Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,847 members, 7,969,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:46 AM

Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case (50305 Views)

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation / Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by hola106(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2015
hinwazaka:
OP YOU LEFT OUT THE PART ABOUT HIS CORRUPTION CASE WITH THE EFCC. YOU CAN FIND IN ALL THE CHAMBERS IN NIGERIA, EVEN CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYERS WHO ARE FAR BETTER AT INTERPRETING THE LAW THAN THIS OVER BLEACHED LAB RAT. HIS FULANJ DADDY GOT HIM HIS CALL TO THE BAR AND HIS APPOINTMENT AS A JUDGE. THANKS TO THE QUOTA SYSTEM , IMPLEMENTED BY THE BAS+TARDS, AWOLOWO AND MURTALA MOHAMMED.
DANLADI IS JUST ANOTHER SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE.
u re calling awolowo a bastard abi anyway very sure wt dat great man has done for Nigeria ur generation hv not done half of it please don't read surface history okay if nt for awo am sure u will even knw hw to read or write just imagine
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by mechanics(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2015
Dats great, i wish u him a fruitful tenure, dats d change, i pray it wil spread in every sector, d young ones shud be given a chance.
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by barcaboi(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2015
Rexology:

Your ignorance is factory fitted...
he gave facts.....give urs and let's see whose points are valid.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Rexnegro(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2015
dunkem21:
Impressive CV ..Kudos to him ..

..but truth be told, Saraki's lawyer is 'sounder' grin
Bro no be by bEen sounder na by facts/evidents put to the justice...you never see lawyer wey no talk much except intro of himself? As him bring clear evidents case close , he won the case without talking much or sounder

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by kingkenny01(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2015
I hope and I pray this justice umar will not be influence......so help him god (amin)
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by broxymall(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Order for your Casio Edifice Chronograh watch, visit my signature for contact.
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2015
tobimillar:
The guy is so young..can he handle the task ahead?

Wondering why my woman is telling me to look at the guys face and lips.....what is fvcking special about his face?? mtcheew!!

Better cage your woman now before she asks you for money to attend the tribunal proceedings for a week.
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by farmer99: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2015
InsaneTamie:
Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge tasked with finishing Saraki's political career. cheesy cheesy
God will judge all of us one day, if its task is to destroy somebody career, God is watching

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2015
''The Code of Conduct Tribunal has the power to impose punishments ranging from vacation of office and disqualification from holding any public office of elected or appointed officers found guilty of contravening any of the of the provisions of the Act, especially on misconduct and corrupt practices. It also has the power to seize and forfeit to the state of any property acquired in abuse or corruption of office'' The above message is a serious matter that will help the nation regain has her lost glory
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by jaymichael(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2015
pcicero:

As usual, you were blind to see that it was Jonathan that appointed him.

I don't know where you read in your history books that Awolowo had anything to do with federal character.

More so, of what relevance is that to the topic?

Only a jaundiced brain like yours will make such conjectures.
Don't mind that guy that calls himself @hinwazaka. I had the cause to argue with (educate) him on a certain issue and in the cause of the engagement he had to tell me that he had As in his Pols in school. I told him that in that case he needs a refund if he couldn't grasp the elements of basic government an SS2 student should know. He was using the opinion of a TV presenter as authority. He is just full of hate tribalism bigotry and something else I can't phantom. I do see his rantings he called posts but they are too unintelligent to warrant a response from me. He doesn't even post like a graduate. You said his brain is jaundiced, I said his case is beyond redemption.
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Forwetinnah: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2015
I'm also inspired to share his misdeeds undecided . He should be the one on trial

http://www.post-nigeria.com/alert-the-fraudulent-judge-who-is-after-saraki-uncovered/

shiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooorrrrrr!!!!
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2015
tblacker:
Watching him today makes me have respect for the Chairman, he is sound and strong will although that Saraki lawyer tight badly and very sliming but Danladi has the final say and he sure spoke the minds of most Nigerians; Get Saraki down to the tribunal tomorrow he instructed Arase. Kudos, let the justice be done i.e if truly Saraki stole state money let him get served at Kirikiri.

Fact is people thought Saraki's lawyer was a bit better because he acted rash unbecoming of a learned person.
But what transpired there was the difference between a leader and the led.
Saraki's lawyer displayed the attitude of a common man while the chairman, as young as he is, displayed the comportment required of his position - level-headedness, wit, tolerance, understanding and considerate.
The lswyer was barking to earn his keep, the chairman indulged him out of understanding.

