Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. (1030 Views)

2019: How Jonathan Will Lead The Charge Against APC / Forgery: Why We Dropped Charge Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / Fani-Koyode: EFCC Files 17-count Charge Against Ex Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. by Doubts: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Senate President is facing 13 count charges bordering on corruption and false assets declaration. But the strongest and the unmentioned charge is betraying APC and teaming up with the PDP to steal the hard earned victory through the back door.
With the 13 count charge against him at the CCT, the only way for Saraki's victory is getting the case thrown out. A count charge involving El-rufai as a witness will be hard to contest against and the ones involving GT Bank being used to laund money is the finisher. I think the only way out for Saraki is the way through which is controlled by those he back stabbed.

Re: The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Very true, as a matter of fact, that's the ultimate charge.
Re: The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. by bettercreature(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
The only solution he has is to sacrifice Ekweremadu
Re: The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. by tomakint: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
.......and still remain the Senate President? undecided no sir, Saraki is the major clog to the wheel of progress in the scheme of things as far as APC is concerned. A backstabber and a high-profile corrupter like Saraki should not be seen holding the gavel and shouting 'out of order'.......he is only buying time and making his case worse. Saraki shall be booted out at last........

1 Like

Re: The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
tomakint:
.......and still remain the Senate President? undecided no sir, Saraki is the major clog to the wheel of progress in the scheme of things as far as APC is concerned. A backstabber and a highly corrupter like Saraki should not be seen holding the gavel and shouting 'out of order'.......he is only buying time and making his case worse. Saraki shall be booted out at last........
**screenshots his comment** grin
Re: The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. by tomakint: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

**screenshots his comment** grin
Please do grin because they will still come back to haunt you ......cheesy you wanna bet?
Re: The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
tomakint:

Please do grin because they will still come back to haunt you ......cheesy you wanna bet?
Okay. I bet!
Re: The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. by cutesmilez(f): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
politics!!!
Re: The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. by tomakint: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay. I bet!
Ok here we go........Saraki shall be removed as Senate President as he would not be there till 2019.......my stand and yours?
Re: The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
tomakint:

Ok here we go........Saraki shall be removed as Senate President as he would not be there till 2019.......my stand and yours?
Saraki will remain as the Senate president till 2019 amidst a continuous litigation. smiley
Re: The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. by tomakint: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Saraki will remain as the Senate president till 2019 amidst a continuous litigation. smiley
Okay till then cheesy
Re: The 14th Count Charge Against Saraki. by sammyj: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki will like I am finished see this small caught me of guard! !!!

(1) (Reply)

Syria Crisis: Us-trained Rebels Give Equipment To Al-qaeda Affiliate / How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? / OMG! Guys Beware, New Fake Boobs In Town!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.