Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,622 members, 7,979,104 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:29 PM

Dating Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Men (1442 Views)

Message For Those Dating Married Men. / Dating Married Men / I Love Dating Married Men So Much - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Married Men by Olasco93: 6:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Why you should stay far from married men.
He is handsome, he is charming and he is taken... Every year countless women trip into the big triangle trap of falling in love with a married man. Some women Will back off as soon as they notice the ring or see him with his wife or just sense any clue that tells them he is married.

Other women though perhaps looking for that "adrenaline rush" will hold on and start or continue the relationship regardless of his marital status.
These women need to be aware that they are getting their feet stuck into thick quick sands. Very likely their relationship will end up going no where. Most men will not leave their wives for their lover. Most men will live the adventure to its fullest and then put their lover into their personal recycling bin forever.

This will hurt all those women that have thought that for once and for all he was really falling in love with them and that they had the power to revolutionize his entire life. Do not fall into this trap and remember that if he is cheating in first place then he is not somebody that deserves your trust.

When it comes to dating married men there are many things to keep into consideration. All these bad sides of the story should extinguish the biggest "fires"
before they develop. First of all, there is secrecy to respect. You cannot present yourself at his front door or start calling and asking his wife for him.

You will not have freedom to go to close by restaurants or spend the evening with him at his home where neighbors and friends can report your presence. You will have to be sneaky and accept the fact that you are going to have to hide all the time. Some women may find it exciting to have their own little "dirty secrets" and "secret appointments" but all this will end up soon being a big nuisance to his and your reputation especially in small towns where every body knows each other.

Nothing is worse than having people talk bad behind your backs and even risking somebody telling your affair to his wife. Affairs with married men may as well end up being dangerous. If the wife should discover they may stalk you and threaten you. Sometimes they can end up being deadly as well in what are called "murders of passion".

You will have to deal with the thought of sharing him with someone else. These thoughts can be nerve wrecking. Just imagining him leaving you for the night and having dinner and sleeping with his wife can cause unimaginable heartaches. As humans in our culture, we can share food, we can share clothes but we cannot share a man without feeling terrible about it.

Guilt. It will pop up every now and then even though you may hate his wife. True fact is that you are the intruder, you are the shadow threatening to destroy a marriage and the life of children if he has any. True fact is you wouldn't want to be in his wife's shoes and you want a traditional monogamous marriage as most women.

Get ready to be lied into your face. He is cheating, thus he is lying to his wife day and night. Meetings, traffic, over night job stays are the most common excuses. Lying
is not a one way road, it goes both ways. His lies are on coming and out going. Think it over when he says your are the
most important thing in his life.

Unreturned phone calls, loss of contact. This will happen, he tells you he will call but every time something happens and you remain all night waiting. He tells to meet him but then he had to take his son

to a summer lesson. Be ready to be waiting and waiting and waiting. This should be a wakening sign that you are after all, just a small chapter of his life.

Not many people will be on your side to give you support. Friends, family may not approve your relationship and you may find yourself lonely and misunderstood. Many times he is the only one that can help you overcome your feelings. But he will not always be there for you.

Regardless, many women still endure in dating married men. We can see this from statistics of cheating married men. Some form of masochism must be present as it is hard to understand how they can overcome all the psychological disturbances that derive from such behavior.

Many say that finally they have felt really loved, appreciated and that it was the best event in their lives. Perhaps, these women really need to better understand what real love is and to truly respect themselves, the married man and the married man's wife and children.

Hope we all learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by sim37(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2015
k
Re: Dating Married Men by Sunexy(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 22, 2015
Uhmm.. Stale
The game has changed bro..

Actually now the men tell you that you are allowed to date a single bro ànd when you wanna get married it ends.

And of course the single ladies do get married to their own single bobo eventually...

So fashi this gist. The game has changed
Re: Dating Married Men by ephemm(m): 7:00am On Sep 22, 2015
this OP na bad market this early morning

Choi! wetin "consign" U?
Re: Dating Married Men by Ufranklin92(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2015
Eyekandi:
Uhmm.. Stale

Actually now the men tell you that you are allowed to date a single bro ànd when you wanna get married it ends.

And of course the single ladies do get married to their own single bobo eventually...

Na wa ooo
So u go allow ur husband to do that ni
Re: Dating Married Men by Ojemedad: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Eyekandi:
Uhmm.. Stale

Hmmm babe I tuale 4 u. d game changer of our time

Are u on BBM?
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Ufranklin92:

Na wa ooo
So u go allow ur husband to do that ni

Allow him to do what
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2015
Ojemedad:

Hmmm babe I tuale 4 u. d game changer of our time

Are u on BBM?

Lol, I just dey talk wetin dey sup these days
No think it much.
Re: Dating Married Men by Swissheart(f): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmn....you are right
Re: Dating Married Men by Ufranklin92(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Eyekandi:

Allow him to do what
to Bleep whoever he wants to bleep
Re: Dating Married Men by pet4ril(f): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Law of karma will definitely meet them when they are married as well
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ufranklin92:

to Bleep whoever he wants to bleep

See question... How are my to control a grown man's desires as such without worrying myself to bad health undecided
Re: Dating Married Men by Ufranklin92(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Eyekandi:

See question... How are my to control a grown man's desires as such without worrying myself to bad health undecided

Ok ooo, enjoi
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
OP you're getting it twisted. 9 times out of 10 we don't actually like them. There are other benefits to be had

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by mekybabe1: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Interesting write Up.
Re: Dating Married Men by Olasco93: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2015
To those who are For it, i just think your people Understand the negative impact associated with it. What goes around comes around. Remember if you do it, they will definately do it to you too. Shikena!
Re: Dating Married Men by Mznaett: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Dating Married Men by IndianaJay: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2015
Many girls are just going about chasing other people's husbands........married men too will not respect their wives chasing anything in skirts...shameless gutter rats.
Re: Dating Married Men by DamiAbandry: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
don't ever (un)date a writer, I see people write about how you should avoid dating a writer, learn more: http://happenings.com.ng/never-undate-writer/

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Girls Fall In Love / A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? / Flavour Abania Baby Mama One Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Woman I Have Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.