Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! (31574 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by gbadexy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Babe2sure:
Don't report him! You will be surprised those people may not keep your identity very anonymous and therefore expose you to danger, or part of the people in authority are in cahoot with him and his gang. Why did you think he wanted to work his certificate through, if he doesn't have someone in authority to help?

I think your parents should still be your last option, if all else fail. Have a serious meeting with them, tell them the dangers of living with him, tell them that they will expose you to more danger if they should tell his parents, (exaggerate it) that your best option is to move out of the apartment.

You will see the speed by which they will get the money even if it is to borrow it. And I don't think any parent will still go ahead to tell the guy's parents, despite telling them the danger they might expose you to.

Apart from the troubles it might land you, if the school authorities found out you are harbouring an expelled student. You risk being attacked by rival gang, who will think you are part of his gang. Living and moving with a culltist is risky.

Act fast my friend!

I had to scroll back to check the moniker that posted this after reading it. I was surprised a lady can give such an expert advice on this case.
I read all the earlier thread and i almost gave up on the calibre of people frequenting nairaland these days.
you've said it all. The guy is already in danger in my opinion. Rival gangs would have noticed his closeness to him and would assume he is group member.
The room mate has nothing to lose and would foment trouble more now making hit on him most likely in the hostel inevitable.
Worst part is that when he commits in town, he would simply not come around but reprisal would be at his place.

2 Likes

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by chax100(f): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
R U N...
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by themannia(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
report to the school board,and tell them to keep your identity anonymous.

That's a naive advice
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by StoneColdBiceps(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sunexy:
Dnt report to any schl authority.. It's better u jst leave him b4 he implicates you
If u report him, u myt av a problem with him nd his ppl

If dey stay off camp there is nothing d schook authority can do as dey hav no jurisdiction outside d school wall. Wat he shld do is to reduce d number of times he cook, by so doing d rusticated friend will sorth is way out to eat and slowly slowly he will fade and stop coming to d bunk.

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by chax100(f): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Come and take my wallet na, they are telling u how to stay alive nd ur asking silly questions. Dont u think its easier to find d money alive tham dead.

ROTFL... grin grin grin... The OP is a stup:d clown. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Favparis(f): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

What kind of a advise is this? @Op please don't do this as u will end up imposing danger on ur life.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Favparis(f): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sunexy:
Dnt report to any schl authority.. It's better u jst leave him b4 he implicates you
If u report him, u myt av a problem with him nd his ppl

And Even the school Authority as they may see it from another point of view!
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Sunexy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Favparis:

And Even the school Authority as they may see it from another point of view!

Exactly..he shud beta handle d issue by himself
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Geesanni:
NA WA 4 NAIRALAND,SEE WETIN DEY MAKE FRONT PAGE,I SEEK PUBLIC HELP ABOUT MY LANDLORD USING ME AND TRYING TO BRIN G OUT D OTHER SIDE OF ME ,IT NEVA MAKE FRONT PAGE,WETIN CONCERN ME ABT CULTIST OR NO CULTIST,HE SAID HE IS IN 300L AND CAN THINK OUT OF A SIMPLE SITUATION A PRY 6 WUD DECIDE CORRECTLY,YET IT MAKE FRONT PAGE,OSEWA SEUN NAWA 4 U,U NO DEY TRY AT ALL,U NID TO UPGRADE UR STYLE OF BLOGGING,IT BECOMING MESS UP,TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

u a big fool for this mr know all
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by acehood907(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Go tell the HoD
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Clairette(f): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
The OP seems to me like a cultist and/or a con-artist given his responses. He's probably looking for maga(s) to wet his bank account. Or he's seeking for tuition fees from gullible minds(fortunately, there's none on NL) after forcing his parents to send him to a private uni... Otherwise, why would an undergraduate reason from his anus¿
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Tobium1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

" How do I get the money to Pack out to
another apartment even if I wanted to leave d
room for him ?? ""

U must not have to rent anoda apartment, don't u have friends u can squat with till de current rent expires? Ur life and ur education matters
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Clairette:
The OP seems to me like a cultist and/or a con-artist given his responses. He's probably looking for maga(s) to wet his bank account. Or he's seeking for tuition fees from gullible minds(fortunately, there's none on NL) after forcing his parents to send him to a private uni... Otherwise, why would an undergraduate reason from his anus¿

I am not d person involved.Thank you
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
So tunde, you think say I no go know say na u post this thing abi?

