Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

NATCOMMS To Protest Mtn’s “rip-off” Of Nigerian Subscribers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NATCOMMS To Protest Mtn’s “rip-off” Of Nigerian Subscribers (335 Views)

Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) / Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s / Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NATCOMMS To Protest Mtn’s “rip-off” Of Nigerian Subscribers by kunlebeat: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
National Association of Telecom Subscribers (NATCOMS) has warned MTN to expect civil protest from Nigerian subscribers anytime soon for alleged ripping off of telecom consumers by MTN and other telco firms.

The NATCOMS President, Chief Deolu Ogunbanjo, who gave......

Read More http://dailytimes.com.ng/natcomms-to-protest-mtns-rip-off-of-nigerian-subscribers/

Kindly Follow @DailyTimesNGR

Re: NATCOMMS To Protest Mtn’s “rip-off” Of Nigerian Subscribers by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Protest ooooooooo
Chief Deolu Protest oooo!!
MTN siphoning is out of this earth!

I DON TIREEEEEE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATCOMMS To Protest Mtn’s “rip-off” Of Nigerian Subscribers by Imortal001: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
MTN really make me hangry today, they leave the mega bite i bought and start removing my money..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cop Kills Self, Two Others In Yobe / Saraki ’s Trial Part Of Nigeria ’ S Development / Who's Ngenekwinu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.