Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,810 members, 7,902,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl (77169 Views)

It's Offical: "NL 18+" Whatsapp Group / JOSSITES On NL - Whatsapp Group Chat / Did You Need A Girl, A Beautiful Girl Who Is Ready To B With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by naijaboiy: 1:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Ebayray:

Alright. Goodnight /morning
Goodnight tongue
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by naijaboiy: 1:23am On Sep 23, 2015
Savyy:
e pain am, cheiii grin grin it feels so good to be in alt.. grin
come to think of it, we roll well wt my real acct grin grin
I don't roll with fools.

If I used to roll with you in your real account then I must have been blind to notice. When I find out who you are its gonna stop. undecided
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry for sounding kind of raw though. smiley
No qualms. smiley
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Savyy(f): 1:23am On Sep 23, 2015
il pick ya heads all up boys, play wt it, n drop it right bk to d ground.. grin

im outtt biitcchess cool
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Savyy(f): 1:24am On Sep 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

I don't roll with fools.

If I used to roll with you in your real account then I must have been blind to notice. When I find out who you are its gonna stop. undecided
undecided like I give two fucvks smh
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Maybe it's the area you're staying. Though, it would have been more lucrative if celebrities are concentrated in Benin cos this thing pays well in Lagos and Abuja

Yeah, dats true o. Sisterly, am out. Nyt Nyt
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by naijaboiy: 1:24am On Sep 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Our boy is pained. I thought you wouldn't figure IT out. Just like the fake Fulani moniker.cheesy
gimme a clue mahn!

Who's the fool? cheesy
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Savyy(f): 1:25am On Sep 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Lol he was and is still pained. Lol only a pained guy will start throwing insults at anyone who trys to correct him. This one fit be wife beater o
Lol potential wifebeater in d making..
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:25am On Sep 23, 2015
sinizia:

Damn! I didn't even notice. That one must have hated NL minutes after registering.

...Or Sèun registering random accounts to increase the number of members on his then budding, unknown forum in 2005. That should explain KABIRU.smiley
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by naijaboiy: 1:25am On Sep 23, 2015
Savyy:
undecided like I give two fucvks smh
i'm glad you don't.

Fools like you don't exist to me. smiley
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 23, 2015
who's been liking all my nonsense posts? angry

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Savyy(f): 1:26am On Sep 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

gimme a clue mahn!

Who's the fool? cheesy
hes tryna say missclasssy.. u dumb head grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringrin
Past one sir! cheesy
its too early for E-wars now.. Abi na because exam don finish ni? Leave misssclassy alone and sleep joor. grin first semester dey start tomorrow oogrin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by naijaboiy: 1:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Savyy:
hes tryna say missclasssy.. u dumb head grin
Kindly stop quoting me. I feel like throwing up seeing your transgendered moniker on my mentions. undecided
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by naijaboiy: 1:28am On Sep 23, 2015
sylvalord:
its too early for E-wars now.. Abi na because exam don finish ni? Leave misssclassy alone and sleep joor. grin first semester dey start tomorrow oogrin
First semester ke? grin

Me wey I dey house grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by sinizia: 1:28am On Sep 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

...Or Sèun registering random accounts to increase the number of members on his then budding, unknown forum in 2005. That should explain KABIRU.smiley

Hmmm. I never viewed it via this perspective, and you might be right. One of the reason he fought so hard to frustrate the agitation for the deactivation option for forumites.
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

First semester ke? grin

Me wey I dey house grin
LOL.. Na joke i dey.. How exams been go?
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 23, 2015
smh
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Its not funny. Stop it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:38am On Sep 23, 2015
sinizia:

Hmmm. I never viewed it via this perspective, and you might be right. One of the reason he fought so hard to frustrate the agitation for the deactivation option for forumites.

That's what any forward-thinking business man would do. Sèun's being smart.

The over 1.5 million monikers are actually owned by less than 400,000 people. Multiple monikers are banned for life instead of being deactivated. Propaganda helps Sèun to make profit from hiked advert rates.
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:39am On Sep 23, 2015
Naijaboiy, that's the hint. Right here. Now you know.
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 23, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Naijaboiy, that's the hint. Right here. Now you know.
He convieniently appears. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by sinizia: 1:42am On Sep 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That's what any forward-thinking business man would do. Sèun's being smart.

The over 1.5 million monikers are actually owned by less than 400,000 people. Multiple monikers are banned for life instead of being deactivated. Propaganda helps Sèun to make profit from hiked advert rates.

You are right, but even the likes of Zuckerberg still gives one the option of leaving permanently when one is done with FB. I think showing caring dispositions instead of being a brute is a good way to win over customers.
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:50am On Sep 23, 2015
Sinnzu:
He convieniently appears. grin

_Funlord knew the very first day IT mentioned him. IT follows _Funlord with that account to warm ITS way into his privacy just to get personal info to use against him in duels. You know? ITS arch-enemy. ITS trying to seek revenge for the continuous shaming we give IT. So predictable.

I'd psychoanalyze ITS kind even with my eyes closed.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

_Funlord knew the very first day IT mentioned him. IT follows _Funlord with that account to warm ITS way into his privacy just to get personal info to use against him in duels. You know? ITS arch-enemy. ITS trying to seek revenge for the continuous shaming we give IT. So predictable.

I'd psychoanalyze his kind even with my eyes closed.smiley
Dude has lost all relevance. He has to now hide behind any moniker with an (f) beside it.

3 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by coolest01(m): 2:00am On Sep 23, 2015
pbs4real:
hehehehehe dis word heavy pass u oooh,u go hear am ooooh grin
Hey, wey u? E don do u. Enough flirting for one night. I no dey play with that girl oh angry
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:01am On Sep 23, 2015
sinizia:

You are right, but even the likes of Zuckerberg still gives one the option of leaving permanently when one is done with FB. I think showing caring dispositions instead of being a brute is a good way to win over customers.

In the blogging/forum business, you don't care. You package the controllers (moderators) as demigods and count on the addiction to make them stay. That's why _ISHILOVE cannot leave even after admitting her hatred for the owner and the site. She just keeps coming back. Facebook is too sane. We all love the chaos on Nairaland. _Seun understands humans crave intrigues. Nairaland offers that.

He's counting on this: we'd always return.smiley
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Vinshu(f): 2:18am On Sep 23, 2015
And the missnora might be for real..

But why do people fake? Smh
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Vinshu:
And the missnora might be for real..

But why do people fake? Smh

hmm undecided

hmmm, hmmm, hmmm undecided

hmm undecided
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Vinshu(f): 2:25am On Sep 23, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

hmm undecided

hmmm, hmmm, hmmm undecided

hmm undecided

Any problem? Lol
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 23, 2015
Vinshu:

Any problem? Lol

is it safe to masturbate to your pics

please speak now if you are a dude, before events that can't be taken back are set into motion once i pull out my vaseline angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (57) (Reply)

Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here / Deltans Meet Here! / Be Re-united with Old Friends!

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.