Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. (2409 Views)

Meanwhile In Russia, Putin Passes Law Against Protests / Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) / My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2009
You thought racism ended on January 4, 2009 . . . well think again.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNQUA0bI5b0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2009
cant watch, im at work

what's the "koko" of the clip?

I guess Hawaii isnt a state to these trailer trash.
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2009
Typical comment from stormfront.org (not surprisingly an active promoter of the "teabag movement" . . .

Ladies and gentlemen, I think every WN needs to not only attend the April 15th Tea Party nearest you (I’m going to the Alamo in San Antonio) but then stay involved and help provide leadership to this movement.
I believe that this is the white revolution we’ve been waiting for.
It doesn’t look what we expected but this is it.
I’ve seen probably 50 videos on TV showing previous marches and what strikes me is that the participants are all WHITE. It stands to reason . . . we’re the ones being taxed to support Affirmative Action, Welfare and other worthless social programs. It’s our tax dollars going to ACORN and supporting the 12 million illegals swarming into our neighborhoods.

The irony is that 95% of these goons all got tax breaks this yr and will get more next yr . . .
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2009
majority of stormfronters actually are on welfare.
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by SeanT21(f): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2009
I quit these fools a long time ago.I just laugh at them now.

These are the kinda idiots that live in Trailer Parks,Zap their cousins on a daily basis and regard Hannity and O Reily as heroes.

The media needs to stop giving them attention.
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2009
On the February 27 edition of On the Record, host Greta Van Susteren said: " 'Tea party' protests are erupting across the country. Angry taxpayers, or at least some of them, are taking to the streets in the spirit of the Boston Tea Party. P[b]eople are protesting President Obama's massive $787 billion stimulus bill, his $3.55 trillion budget and a federal government that has been ballooning by the day since the president took office[/b]."

Oh the irony:

1. Are these the "taxpayers" who are actually paying LESS taxes now than under Bush?

2. "Massive" $787b stimulus bill? Where were they when Bush signed into law a "massive" $700b bank bailout plan actively pushed by John McCain (whom most of these "angry" protesters voted for by the way)?

3. $3.55 trillion dollar budget protests? Bush budget costs for FY 2009 - $2.9 trillion WITHOUT budget estimates for both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan!

Yeah these "protests" are all about taxes and big government . . . Obama has been in office 3 months and government is "ballooning"?
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by Hauwa1: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2009
interesting, so you were once a member SeanT, ummm.

let's be on our guard soon they will be doing Totsi and Hutu shocked
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2009
*Hauwa*:

grin grin grin grin grin rotfl

@post
Why does the guy keep asking about Obama's citizenship sef?

I blame the media for asking [i]those [/i]people any literate question. haba!
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by SeanT21(f): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2009
*Hauwa*:

ROTFLMAO cheesy

I keep up with the Country Music Television aka CMT.These rednecks sure make good TV!!
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2009
a member?
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by RichyBlacK(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2009
davidylan:

On the February 27 edition of On the Record, host Greta Van Susteren said: " 'Tea party' protests are erupting across the country. Angry taxpayers, or at least some of them, are taking to the streets in the spirit of the Boston Tea Party. P[b]eople are protesting President Obama's massive $787 billion stimulus bill, his $3.55 trillion budget and a federal government that has been ballooning by the day since the president took office[/b]."

Oh the irony:

1. Are these the "taxpayers" who are actually paying LESS taxes now than under Bush?

2. "Massive" $787b stimulus bill? Where were they when Bush signed into law a "massive" $700b bank bailout plan actively pushed by John McCain (whom most of these "angry" protesters voted for by the way)?

3. $3.55 trillion dollar budget protests? Bush budget costs for FY 2009 - $2.9 trillion WITHOUT budget estimates for both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan!

Yeah these "protests" are all about taxes and big government . . . Obama has been in office 3 months and government is "ballooning"?

Good points!

They're just angry because a Black Man is now the president of the USA!

Obama, keep up the good work!
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by SeanT21(f): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

a member?

Hahah~~NOPE!!

I just love watching these bastards on CMT.
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by preselect(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2009
davidylan:

what strikes me is that the participants are all WHITE.

i think tayo d should go to these tea parties and give it a multi-racial appearance grin

but honestly, i feel for these guys, they cant stomach a black man in the white house. i have noticed that people like toshmann and kobojunkie have banned themselves from the foreign affairs section, if these two confused nigerians feel this way(as i assume) then imagine what these white people feel, especially as some of them have their fathers/granfathers fighting in civil war or WWII for america only for one ''yeye kenyan'' to come and rule them. i feel for them. i really do.

as for the delusional ones who say obama is not their president grin grin grin grin grin real pity . . . grin grin grin
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by TayoD1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2009
@topic,

I believe that this is the white revolution we’ve been waiting for.

They're just angry because a Black Man is now the president of the USA!

Now what is the difference between the mindset of the person who made the first statement and the second? Clearly nothing. Both are unable to accept that genuine differences can result from anything other than the colour of one's skin. Is the second guy attempting to condemn the first? Now that is ironically funny!
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by TayoD1(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2009
@Davidylan,

You thought racism ended on January 4, 2009 . . . well think again.
I am getting more alarmed by the day with the way you make conclusions.  But just to be sure that I am not missing something, can you please share with me how you concluded that these people are racists!? This may be a very teacheable moment for me, and I will not let it pass me by.

