Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,543 members, 7,965,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ladies And Tongue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Tongue. (678 Views)

Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Tongue. by Kzeals: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Abeg nairaland why is it that these days ladies are behaving strange? you see them sticking out their tongues out while taking pictures..... Please are they trying to turn to dogs! What is the reasons for this?
Re: Ladies And Tongue. by 48noble(m): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sexy wanna bes
Re: Ladies And Tongue. by vizkiz: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
ask Cyrus their role model angry
Re: Ladies And Tongue. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ever heard about Tardive dyskinesia That's it smiley
Re: Ladies And Tongue. by MrImole: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:
ask Cyrus their role model angry

Cyrus bean?
Re: Ladies And Tongue. by Zoe41(f): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
MrImole:

Cyrus bean?
Miley Cyrus a.k.a Hannah montana
Re: Ladies And Tongue. by Luckymay(f): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Their tongues: their pictures: their lives.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Readers,how Do I Overcome My Husband’s Past Sex Life / When Is It Too Early For Misunderstanding In Relationship / Ladies, Do You Find Me Fun And Interesting? Come In And Ask Me Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.