Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (68614 Views)

Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Saraki’s Corruption Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by sweatlana: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Until ameachi tinubu and obj seat in a dock like this buhari fight of corruption remains a joke.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ikorodureporta: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by bmos(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
All Prominent Criminals

Chei! Who put this man here!
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by bababuff(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
The pictures says it all.

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
idari:
Finish d traitor who tinks he is above d law now grin

I like that
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Fake certificates also need to be properly probed by the tribunal.

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by chax100(f): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
All Prominent Criminals

The Number One in the deal. The Dr. Tifnubu 1.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
bmos:

Chei! Who put this man here!
Na Justice Danladi o grin
chax100:

The Number One in the deal. The Dr. Tifnubu 1.
He's leading by example...Saraki is following by example
grin
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by dreadsbee: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
i pray that justice should revails and law should stand against other corrupt leaders as well
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by shino62: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
bababuff:

grin
bababuff:

one is in accused box while the other is in witness box
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by damton(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
change49ja:

What's he gonna do? Slap her?
don't know, May be blow her on the nose.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by SAMATC(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
kingzjay:

Ok

This is part of history.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by iamrealdeji(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

He has an arrogant and stubborn look.Freshness or not, such characters hide looks
he's fresh,almost every Nigerian politician is fresh,even Tinubu,but Saraki is far from handsome,he's ugly,see his head like shoe,his oversized cheeks and his funny poked out mouth,even my mum that's a woman used to say it during his tenure as governor that he's not handsome,Babangida probably did worse than him but yet everybody knew IBB is Handsome. And for your information,ellochuku is a man,probably gay,he's not a woman

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by airmark(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

SAUDI GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN DEALING WITH REFUGEES LONG BEFORE SYRIA AND HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH REFUGEES FROM SYRIA AS FAR BACK AS 2011.

YOU JUST PASTED THE MOST RECENT ATTACK ON S.A CONCERNING REFUGEES WITH OUT BOTHERING TO GO FURTHER.

THE SAUDIS ARE NATURALLY GENEROUS AND GOD FEARING, THEY THEREFORE DO NOT NEED TO MAKE A SPECTACLE OF THEM SELVES BY INVITING CNN, ALJAZEERA, BBC ETC WATCH THEM RECEIVE REFUGEES.THEY TREAT THEM BETER THAN ALL THE COUNTRIES RECEIVING REFUGEES.THEY ARE BLESSED AND EXTREMELY WEALTHY AND EVER DONATING TO FOUNATIONS AS WELL AS NEEDY PEOPLE SO WHAT IS ASSISTING SYRIA TO THEM? THE MONEY IS NOTHING BUT THE KEEP OF PEOPLE IN NEED IS EVERY THING TO THEM.

MIND YOU ,THEY DID NOT SIGN UN CONVENTION ON REFUGEES YET THEY RECEIVE THEM AS WELL AS EXPORT GOODS AND MONEY FOR THEIR UP KEEP.

APPROACH ANY UN OFFICE AND CONFIRM THE ASSISTANCE OF SAUDI GOVERNMENT TO SYRIA AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES IN NEED.

NOTE THAT THE EXACT NUMBR OF THE REFUGEES BEING ASSISTED IN SAUDI IS NOT KNOWN.WHY ? BECAUSE OF THE RELIGIOUS AS WELL TRADITIONAL ARAB TABOO AGAINST BOASTING ABOUT ONE'S CHARITABLE EFFORT

http://www.arabnews.com/featured/news/805236
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/12/saudi-arabia-says-reports-of-its-syrian-refugee-response-false-and-misleading
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2015/09/15/Syrian-refugees-don-t-want-to-camp-in-Saudi-Arabia-They-want-a-future.html

They are trying to save face. It's a known fact that those gulf countries are not in terms with Syrian leader and has been all out against their nationals. They even deported them. Saudi claiming they gave residence for Syrians are one of the lies the gulf countries always tell the outside world. I have friends in Saudi and was there few years ago, I know how they try to cover their a,sses in that region. Millions of Syrians are heading to Europe, while Saudi is saying they don't want to tell the world they have taken 100k. They call such deception, taqqiya.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Kayman358(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
LOL

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
he's fresh,almost every Nigerian politician is fresh,even Tinubu,but Saraki is far from handsome,he's ugly,see his head like shoe,his oversized cheeks and his funny poked out mouth,even my mum that's a woman used to say it during his tenure as governor that he's not handsome,Babangida probably did worse than him but yet everybody knew IBB is Handsome. And for your information,ellochuku is a man,probably gay,he's not a woman

grin grin grin grin grin Na wao !!!! By ellochukwu's response,he/she gave impression that he/she is of feminine gender.

So..................could it be said that by his responses he and saraki ...... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
airmark:

They are trying to save face. It's a known fact that those gulf countries are not in terms with Syrian leader and has been all out against their nationals. They even deported them. Saudi claiming they gave residence for Syrians are one of the lies the gulf countries always tell the outside world. I have friends in Saudi and was there few years ago, I know how they try to cover their a,sses in that region. Millions of Syrians are heading to Europe, while Saudi is saying they don't want to tell the world they have taken 100k. They call such deception, taqqiya.

My dear, if you are conversant with politics as well as governments, you will know for sure that Saudi does not mince words neither do they bother to lie as they have no fear for any one.The world needs them more than they need us.Research on saudi's relationship with u.s alone before you go any further.

Saudi Arabia is not lying or trying to save face.Yes saudi cover their @$* but only for scandals that involve image in which will affect them as the custodians of holy mosques and nothing more.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by billyG(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

shebi his lawyer was just arguing that saraki cant go into dock as cct is not a court ....now he is in!
he argued that saraki cant face cct and tried to set the order aside, saraki is before cct.