Shouting and barking belong in followers and the led, authority to supplant the noise recides in the leader.
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Satex(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2015
InsaneTamie:
Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge tasked with finishing Saraki's political career. cheesy cheesy

Honestly, I see Saraki's political career in great danger. Here in Nigeria, there is no constitutional provision for an independent candidate; one must belong to a political party and respect the party's supremacy. Undue arrogance can NOT be tolerated. Saraki mistakenly allowed pride to becloud his sense of reasoning. He twice defied his party's position on Senate leadership. There is no way Saraki can hang unto that position and enjoy that seat without the approval and support of the leadership of his party. Those who are shouting witch-hunting don't just understand politics. The earlier he humbled himself and obey his party's position on the choice of principal officers, the better for him. To me, the party was even generous to allow him with the position of SP. Imagine the leadership of the party begging him as if he is the C-in-C. Time to discipline him.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by shomutuski(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Just Wonder why people don't ask some structural question of the day......
Why do we have over 80% members and heads of the bench from supreme Court to Appeal court to Fed high courts to special courts to magistrates across the Nation ONLY Fulanis Muslims??
Go Google when last did we have a southern christian as chief judges of those above courts? Take a trip to all Law Schools in the country you will see over 85% of students are christian southerners but hardly make it to the head those benches except as roadside charge and bail lawyers in most cases!!

There is a silent Islamisation and Northernisation of the judiciary in the country!!
Very young fulani law graduates are promptly push to sensitive positions in the judiciary so that before long he heads the bench while only already old southerners are made members which cannot guarantee being the head.

i have never seen someone so sleek with #stupidity ever in my life, you sound like a spy agent only minus ur balderdash

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2015
How would his personal profile hv influence whatsoever in this interesting case?

The profile wey never reach conclusion paragraph! You can never tell.
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by InsaneTamie(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Satex:

Honestly, I forsee Saraki's political career in great danger. Here in Nigeria, there is no constitutional provision for an independent candidate; one must belong to a political party and respect the party's supemacy. Undue arrogance can NOT be tolerated. Saraki mistakenly allowed pride to becloud his sense of reasoning. He twice defied his party's position on Senate leadership. There is no way Saraki can hang unto that position and enjoy that seat without the approval and support of the leadership of his party. Those who are shouting witch-hunting don't just understand politics. The earlier he humbled himself and obey his party's position on the choice of principal officers, the better for him. To me, the party was even generous to allow him with the position of SP. Imagine the leadership of the party begging him as if he is the C-in-C. Time to discipline him.

My point exactly.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Delible(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Ethnic bigot. No matter what is available,some people will only look at things from ethnic point.

ZKOSOSO:
Why do we have over 80% members and heads of the bench from supreme Court to Appeal court to Fed high courts to special courts to magistrates across the Nation ONLY Fulanis Muslims??
Go Google when last did we have a southern christian as chief judges of those above courts? Take a trip to all Law Schools in the country you will see over 85% of students are christian southerners but hardly make it to the head those benches except as roadside charge and bail lawyers in most cases!!

There is a silent Islamisation and Northernisation of the judiciary in the country!!
Very young fulani law graduates are promptly push to sensitive positions in the judiciary so that before long he heads the bench while only already old southerners are made members which cannot guarantee being the head.

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2015
hinwazaka:
OP YOU LEFT OUT THE PART ABOUT HIS CORRUPTION CASE WITH THE EFCC. YOU CAN FIND IN ALL THE CHAMBERS IN NIGERIA, EVEN CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYERS WHO ARE FAR BETTER AT INTERPRETING THE LAW THAN THIS OVER BLEACHED LAB RAT. HIS FULANJ DADDY GOT HIM HIS CALL TO THE BAR AND HIS APPOINTMENT AS A JUDGE. THANKS TO THE QUOTA SYSTEM , IMPLEMENTED BY THE BAS+TARDS, AWOLOWO AND MURTALA MOHAMMED.
DANLADI IS JUST ANOTHER SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE.

Was Awolowo part of Murtala's government again ?
What had Awolowo to do with the quota system ?
Where is the record that told you that ?
You and your entire generations shall remained cursed as bastards, vagabonds and outcasts forever.

No matter how long animals are tamed, given the slightest opportunity, the must expose their beastly instinct.

You and majority of your tribe still belong to the medieval ages inspite of western education.
Azikiwe, Ojukwu, senile and frustrated Chinua Achebe, Chukwumereje, Abacha's errand boy, all failed taming tests.
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

We may as well ask Gej too.
He was in charge for six years.
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Imortal001:
Just do your job very well mr umar!
hehehehehe....U sound like his boss!
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Quite frankly, if this commission works well, we really dont need EFCC anymore. Somehow I think this is GMBs gameplan. Some people (even in his own camp) will not see this coming!

Let us just prosecute based on evidence given by the accused himself.

This should be more effective than prosecuting cases based on suspicion and (purposely mishandled) investigations.

In the case of Saraki, I think he should stand and face the trial squarely. If he wins, we will respect him and he will go on to create the greatest power block other than the president. If he loses, well.... Then he was just another politician with guts.

