Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,092 members, 7,899,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

Note 5 Strong Reasons Some Women Dislike Condoms - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Note 5 Strong Reasons Some Women Dislike Condoms (847 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Dislike Iyabo Ojo, Daniella Okeke & Apostle Johnson Suleman" / Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" / Tboss: "I Realised That People Dislike Me When I Came Out Of BBNaija" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note 5 Strong Reasons Some Women Dislike Condoms by miney: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Here are 5 reasons some women gave to show they object to the use of co ndoms.
1. NO KIDS: Some ladies do everything they can to avoid their man using co ndoms. This is because they want children. They feel the best way to totally own a man is to be pregnant for him. However, they seduce their man to sleep with them without using a co ndom as such, they ‘hook’ the man when pregnancy
surfaces.
2. INFECTIONS: Although co ndoms are prescribed to reduce the spread of infections. Ironically, the latex allergies which are the strongest deterrent against s exually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) cause women to end up with yeast infections and more.Yeast infection simply means that too many yeast cells are growing in the woman’s “private part.” It is very common but don’t let it bother you too much because the treatment is simple.

3. co ndomS BREAK: It is better not to use a co ndom at all if it will end up breaking. Sometimes, while the heat is on and there is a high level of friction, a co ndom could break thereby exposing the woman to all dangers associated with casual s ex. So, some women feel ‘why the need’ and prefer to be raw with their man.

4. IT REDUCES PLEASURE: Infact men mostly complain that the use of co ndoms do not enable them get maximum sensation. Women are also not left out. co ndoms reduce the level and passion one could have during intimacy. continue >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/note-5-strong-reasons-some-women.html

Re: Note 5 Strong Reasons Some Women Dislike Condoms by 1trillionlikes: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
lick sweet with nylon?,mba
Re: Note 5 Strong Reasons Some Women Dislike Condoms by MrImole: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Come on,

Who doesn't know this? Even a primary school pupil...
Re: Note 5 Strong Reasons Some Women Dislike Condoms by northvietnam(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
1trillionlikes:
lick sweet with nylon?,mba
lolssssss.........
Re: Note 5 Strong Reasons Some Women Dislike Condoms by northvietnam(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Raw is sweet eeeeehhhh.....
Re: Note 5 Strong Reasons Some Women Dislike Condoms by phelanor(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
northvietnam:
Raw is sweet eeeeehhhh.....
hehehehehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Reveals Plans To Marry Baby Mama / I Miss You Hajia Bilikisu Yusuf.....other Nigerians Among 717 Saudi Stampede Vic / Throwback Picture Of Some Nigerian Comedians ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.