Dawodu should be blacklisted.He clearly isnt worth the money and hype.He is just a greedy,arrogant lawyer who needs to read more
Mr Daudu is a clueless SAN who thinks d High court is superior to CCT thereby making a mockery of SAN & d hallow court.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by 7lives: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Lying under oath. His punishment will surely be more severe.

Most people don't know the meaning of perjury, Saraki is on a loooooooonnng thing.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by billyG(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
He acquired d ppties thru selling of Amala not Rice.
omo' ale jati jati.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Olaolufred(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
[size=18pt] WE NEED THE VIEW OF OUR LEGAL LUMINARY AND ICON OF CONSTITUTIONAL LAW.
LADIPO /ALABA MARKET TRAINED EXPERIENCED JURIST.
NO OTHER THAN HIGH CHIEF CHU-KWU-DI AND LOW CHIEF BRANIACX, YOUR PUPILS ON NAIRALAND AWAITS YOUR INPUT.
WE NEED YOUR WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE IN A TIME LIKE THIS.[/size]
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by free13: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by airmark(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

My dear, if you are conversant with politics as well as governments, you will know for sure that Saudi does not mince words neither do they bother to lie as they have no fear for any one. The world needs them more than they need us.Research on saudi's relationship with u.s alone before you go any further.

Saudi Arabia is not lying or trying to save face.Yes saudi cover their @$* but only for scandals that involve image in which will affect them as the custodians of holy mosques and nothing more.

grin grin
My brother I don't want to continue with this back and forth. I don't need any more info on Saudi, I already have enough. Ask any unbiased resident of Saudi, he will toe my line of argument. Do you think real islamists are happy with Saudi and other gulf countries that has ties with USA? Obama last year went to Saudi to warn them in strong terms. Meanwhile,Saudi needs West more than they need Saudi. The relationship was one of the reasons ghaddafi was always calling gulf leaders bluffs, as they see USA as their saviour in case of intruders. If USA scrap her military bases in that region, then you will understand, not even talking about how western expatriates are the one running their key sectors.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
dailyxclusiveinfo..com offers first-hand information be it politics, Entertainment, Sport and fashion
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
airmark:

grin grin
My brother I don't want to continue with this back and forth. I don't need any more info on Saudi, I already have enough. Ask any unbiased resident of Saudi, he will toe my line of argument. Do you think real islamists are happy with Saudi and other gulf countries that has ties with USA? Obama last year went to Saudi to warn them in strong terms. Meanwhile,Saudi needs West more than they need Saudi. The relationship was one of the reasons ghaddafi was always calling gulf leaders bluffs, as they see USA as their saviour in case of intruders. If USA scrap her military bases in that region, then you will understand, not even talking about how western expatriates are the one running their key sectors.

like you stated ...."My brother I don't want to continue with this back and forth..... "

I can confidently give you facts and evidence to counter act every single thing you stated but theres no need for that.Back and forth aint my thing especially with one who refuses to see clearly or get educated.

Have a blessed life
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by lekantruth: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
best2com:
Nigeria shall be better.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by airmark(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

like you stated ...."My brother I don't want to continue with this back and forth..... "

I can confidently give you facts and evidence to counter act every single thing you stated but theres no need for that.Back and forth aint my thing especially with one who refuses to see clearly or get educated.

Have a blessed life

I said that because you relied on lies from Saudi Arabia. Have you ever been to Saudi Arabia as a resident and to know what really happens there? Will you ever believe that everyday crimes happens there, but nobody reports it? Bro, you cant educate me based on what you read online. You can create a topic on it and bring your evidence, I don't want to do it here as it is derailing. If you want to know the region that does image laundering most, give it to the arabs. It's not something you see on Aljazeera.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
airmark:

I said that because you relied on lies from Saudi Arabia. Have you ever been to Saudi Arabia as a resident and to know what really happens there? Will you ever believe that everyday crimes happens there, but nobody reports it? Bro, you cant educate me based on what you read online. You can create a topic on it and bring your evidence, I don't want to do it here as it is derailing. If you want to know the region that does image laundering most, give it to the arabs. It's not something you see on Aljazeera.

grin grin grin grin ;Dhmmmm smh.like i stated, get educated.

i dont need to tell you anything about my self thats the beauty of public forum.I have dignified your ignorance enough.Get educated or you will one day disgrace your self and cost your self too much.

Have a good life
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
sweatlana:
Until ameachi tinubu and obj seat in a dock like this buhari fight of corruption remains a joke.

when a case is brought against them with solid evidence, they will definitely sit in the dock but until then all any one can continue to do is wail
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by airmark(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

grin grin grin grin ;Dhmmmm smh.like i stated, get educated.

i dont need to tell you anything about my self thats the beauty of public forum.I have dignified your ignorance enough.Get educated or you will one day disgrace your self and cost your self too much.

Have a good life

As usual, excuse when about to be exposed. It's obvious you are one of those who keep deceiving others about how powerful middle east region is to the western world. The height of your ignorance was when you said they needed Saudi more than Saudi needed the west. It sold you out big time grin. Open a thread on you educating me and I will bring concrete evidence to burst your delusions. Americans are above board in gulf region and just one call, next flight Saudi king will be at the white house. If you tell Saudi Arabian you are an American, he would be shaking like an idi0t. It's something I witnessed and found out myself. So keep your education to your local peeps.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
He is supposed to stand in d dock like every other accuse person not sit
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by tunde1200(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Humiliations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.