Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,495 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:43 AM

Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans (2237 Views)

Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet / Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by TUBLEZ(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2015
This man will never becomes american presido IJN

Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by EBENBUKENSON(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2015
He has stab himself in the back. fear of Ben Carson is the beginning of typing rubbish .
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by delishpot: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Hackers at work again. I dont think trump will
openly tweet that shiii. That guy that re tweeted it is not smart at all. knowing what can happen to peoples acct these days he should have just asked Donald about that tweet and based on his reply he can now shout or shut up. He isnt one I would put in charge of my business neither will I vote him to be a leader. He is quick to stir shit. If Trump had said it openly it would have been a different case.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2015
dis man won't win he's just having fun for now.
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by OfoIgbo: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Only a dullard will believe this. Even the tweeter handle @realDonaldTrump is so suspect.
Why not @DonaldTrump or something like that?
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by Dahveydson(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2015
Trump is a racist. He doesn't hide that fact.
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2015
delishpot:
Hackers at work again. only an idiot will think trump will
openly tweet that shiii. That guy that re tweeted it is not smart at all. knowing what can happen to peoples acct these days he should have just asked Donald about that tweet and based on his reply he can now shout or shut up. He isnt one I would put in charge of my business neither will I vote him to be a leader. He is quick to stir shit. If Trump had said it openly it would have been a different case.
lf he can openly call mexicans a bunch of criminals and rapist and even propose to build a wall then yes he can make that statement

4 Likes

Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by Juxtified(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
I don't believe that. No presidential aspirant will ever say that
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by Chigold101(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
I doubt if Trump said this thing... Because if he did say it, it would have trended on tweeter, just like Ben Carson's comment on Muslims
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by delishpot: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
lf he can openly call mexicans a bunch of criminals and rapist and even propose to build a wall then yes he can make that statement

Okay
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by sdindan: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2015
delishpot:
You don't know this man.
Check this on Twitter #Asktrump on Twitter I know him more
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by gists: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2015
I am not in any way concerned about US election and definately not a fan of Trump.
But how do you know this is not photoshop?
A link would have given your post more credibility.
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by delishpot: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2015
sdindan:

You don't know this man.
Check this on Twitter #Asktrump on Twitter I know him more

Ok. Lets wait for his reaction to this. If he says......and so? I lie before? grin then they should take it from there.
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by Acjohn(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2015
I watched the and read articles on line where that man makes unwholesome statements about blacks and immigrants. If he is not the one that made it, instead of wasting your time defending him here why don't he come out openly to distance himself from it. That man is a racist, good with his business but bad with politics. If na Naija dem chop em money several times because of election e no go gree come out again
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by Vikky014(f): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
he cant say such please
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by jomoh: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2015
delishpot:

He said the same thing during the trying days of ebola in africa. He said all flights in and out to africa should be cancelled.
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by delishpot: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2015
jomoh:

He said the same thing during the trying days of ebola in africa. He said all flights in and out to africa should be cancelled.
Did we not say all flights from Liberia should be cancelled?
I guess the press abroad just said Ebola is in Africa. Even us in Naija were calling on govt to stop planes comming from suspected countries from landing. Some people here even abused Liberians and were looking down on the ones living here. So much so that their president had to appologise on his country's behalf. Abeg that ebola season was a different thing all together no one was calm about people comming in and out of their country with the possibility of bringing ebola to them.

1 Like

Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by kingdompropty: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Lies. Done a check.
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by stepo707: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2015
he is mad
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2015
OfoIgbo:
Only a dullard will believe this. Even the tweeter handle @realDonaldTrump is so suspect.
Why not @DonaldTrump or something like that?
I am his follower,i recall exactly when he posted that,infact during the Ebola crisis Donald trump tweeted america should ban incoming and out-going flight to africa
This man is a high level racist he must not be allow to win any election
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by LeOstrich: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Fake tweet by muslims who are still butthurt that a republican and most likely Trump will win
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by LeOstrich: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2015
anjigirl:
I am his follower,i recall exactly when he posted that,infact during the Ebola crisis Donald trump tweeted america should ban incoming and out-going flight to africa
This man is a high level racist he must not be allow to win any election

Are you an American?

This tweet is from a muslim.

Watch how they will soon start attacking Carson and Fiorina.

The fear of Republicans is the end of jihad.

1 Like

Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by tblacker(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2015
delishpot:

Yes he can say it. Have you heard about 'LET'S MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN' ? He did not only say that but printed it on caps and wear one.
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2015
Doubt if he really tweeted that and if he did, i don't care.
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by Ayomel(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2015
He will never say that not even on Twitter.
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by HireKiller(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2015
delishpot:

There is only one reason you will write the above comment,
It is that you don't know Donald Trump.
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by fr3do(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
The man looks towards making peace with Russia but he is a plain racist.
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by delishpot: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
HireKiller:

There is only one reason you will write the above comment,
It is that you don't know Donald Trump.

I dont know him sha.
Re: Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans by delishpot: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
tblacker:

Yes he can say it. Have you heard about 'LET'S MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN' ? He did not only say that but printed it on caps and wear one.

wow! Now a I feel like the idiot angry angry. let me edit my comment. I dey come...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Mali Hotel Attack Ends Leaving 27 People Dead (graphic Photos) / Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins / #bring Back Jonathan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.