We go see for room!!

3 Likes

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
rychard:

We go see for room!!

Lol ... Richard abeg na play I dey play Oo
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
rychard:

We go see for room!!

no vex oga Mi. a beg Richard how u take reach here
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by femynho(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Babe2sure:
Don't report him! You will be surprised those people may not keep your identity very anonymous and therefore expose you to danger, or part of the people in authority are in cahoot with him and his gang. Why did you think he wanted to work his certificate through, if he doesn't have someone in authority to help?

I think your parents should still be your last option, if all else fail. Have a serious meeting with them, tell them the dangers of living with him, tell them that they will expose you to more danger if they should tell his parents, (exaggerate it) that your best option is to move out of the apartment.

You will see the speed by which they will get the money even if it is to borrow it. And I don't think any parent will still go ahead to tell the guy's parents, despite telling them the danger they might expose you to.

Apart from the troubles it might land you, if the school authorities found out you are harbouring an expelled student. You risk being attacked by rival gang, who will think you are part of his gang. Living and moving with a culltist is risky.

Act fast my friend!

if you cant follow this simple advice, then you are gone.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by mikuut: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
From a Troubled Friend ..

I and my friend had been roommates for 2 years In an off campus hostel. However, on resumption for the 300 level session. My Friend was arraigned for Cultism by the School disciplinary committee and Rusticated from the school.

.. The problem now is that the friend has refused to Vacate the room and claims he would spend the remaining year and work out his Way for the certificate. All Attempts to persuade him to return home and inform his parents have proved abortive.

Worst still, he now brings guns, machetes and the rest to the room. He now smokes, drinks and exhibits all those things he has secretly been doing for the past two years. The last two years with him, I never for once saw him do all these.

I am now Scared as If the School authorities find it out am harboring an expelled student. It might spell trouble. If I tell my parents, am sure They will tell his Parents in Ghana and that might also spell trouble.

How do I get the money to Pack out to another apartment even if I wanted to leave the room for him ??

How do I go about this ?? Urgent advice needed please.

story for the deaf and dumbs, you are living with someone u know is a cultist for yrs and you are not a cultist? and he is now coming home with deadly weapons and u are here murmuring? wait until he come home with otapiapia and coffin for you bf you pick ur property and look for someone to squat with. I reject unfriendly friend on ur behalf in Jesus name.
NEEEEEEEXT!
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by femynho(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Clairette:

if the Op na begger, he should be straight forward.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by samuelson06(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Some people Shouting Scout With a Friend. Squat with. a friend ..What will I tell the friends happened to my Hostel that I had to leave ?? what if they decide to visit my hostel to actually see wat happened ??

I will tell them my cultist roommate is still with me.is that how everything will get revealed.

The funniest thing is that he leaves in the morning and returns mostly to sleep at night . and the room na flat. our neighbours too seemed cooperative with this dude.

Be like say una no know say na 2 year rent me and the guy pay for that house shey ?? how I wan lie get 155k. She I go squat with person 4 a year without a reasonable reason ??

Free2rhyme ,efilefun misssclassy baba11 nkyblast .kunle75 udeh482 udemzyudex chax100 Forward1
SmartMugu chibyke0 eberex, Delman88 broxymall
philiancoop dokyoloye ajademola2000 sevule menix
magonline chek4elems richiy begwong

