Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together. (526 Views)

Omotola & Eucharia Anunobi Perform Her Song Together At Omotola's 40th Birthday / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Is It Time For D’banj To Hang It Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together. by sultan457: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nigerian Legendary singer 2face Idibia has
pleaded with Don Jazzy and D’banj to please
produce one more hit song. At Tuface’s star
studded
FORTYfied event which took place yesterday,
D’banj performed a leaked version of a song he
did with 2face ‘I’m Feeling Good’ which was
produced by former label mate and partner Don
Jazzy. The Kokomaster brought back old
memories which forced 2face to plead on behalf
of the fans and for the sake of people looking up
to them to make one more hit song together.
‘Don Jazzy and D’banj, abeg make una do one
more song, just one…. I take God beg una’ 2face
pleaded.
D’banj in response said ‘Sure! It’s going to
happen’. Although Don Jazzy didn’t respond to the
plea.

Source:www.36trends.com/fortyfied-2face-pleads-with-don-jazzy-and-dbanj-to-make-one-more-hit-song-together/
Re: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together. by dannyville2(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
I dey here
Re: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together. by jamex93(m): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
dannyville2:
I dey here

We don see u

(1) (Reply)

Keppy Bassey Ekpenyong: The Husky, Sexy Thespian / For The First Time Ever, Fat Joe Opens Up About His Son With Autism / God Will Soon Call Me - Terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.