Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,225 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. (3964 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos / Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by Pesuzok(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Apart from obtaining US citizenship by birth, are there any other benefits for you child if given birth to in USA. Its becoming a norm among the middle class citizens in Nigeria.

I just need your opinions.

I went through this thread but couldn't get any reason.

https://www.nairaland.com/456801/view-nigerians-travel-usa-give
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by KanwuliaJara: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2015
It shows NIGERIA is a FAILURE!!!! grin

The most important benefit. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by Pesuzok(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
It shows NIGERIA is a FAILURE!!!! grin

The most important benefit. kiss

I dont think so, because these kids end up living in Nigeria
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by KanwuliaJara: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Pesuzok:

I dont think so, because these kids end up living in Nigeria

Not my point.
Born dem in Nigeria. wink

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by Pesuzok(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Not my point.
Born dem in Nigeria. wink

So what exactly is your point
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by KanwuliaJara: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Pesuzok:

So what exactly is your point

Read my previous post.
STAY IN NIGERIA AND BE PROUD OF YOUR FILTHY HOSPITALS/MORGUES! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by Pesuzok(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Read my previous post.
STAY IN NIGERIA AND BE PROUD OF YOUR FILTHY HOSPITALS/MORGUES! wink

OK
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by killercute16(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
CITIZENSHIP
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by Pesuzok(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
killercute16:
CITIZENSHIP

I know this, besides what are the benefits
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by tpiander: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pesuzok:

I know this, besides what are the benefits

Pesuzok:
Apart from obtaining US citizenship by birth, are there any other benefits for you child if given birth to in USA. Its becoming a norm among the middle class citizens in Nigeria.
I went through this thread but couldn't get any reason.
https://www.nairaland.com/456801/view-nigerians-travel-usa-give

did you think to ask the people on the thread in question?

why did you bring the matter here?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by Pesuzok(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
tpiander:

did you think to ask the people on the thread in question?

why did you bring the matter here?

Sorry, I dont get you.

I just want to get people's opinion on the subject, apart from the citizenship.

Besides, what do you gain being American citizen
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by tpiander: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pesuzok:

Sorry, I dont get you.

ask the people on the thread you saw.

whatever you are gaining from the citizenship of wherever you say you're from, is the same as what everyone else is gaining elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by Pesuzok(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
tpiander:

ask the people on the thread you saw.

whatever you are gaining from the citizenship of wherever you say you're from, is the same as what everyone else is gaining elsewhere.

It's an old thread
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by 2CatWoman: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pesuzok:

Sorry, I dont get you.

You gain the automatic right to live in a developed country without spending money on visas.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is a very good question... will ask my friend that just returned...will get back to you.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by bamidele029: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
For me it would be to spare my children the stress of getting visas when they want to visit other Countries for school, business oppournitunies, holidays etc

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by tpiander: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pesuzok:

check here, read it carefully and dont rush.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_tourism

I'm still wondering the reasons for your "sudden wonder" at this time.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by Pesuzok(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
tpiander:

check here, read it carefully and dont rush.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_tourism

I'm still wondering the reasons for your "sudden wonder" at this time.

Thank you for posting, I have gone through the site,

Someone needs this opinion. Is it worth investing about 5m now just to give birth in the US, of which the child might not have need for it.

(1) (Reply)

Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me / I Don't Like Jide Kosoko Anymore / How Should A True Gentleman Behave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.