I think you should blame yourself for your woes. So you were comfortable staying with a cultist? Why the fears now? Because he has been rusticated? But the fears has always been there because cultists are always like time bombs waiting to explode. I blame you big brother because you should have selected your friends wisely. It is always written on the faces of people with questionable characters that they really do have questionable characters. Now, this should be a lesson for you on way forward with your life. You'll have to be very careful with this issue because it can change the course of your life forever. My advice for you? Pray! Pray real hard. Talk to your parents about it and tell them the only thing you need them do is to help you pray that you come out unhurt from this. Remember, that guy can point a gun at you; you can be expelled from school. Anything can happen depending on how you handle the situation. My advice for you again? Pray!!
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by gidjah(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
This one na d most FOOLISH ADVICE FOR DS FORUM OVER THIS TOPIC!!
bushdoc9919:
Move out...inform the authorities, and call the Police.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by gidjah(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Fair enough an advice.
dedugbaa:
If the police should ever conduct a search,you will be implicated for not reporting him,in law there is what is called accessory to crime,if he is caught you ARE GUITY,report to someone of trusted and high reputation first in writing for your defence and copy someone else while you are search for an alternate apartment or on the alternative go and meet the chairman of the panel that expelled him,go with a hidden recorder for your defence in the event you are arrested,either way if you don't move out before he is arrested,say bye bye to your education and welcome to jail.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by mfm04622: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

room for him ?? ""

Even if na to squat with a friend, please leave the room. Imagine Police searching your room and finding a gun? Before the believe you are not involved, you may have wasted a year of your life in prison oooo. Or cult war erupt and opposite party attack him at home? Forget the money and run for your life
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by inze(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Babe2sure:

Act fast my friend!

. . . if after reading this and still needs to be told what to do, then i wonder

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by austino3050(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
The truth of d matter is dat more u continue living in dat house, first u stand been attack by a rival gang d day it will set and secondly, i heard u saying he keeps guns in d room, D day police will get an information to raid ur room and does things are found most especially on campus environment my guy u re goin down...just try to go squart with other colleagues of urs since u re already in 300...xplain to dem dey will understand...
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by NemzySeries(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
I'm safe to say dat d kidnapped chibok gals are even in a safer hands dan u are.....

sha always pray b4 u sleep bkos d guy might decide to use u as living sacrifice d day itz hiz turn to supply d blackmen blood or meat
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by refreshrate: 2:03am On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

room for him ?? ""

Wait when police carry all of you to station you will be surprised how your mind will profer answer to this question
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by samsongbemisola(m): 4:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Alerting the school will put you in danger, firstly, the guy will see you as the first suspect because you know far too much, secondly there might a leak from the school who will reveal your identity and you know the end result. Leaving with a cultist atomatically makes u suspect so best thing to do is to tell ur parent let them raise money for you to rent another apartment.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

room for him ?? ""

U dey their dey ask question! Your lyf in seriously at risk. Go very far from that room As fast as possible. Else, u will be in a deep shit
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Ifebazz(m): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
Try being a police informant first. The criminals will come visit you in your home the next day with machetes wielding, guns blazing etc. That's the definition of anonymity in Nigeria. Don't try it for your own good.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by ryanfletcher: 7:26am On Sep 23, 2015
better be careful with you next line of action bro,I say you are in for a big shit coz those guys can be very paranoid all time
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Kingnap(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Some people Shouting Scout With a Friend. Squat with. a friend ..What will I tell the friends happened to my Hostel that I had to leave ?? what if they decide to visit my hostel to actually see wat happened ??

I will tell them my cultist roommate is still with me.is that how everything will get revealed.

The funniest thing is that he leaves in the morning and returns mostly to sleep at night . and the room na flat. our neighbours too seemed cooperative with this dude.

Be like say una no know say na 2 year rent me and the guy pay for that house shey ?? how I wan lie get 155k. She I go squat with person 4 a year without a reasonable reason ??

Free2rhyme ,efilefun misssclassy baba11 nkyblast .kunle75 udeh482 udemzyudex chax100 Forward1
SmartMugu chibyke0 eberex, Delman88 broxymall
philiancoop dokyoloye ajademola2000 sevule menix
magonline chek4elems richiy begwong

Mtcheeew..... Since you already knw what to do why bother to post here? You can remain there, it's Your life, do what pleases you with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? / Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.