Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:20 AM

Secret Of Owning Your Own House Or Land Anywhere In Nigeria without a kobo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Secret Of Owning Your Own House Or Land Anywhere In Nigeria without a kobo (991 Views)

Ambode Introduces Rent-to-own House Policy In Lagos / Ownwithease : Owning Your Home Just Got Easier! / Where To Buy Cheap Property Or Land In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Owning Your Own House Or Land Anywhere In Nigeria without a kobo by estateresources: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2009
So many things has been said about buying houses and land in lagos,abuja,portharcourt or any other part of nigeria, you are either told that you can buy house or land cheaper or you could pay instalmentally, but has anyone told you that there are millions to be made in this very act? and that you can start this business with nothing down? In everything there are always inner secrets and methodology of handling them. Now i want to expose some major secrets to few nigerians that will exploit these opportunity that i have used and few of my clients.
so much money are there to be made in nigeria as regarding real estate, so many people has been pushed aside in this business due to lack of fund, well i bring you GOODNEWS that you can reap mega millions in this sector without a dime of yours. NOTE: not as a road side housing agent, but as a major player in the sector even doing this land and home owners great favours, dont worry as all these secrets will be unfolded to you

[center]HERE IS THE SECRET [/center]

Do you know that you can go into real estate business without any money down? as in, you dont have to put a penny of yours into it and make stupendious money. Like i said earlier everything in business is all about secrets. Now, do you know that there are so  many people that wants to sell there lands and houses in so many parts of nigeria?(4get about real estate agents and other developers, as a matter of fact i will show you how you can even make serious money than them all). These are what you will get,
I will give you the whole secret as to how to beat the real estate agents to their game.
I will give you more than 200 contacts of these people that wants to sell their properties(houses and lands)
I will show you how you can start without a dime of yours
I will expose the whole secret of this business and how you can be making a minimum of 5 sales of these properties every month just the way i do.(can you imagine how much you will be making from each properties?)
I will expose everything that you need to know as to going into this business, all of these will be sent to all those that are interested as a matter of fact i am only making it available to ONLY 100 Nigerians at the rate of N5700 shipping fee inclusive. or better still N4000 via your e-mail same day you order for it.
for further enquires send mails to estateresources@ymail.com  or better still call 08027080899
Re: Secret Of Owning Your Own House Or Land Anywhere In Nigeria without a kobo by astar2008(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2009
@estate resources
And at what office address do we contact you if you do not deliver ?
Re: Secret Of Owning Your Own House Or Land Anywhere In Nigeria without a kobo by blessedway: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
Can you please give us further details on your report (buying house without money)

(1) (Reply)

5bedroom Duplex With 2bedroom Bq @ Ado Badore Ajah For 19m / Land @ Badagry / 2 Lands In World Bank H/estate Owerri. N6m Each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.