Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,930 members, 7,938,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

It Is Not The Wallet But The Content. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / It Is Not The Wallet But The Content. (600 Views)

Shahada: Let's Examine The Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not The Wallet But The Content. by PrinceGallant: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
IT IS NOT THE WALLET BUT THE CONTENT. Souls have been lost but a weighty soul is greatly mourned

How many muslims are educationist? How many educationist muslims are professor? How many muslim professors are true to their faith? How many true muslim professors care about Islamic movement? Indeed, we lost an icon. I would not say anything but the like of what Our Prophet said

Dear Professor Abdul Hakim Mobolaji, we can't do anything for you. Divine Will can't be changed. Your brethren's eyes shed tears, and our hearts are sad and grieved for your death. However, we will not say anything which may invite the wrath of Allah. If there had not been the true and certain promise of Allah that we too shall come after you, I would have wept more and become more grieved at the separation of you from us.

I did not know this professor, nor hear about him until yesterday when I was reading some posts on facebook announcing his death but his death so struck me that I was thinking of his death in the last night . I saw one photo shared by a brother and tears was flowing in my eyes. Why? The man was just 49 with some great achievement that can redound the glory of Islam. He was a pride of Islam and true jihadist, his son also died in the said accident on Lagos Ibadan Expressway. How would this festive period look in their family? May Allaah grant his wives and children fortitude to bear the loss.

Like I said in my post yesterday, I take solace in his well-lived world. His Janaiz was attended by great numbers of muslims that I hope Allaah, in His Infinite Mercy, will forgive him and grant him Jannatu Fir’daus. His jihad on 'non interest bank will survive' is monumental. I am confident that death is not extinguishing the light; it is putting out the lamp because dawn has come. I believe his struggle is not in vain.

Oh you muslims, it is Eidul Adha, ‘Fasol lirobika waniar’, `just as we have been given the abundant goodness; Islam, then let’s make obligatory and optional prayer, and our sacrifice (of animals) solely and sincerely for our Lord. With the death of our brother, Allaah says we are not abtar. Let’s be cheerful, happy Eidul Adha.

(1) (Reply)

Shiamuslim, I Have Questions For You. / Help A Muslim Brother Whose Left Hip Is Almost Dead. / Need Some Explanation On This Verse...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.