The irony is that 95% of these goons all got tax breaks this yr and will get more next yr . . .
Do you really think it will take only the rich people to pay off this massive debt? You think for a moment that the poor will be shielded from the liability? You think the green movement will only tax the rich? You think the rich will not pass off the exta tax liability through increase in goods and services that are consumed by the poor?  You need to come down to earth and leave the celestial thoughts you are embracing.  By the way, has Obama promised to make the Bush tax cut on both the rich and the poor (or just the poor) permanent? When the Bush tax cuts expires, do you think the poor too will seee it in their pay checks?  You must have received your estimated property taxes for next year in the last 4 weeks or so.  Did you notice any increase or not?

Maybe I just lack enough faith.  I should fast and pray to believe like you that the taxes on 95% of Americans (How many percent pay taxes sef) will not go up!
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by tpia: 12:19am On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by TayoD1(m): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2009
@pres-elect,

i think tayo d should go to these tea parties and give it a multi-racial appearance
I am colour blind my guy. I wont see the differnce if I show up there.

as for the delusional ones who say obama is not their president      real pity . . .  
Real pity indeed.  However, I think Obama is not helping matters at all.  There seems to be a genuine debate out there if he qualifies to be the President.  This is not based on his race, but on the constitution.  To quell this, all that is needed is for Obama to produce his birth certificate. Unfortunately, the records have been put under lock and key.  Talk about an open and transparent governance.

He may be an American by heart and through maternal connection, but does all that comply with the constituion?  Can any one here prove one way or the other?
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by tpia: 1:10am On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:13am On Apr 15, 2009
it was already going that Path when bush was around, why werent they complaining then
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by TayoD1(m): 1:31am On Apr 15, 2009
@TOH,

it was already going that Path when bush was around, why werent they complaining then
What more proof do you need that they were complaining besides the fact that Obama used that as the ticket to get him elected? Obama efectively ran against Bush right from the onset of the DNC primaries.  That got him the presidency.
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:33am On Apr 15, 2009
What more prrof do you need that they were complaining besides thae fact that Obama used that as the ticket to get hiom elected? Obama efectively ran against Bush right from the onset of the DNC primaries.  That got him the presidency.

Have you been drinking Tayo? What's with the atrocious typos? 
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by TayoD1(m): 1:38am On Apr 15, 2009
@TOH,

Have you been drinking Tayo? What's with the atrocious typos?
Common darling. You know I don't drink till friday! And I never do it without you, my one and only booze mate!
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:39am On Apr 15, 2009
If by booze, you mean ginger ale then yea that's me wink
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by TayoD1(m): 2:06am On Apr 15, 2009
@TOH,

If by booze, you mean ginger ale then yea that's me
Whatever shacks you my dear. I'll be shacked with it and more in your company!
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:07am On Apr 15, 2009
you're not allowed to bring your O'Riley book with you kiss

Oniranu tongue
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by TayoD1(m): 2:23am On Apr 15, 2009
@TOH,

you're not allowed to bring your O'Riley book with you
I shall not show up with O-Riley
Nor be accompanied by O-bama
The only "O" that shall be with me
Are the "O"s in my bOOze-O-meter.

Oniranu
I can only wish you the same darling!
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 15, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

dont mind them . . . Obama has been in office less than 100 days and some are saying hurry up. They think turning around a recession that affected even Europe and Asia takes only 3hrs.
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by TayoD1(m): 2:31am On Apr 15, 2009
@davidylan,

dont mind them . . . Obama has been in office less than 100 days and some are saying hurry up. They think turning around a recession that affected even Europe and Asia takes only 3hrs.
There were two recessions under Bush. The second was after 911. How long did that last?
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 15, 2009
Tayo-D:

@davidylan,
There were two recessions under Bush.  The second was after 911.  How long did that last?

If ever there was any such "clinton recession" (as rethugs like to pretend) . . . it sure didnt last 3hrs and it is nothing like the one Bush plunged us into . . . the very same one the tea party folks totally forgot to protest until Obama took office a few weeks ago.

dont also forget that this recession has been on since 2007 . . .
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by TayoD1(m): 2:38am On Apr 15, 2009
@Davidylan,

If ever there was any such "clinton recession" (as rethugs like to pretend) . . . it sure didnt last 3hrs.
Must you keep calling names? While the dot.com bubble spilled over into the Bush years resulting in recession in his first year, I was really more particular with the recession that followed 911. As you rightly noted, the recession did not last very long because appropriate policies were followed that spurred private sector activity. Obama could learn from that.

dont also forget that this recession has been on since 2007 . . .
That is news to me. You got any data to back that up?
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 15, 2009
Tayo-D:

That is news to me. You got any data to back that up?

the dow started its downward slide in 2007.
Re: Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. by TayoD1(m): 2:41am On Apr 15, 2009
@davidylan,

the dow started its downward slide in 2007.
That's not true. And by the way, when did the DOW become the yardstick for meassuring recession?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigerians Living In Europe Ruin The Reputation Of Their Country / President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already / This Is What The Agbaya Nigerian Army Is Hoping To Confront In Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.