Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:38 AM

African American Male/female Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African American Male/female Relationships. (799 Views)

African-american Ladies Bares It All In See Through Outfit (photos) / Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? / African American Women Who Is Attracted To African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African American Male/female Relationships. by fightforchange1(f): 1:49am On Sep 22, 2015
I would like to say that I am an African American that has been exposed to the chauvinistic way that a lot of rappers talk about women. In response to that I would like to say to my African American females, there is so much the world has to offer you. You are beautiful intelligent and valuable. You should seek more validation in other ways than marriage. Girl take some classes, flaunt your beauty and sexiness by being single...Love yourself. Do not allow the men to tell you who you are. Seek self definition... BUILD and make yourself into the intelligent gorgeous amazing that you can and are supposed to be....
To my African American men, learn to value not only yourself but your mate as well, stand for something. Be about something....Treasure your matem, support her , love her care about her, take care of your children, watch them grow and develop into the adults that they become. DONT miss out on the joys and greatness of parenthood. BE A MAN. Your are more than your penis you are a womderful human being, capable of more than just a sexual relationship. DO MORE, want more out life, change, be a strong man....
Re: African American Male/female Relationships. by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 22, 2015
fightforchange1:
I would like to say that I am an African American that has been exposed to the chauvinistic way that a lot of rappers talk about women. In response to that I would like to say to my African American females, there is so much the world has to offer you. You are beautiful intelligent and valuable. You should seek more validation in other ways than marriage. Girl take some classes, flaunt your beauty and sexiness by being single...Love yourself. Do not allow the men to tell you who you are. Seek self definition... BUILD and make yourself into the intelligent gorgeous amazing that you can and are supposed to be....
To my African American men, learn to value not only yourself but your mate as well, stand for something. Be about something....Treasure your matem, support her , love her care about her, take care of your children, watch them grow and develop into the adults that they become. DONT miss out on the joys and greatness of parenthood. BE A MAN. Your are more than your penis you are a womderful human being, capable of more than just a sexual relationship. DO MORE, want more out life, change, be a strong man....
God bless you well said proud of you!!!!!!!!!
You are rare gem
A gracious woman
And u very smart nd elegant!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: African American Male/female Relationships. by naijaboiy: 2:16am On Sep 22, 2015
So if the girls flaunt their sexiness by being "single" who will the men take care of ? undecided
Re: African American Male/female Relationships. by may01(f): 2:17am On Sep 22, 2015
Preach it sister! Not just Africa American females but to women all over the world

1 Like

Re: African American Male/female Relationships. by Empiree: 2:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Listen, just to add this. As much as I respect women, many black women(African Americans) dont want to be respected either. Their fellow African American men treat them like trash because that's the way you present yourselves. Imagine a decent guy from Africa proposed to African American woman. The guy is very serious about relationship. I definitely disagree with op saying their should be alternative to marriage. Anything other than marriage is abuse of women.

These african american women allowed themselves to be abused and called b*tches. They called themselves by that as well a lot. I have no respect for them anymore. African American treat their abusive boyfriends/husbands like king but they abuse the nice guy from Africa who is deeply in love with them and treat them like human. And of course not all of them but most. Thats exactly how my african friend(mentioned above) was treated. His girl has zero respect for. But from her past relationship, she said her African American boyfriend treats her like trash yet she said "he's a nice guy". As for African American men, they either do drugs, some sorts of unspeakable crimes and always think about what's in between women's legs. That's it. African American generally (but not all) think of a nice guy from other countries like Arabia or Africa are stupid for being nice. I know this for real. They appreciate nothing. They only care about themselves.

watch the videos below see the way they talk. Also read the link

VIDEOS https://www.facebook.com/meme.robinson22/videos/vb.100000373273804/795710153784753/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/meme.robinson22/videos/vb.100000373273804/846725365349898/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=897981016961002&set=a.104142376344874.6593.100002473357379&type=1&theater

My Quote of the Night: Don't be fooled... we may talk a lot of shit but in the end we still need you: nappy hair and big lips, wide hips, big boned or hella thick. Without you we ain't got spit... just a lot of empty words, we might as well get back on a slave ship. As black men we have failed you miserably we have not protected you to the best of our abilities. We have stood idly by allowing the world to nitpick and judge. When they said black women ain't nothing but angry, baby having, welfare needing, single mama being sluts... black men didn't even budge. Even after all that, ya'll got our back and continue to love us without hesitation nor do ya'll dither. We are quick to call you hoes even though you look exactly like my mother, daughter and sister. I apologize for acting as though you have accomplished nothing as if your roots doesn't share the same bloodline with Rosa & Tubman. I ask you to raise my kids, wash my clothes, fix my plate but don't ever get in your mind to call me husband. We have failed you in every single way possible. We have murdered your sons in the street and put your daughters in the hospital. We haven't done right by you not one bit. We don't court you... we ask if you wanna come chill and watch Netflix. Black women I ask you for forgiveness not because you need some kind of closure. No... I ask you for forgiveness for failing to be what you need... A SOLDIER
~ Dwayne Wilder
Re: African American Male/female Relationships. by donholy28(m): 3:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Girls way don spoil finish
Re: African American Male/female Relationships. by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 22, 2015
most African American girls don't want to be respected believe you me, they want to be treated like the bitchh they call themselves ( prefer dudes that treats them like hoes ) anyone who have been with or observed them knows this. Talk about the loud mouth ratchet bitchess shiiiiiiiiiit

3 Likes

Re: African American Male/female Relationships. by Empiree: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Read life of "baby mamas" in the US. Sickening. ..very sickening.
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/evansville-in/TRCB51RRO2MRGEN59
Re: African American Male/female Relationships. by Empiree: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
icedbeatz:
most African American girls don't want to be respected believe you me, they want to be treated like the bitchh they call themselves ( prefer dudes that treats them like hoes ) anyone who have been with or observed them knows this. Talk about the loud mouth ratchet bitchess shiiiiiiiiiit
This is very true. Exactly what I said up there. It's sickening. Very sickening.

1 Like

Re: African American Male/female Relationships. by martinosi: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
fightforchange1:

True Talk....

(1) (Reply)

Secrets And Tips For Great Sex - How To Make The Most Of Your Sizzling Love Maki / . / From January The 1st To December The 31st, 2015; What Have You Achieved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.