We have gone so far down this road of corruption in Nigeria that the guilty even feel justified by the METHOD used in accusing them and not the substance of the accusation.

It is well..

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by charlesucheh(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2015
dunkem21:
hen! SOUNDER you say? And yet Saraki is in this Mess?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Imortal001: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Ernieman:
hehehehehe....U sound like his boss!
Just an advice to him!
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by charlesucheh(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2015
tblacker:
Watching him today makes me have respect for the Chairman, he is sound and strong will although that Saraki lawyer tight badly and very sliming but Danladi has the final say and he sure spoke the minds of most Nigerians; Get Saraki down to the tribunal tomorrow he instructed Arase. Kudos, let the justice be done i.e if truly Saraki stole state money let him get served at Kirikiri.
GBAM!!!
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

Was Awolowo part of Murtala's government again ?
What had Awolowo to do with the quota system ?
Where is the record that told you that ?
You and your entire generations shall remained cursed as bastards, vagabonds and outcasts forever.

No matter how long animals are tamed, given the slightest opportunity, the must expose their beastly instinct.

You and majority of your tribe still belong to the medieval ages inspite of western education.
Azikiwe, Ojukwu, senile and frustrated Chinua Achebe, Chukwumereje, Abacha's errand boy, all failed taming tests.
Your foolishness is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Boss13:
These are the kind of people we want to head position. A different breed. I watched him on channels and you can see his young blood was hot ready to pounce.

Please chop Saraki raw tomorrow (just kidding). However, he is about to make history for himself.

Yea, a different breed indeed.

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Guyman02: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
This has always been the scheme to put into sensitive positions young Fulani lawyers in the judiciary, the southerners are appointed at old age to retire before assuming headship of the key judiciary institutions. The use quota system to maintain this scheme. Even in the name of succession, after Justice Mahmoud leaves office as CJN another northerner will take over based on the order of seniority of when the justices were called to the Supreme Court
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by favourlove1: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Boss13:
These are the kind of people we want to head position. A different breed. I watched him on channels and you can see his young blood was hot ready to pounce.

Please chop Saraki raw tomorrow (just kidding). However, he is about to make history for himself.
is ok cuz what happend to Ribadu will do him. Talented but not wise enough n wisdom comes with much experience. He was even appointed during Gejs regime so y hasn't he been sacked yet. Isn't he as corrupt as GeJ?
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by agurza(f): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Bros go and research further, you see majority of Southerners prefer to be lawyers which is more lucrative than going for judge which is less lucrative. Now look at it the other way round, how many SAN's does the north has? Generally the average northerner is less ambitious when compared to an average southerner. If the southerners want to be chief judge, president court of appeal they know what to do. As for the other member of tribunal that is older than the chairman, go and Google his profile, he has little experience in judicial process he is just there to checkmate any smart lawyer. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by FtLawi: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

y are u people like this, u guys ask for young Nigerian in the government, we placed them there u are still complaining . what ur problem self. southerners and there selfish interest .

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by hinwazaka: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
hola106:
u re calling awolowo a bastard abi anyway very sure wt dat great man has done for Nigeria ur generation hv not done half of it please don't read surface history okay if nt for awo am sure u will even knw hw to read or write just imagine
AWOLOWO THE GREAT SAGE, THE MASTER STRATEGIST, THE MAN WHO DID NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT, THE RATIONALITY AND THE POWER OF THE PARTNERS HE GOT INTO BED WITH. AWOLOWO DID NOT REALISE THAT BETWEEN THE MAN WHO HAS AN ARMY AND NO TECHNICAL ABILITY AND THE MAN WHO HAS NO ARMY, BUT HAS THE TECHNICAL ABILITY, NONE OF THEM HAS THE POWER. THE TRUTH IS THAT THE ONE WITH THE POWER IS THE MAN WATCHING BOTH OF THEM, AND HAS HALF AN ARMY, IN ADDITION TO TECHNICAL ABILITY. AWOLOWO DID NOT KNOW THIS AND AT THE END OF THE DAY, HE AND THE FULANI PERFORMED A 69 ON THEMSELVES, AND SO GOT F**KED. AFTER WHICH TO AVOID HIS SHAME, HE WAS FORCED TO COMMIT SUICIDE. WHAT A SHAME.

PS: AWOLOWO's FREE EDUCATION SYSTEM WAS ONLY IMPLEMENTED IN THE WESTERN REGION. THE FG LATER ADOPTED IT AND MADE IT INTO THE UBE

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by billyG(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2015
dunkem21:

Do u know what sound mean?saraki SANs who does not know that CCT is higher than d high court,even a layman like me knows that,those clueless SANs shld hav thier SAN withdrawn 4 embarassing naija body of senior advocates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.