Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,035 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men – Female Student Narrated - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men – Female Student Narrated (701 Views)

Nigeria With Different Disease, Another One Has Happen In Lagos / Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) / My First Day At Work. Something happened! ( Narrated with pictures).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men – Female Student Narrated by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Please sir, Mr valentine, I just want to
tell you that it’s not our fault that we go
about servicing all kinds of men for the
sake of money. Many guys do yahoo
and armed robbery to survive but ladies
can’t do all that and since we are aware
that these men will always need women
to enjoy their money with them, there is
nothing bad if we make ourselves
available for you men and we get paid
for our professional services.

Or can you people stay without a woman
for one month? We are just helping men
with our body

Times are hard. My parents can’t raise
enough money for my school fees and
my accommodation in school, so how
will I feed, buy clothes, make-up and
look good like other girls if I don’t help
my self? Many ladies are doing it here in
my school and even other schools. It is
condition that caused it.

People should understand that
everything has changed!

http://chrislog.com/why-we-ladies-sleep-with-different-men-female-student-narrated/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men – Female Student Narrated by MISSNORA(f): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men – Female Student Narrated by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Seek ye 1st the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other thing shall me added unto you
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men – Female Student Narrated by DebbyChris(f): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Imagine!! the hands, legs, brain God gave you are they for fancy, can't you work, apply for scholarship or do something that will fetch u money. A lazy person will always have excuse, God help us.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men – Female Student Narrated by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ask her the kind of man she wants, she will scream "God fearing man". I cover my self!

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men – Female Student Narrated by greatness22(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
I like the part when she says "everything has change" It reminds me of the slogan used by the 'all promiscious congress'. **CHANGE**

2 Likes

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men – Female Student Narrated by 1miccza: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
As far as i am concerned,that is no excuse there are ladies whose parents are even poorer than Church rats who have made it in life through sheer hardwork,focus and prayer... Nonsense excuse www.yeyedesmell.com
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men – Female Student Narrated by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Humans will always give excuses for their actions.

(1) (Reply)

Residents Of Millennium Housing Estate, Akowonjo Cries For Help- Thenews.ng / BREAKING NEWS: Most Dangerous Snake Discovered / Share Your Experience With GOTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.