Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

What's The Implication Of Treasury Single Account To Banking Sector? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The Implication Of Treasury Single Account To Banking Sector? (1244 Views)

A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. / Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff / Will Bankers Loose Jobs for Treasury Single Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Implication Of Treasury Single Account To Banking Sector? by Mbkite(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Economists in the house please help. I want to
understand the effects of TSA on different Nigeria banks?

Thank you.
Re: What's The Implication Of Treasury Single Account To Banking Sector? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
The amount of govt money that commercial banks have with them will reduce or be equal to zero. This means that the banks will have a lesser volume of deposits to do business with possibly having a negative impact on their earnings.

This will further force commercial banks to go into full time retail banking, come up with innovative products and services to woo private customers to deposit their money with them.

It is also aimed at mopping up corrupt leakage of govt money in the hands of Commercial banks.

I hope you get the points.
Re: What's The Implication Of Treasury Single Account To Banking Sector? by Mbkite(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bubewilson:
The amount of govt money that commercial banks have with them will reduce or be equal to zero. This means that the banks will have a lesser volume of deposits to do business with possibly having a negative impact on their earnings.

This will further force commercial banks to go into full time retail banking, come up with innovative products and services to woo private customers to deposit their money with them.

It is also aimed at mopping up corrupt leakage of govt money in the hands of Commercial banks.

I hope you get the points.

Thank you so much bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr Kora(lebanese) Of Bougain Viilla Hotel GRA PH Slaving Nigerians / Top 16 Lucrative Business In Nigeria You Can Start With Less Money In 2017 / How Do I Prepare To Become A Theoretical Physicist In This Country Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.