Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode (580 Views)

Falae's Abduction: Confusion As Police, DSS Parade Two Sets Of Suspects. Thisday / Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Chocolate City rapper, Jude Abaga popularly called
(M.I), yesterday, took a swipe at erstwhile Minister
of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, over his
statement that should anything happen to the
abducted former Secretary to Government of the
Federation (SGF), and Afenifere chieftain, Chief Olu
Falae, the Federal Government will be held
responsible and there will be consequences.
The Nigerian hip hop recording artist, who took to
his verified Twitter handle @MI_Abaga said: “Mr.
Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK), you are a joker… Instead
of being prayerful and hopeful for a statesman’s
life, you are making threats against our
government… Please!”

Recall that following Monday’s abduction of Chief
Falae from his farm, in Ilado village, Akure North
area of Ondo state, by suspected Fulani
herdsmen numbering over 20, Fani-Kayode had
condemned the abduction in a statement, calling
on the Federal Government and security agencies
to as a matter of urgency fish out perpetrators of
the act.

The statement of Fani-Kayode read in part: “The
abduction of Chief Olu Falae is not only
unacceptable but it also an exceptionally
dangerous development. I say this because he is
not only an elder-statesman of our country but he
is also one of the most revered leaders of
Afenifere and the south-west.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/falaes-abduction-youre-a-joker-m-i-abaga-tells-fani-kayode/

1 Like

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by MISSNORA(f): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2015
Lol
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by nerodenero: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Jude Abaga, M.I. a.k.a. Brief wants to be in the news grin

1 Like

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by bugzbunny: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2015
Lie
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by brize(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Dem ne dey look you like monkey eee ewoo, dem no knw oo you dey look dem like banana......... freedom of expression is allowed

1 Like

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by baski92(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2015
Him useless mouth go till put am 4 trouble
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by jerrywool: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thank you M.I! they should end the old man. Heaven will not fall.
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by tpiander: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
The entertainer is feeling funky no doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Declares War On Punch / Awo And The Current Yoruba Politicians / Rejoicing For America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.