Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ruggedman Unveils Bottle Water Brand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Unveils Bottle Water Brand (969 Views)

Actor Muka Ray Eyiwumi Becomes CWAY Ultra Drinking Water Brand Ambassador / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter / “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Unveils Bottle Water Brand by Erave: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Prolific rapper, Ruggedman has ventured into the water making business as he unveils his drink brand named, ‘Drink By Ruggedman’.

The rapper unveiled his bottled water line of business during the recent re-launch of his clothing line held at Troy, Lagos penultimate weekend.

The event witnessed the attendance of top acts such as M.I Abaga, IK Osakioduwa, Denrele Edun, Dice Ailes, Akpororo, Mbryo, DJ Kaywise, Tupengo, and many others.

Re: Ruggedman Unveils Bottle Water Brand by Imortal001: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
The parkaging is nice!
Re: Ruggedman Unveils Bottle Water Brand by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wow! He's now into bizness
Re: Ruggedman Unveils Bottle Water Brand by ChiSun27(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Good thought....but I don't like the name.

What is Drink By Ruggedman? I have problem with the name 'Ruggedman' on a bottle water.

He should have considered the political class when branding it.

That name will not sell where important personalities and elderly statemen are gathered.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Unveils Bottle Water Brand by amiskurie(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Imortal001:
The parkaging is nice!
This is y I like yiebos.... Don't mind me o!
Re: Ruggedman Unveils Bottle Water Brand by Imortal001: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
amiskurie:

This is y I like Igbos.... Don't mind me o!

Forget Igbos or whatever, the guy is a nigerian and am proud of him!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Unveils Bottle Water Brand by LordOfTheWeed: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
The guy knows that there is nothing he can do anymore in the music industry. His era is gone and it's time for him to invest with the little change he has before he finally run down.. .. ..

"Make hays when the sun shines".

Now playing: Ruggedy baba by Ruggedman ft 9ice cool

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Unveils Bottle Water Brand by amiskurie(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Imortal001:

Forget Igbos or whatever, the guy is a nigerian and proud of him!
Don't mind me!

Nigerians are industrious

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Unveils Bottle Water Brand by Imortal001: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
amiskurie:
Don't mind me!
Nigerians are industrious
Now you talking!
Re: Ruggedman Unveils Bottle Water Brand by Came: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nice packing, but he for just leave the name as "DRINK".
Re: Ruggedman Unveils Bottle Water Brand by RedCard1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Another dead on arrival product. The packaging is like that of an air fresher and the name is as weird as it's originator.

Nobody should quote me to say trash o.

(1) (Reply)

SO S£XY !! Rihanna Shares S3xy Bikini Photos (18+) / Yemi Alade Stuns In White And Black Ensemble [photos / See Photos Of Kylie Jenner And Boyfriend Tyga As They Head Back To LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.