Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,857 members, 7,930,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:29 PM

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? (47774 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by tete7000(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hazardd:
Good guys and bad guys, how will it stop arsenal and manu from losing tomorrow mtcheeee

What if arsenal come win now?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ceefix:

You have already married yourself to a bad guy mrs PHYNO hmmmmmm wat an hypocrit
His own is different grin Dat one na......

My mentions for this thread I don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Hazardd(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
tete7000:

What if arsenal come win now?
have they survive chelsea beating? That's the Question
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by dabanzy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hey op....We have the gud guys, the nice guys and the bad guys....trust me, u dnt wanna be a nice guy and u dnt wanna be a bad guy either....Every girl wants a gud guy! Unless d girl has some really low self esteem wch is a #No No 4 me
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by encryptjay(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Emodeee:

R u an introvert? Introverts are naturally good guys.
Introverts like to please everybody.
Yeah, pitying myself. Being sidelined socially and perceiving the environment differently is not easy.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by ebubey(f): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
shiinihost:

no wonder you are already a teen mom. kontinu. angry
тєєη мσм? ωнσ тσℓɗ υ м α тєєη мσм? ɗση'т ʝυɗgє мє ωιтн ωнαт'ѕ ση му ρʀσƒιℓє... σк?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
ebubey:

тєєη мσм? ωнσ тσℓɗ υ м α тєєη мσм? ɗση'т ʝυɗgє мє ωιтн ωнαт'ѕ ση му ρʀσƒιℓє... σк?

swear that you are not a teen mom... cheesy

small girls everywhere. if you like don't start now to start praying for a good man that would accept you and your illegitimate child that your bad boy has abandoned and bastardized.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by tete7000(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hazardd:

have they survive chelsea beating? That's the Question

You call that beating? Let's see how far Chelsea goes with that attitude this season.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Mzjacy(f): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
dabanzy:
Hey op....We have the gud guys, the nice guys and the bad guys....trust me, u dnt wanna be a nice guy and u dnt wanna be a bad guy either....Every girl wants a gud guy! Unless d girl has some really low self esteem wch is a #No No 4 me
TRUE
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
solonazzy:

I was raised by a queen n she taught me to b a tough man so as to 1 day be a king.... Kings are a mixture of soft n hard.... Lemme nt say good n bad
smiley...raise a toast to your sweet mum
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
cooluc:

You said it all
thanks hon
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Toks2008:

And i bet if for any reason he fails to provide for you every other quality is non and void i presume because that is typical of many Naija babes.

Story fore the gods. Many naija babes prefers a rich bad guy to a supersonic broke nice guy.

Nope. LOL, So happy to tell you that you've got it all wrong...sad for you since maybe thats been your experience. I was just saying that being nice and responsible isnt a bad thing. And for your info Im not the money type, the struggle is real and me and mine are in it together in good/bad times. So why you try to offend me when all I did was give GOOD GUYS their props is just the usual blah blah blah some people start talking when they aint got crap else to say. Im not what you accused me of so unless I'm offending you or being mean or an a$$ to others here be a man and have a grown up discussion/ask my opinion. Lets be adults and discuss civilly issues like this instead of this same old insulting posts people always do cuz it is lame, weak and presumptive of you...LOL, good luck with that, brah. Good day to you.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Hazardd(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
tete7000:

You call that beating? Let's see how far Chelsea goes with that attitude this season.

Are you talking about "winning attitude" i think with it they will go farsmiley

#Englandchampionwink
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by sevule(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol well one thing you can't say about me is that I'm boring. Anyways. I don't like men that allow me to walk all over them all in the sake of being good. I like when a man can put me in my place. I personally don't like submissive men and generally nice men are submissive. I find them boring. Not willing to ever really fight. I want passion. That "aggressive" Heathcliff and Cathy kinda love in a relationship.

Lol. Well. Whatever you say. All my relationships have been everything but boring. So I've no problems in that aspect.

Reading your post all I could think of was - Choke me, Spank me, Pull my hair!

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by rasaq12345: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Massage therapy helps millions of people cope with physical ailments, sore muscles, and emotional distress. Just any of the category of massage.Clinical,sport and swedish,Japanies,massage.u can as well call for home services. Contact 08177202472 abuja
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Toks2008(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hunnydropps:

Nope. LOL, So happy to tell you that you've got it all wrong...sad for you since maybe thats been your experience. I was just saying that being nice and responsible isnt a bad thing. And for your info Im not the money type, the struggle is real and me and mine are in it together in good/bad times. So why you try to offend me when all I did was give GOOD GUYS their props is just the usual blah blah blah some people start talking when they aint got crap else to say. Im not what you accused me of so unless I'm offending you or being mean or an a$$ to others here be a man and have a grown up discussion/ask my opinion. Lets be adults and discuss civilly issues like this instead of this same old insulting posts people always do cuz it is lame, weak and presumptive of you...LOL, good luck with that, brah. Good day to you.

Offend you for what? Can you quote any offensive words i wrote?

The fact is that many ladies will always brag about how non materialistic they are and so on but when faced with an option between a rich bad guy and a "broke" decent and responsible guy they will readily jump on the former so who is fooling who.

You may CLAIM to be different and i cant contend that with you because there are always exceptions to every assertion.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by nortcentrallord(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ladies don't like good guys for relationship but they want a good husband. Hahahahaha, is dt possible?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by ipain: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not naive and immature. I just find them boring and submissive and it's not my preference.
when you have forked enough dicks, you will know better... I have seen your type before. Enjoy the fun while it last but soon, fun wouldn't be fun anymore.

If you met my kind, I would bring you the "smooth operator" in me and give you what you want because you are not worth the good side of me. Sure, you would get the fun, excitement, craze... When i am done, I move on.

Girls like you don't have anything to offer other than sex, which makes you even more boring and useless to a guy.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by ipain: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Ladies don't like good guys for relationship but they want a good husband. Hahahahaha, is dt possible?
that's the world out there man. And trust me, they are getting it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by ebubey(f): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
shiinihost:

swear that you are not a teen mom... cheesy

small girls everywhere. if you like don't start now to start praying for a good man that would accept you and your illegitimate child that your bad boy has abandoned and bastardized.
ok
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by HARDDON: 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Unpredictable is d name of d lane......gud guys r really mos def boring.

so many ladies wudnt tell d wussbag anyways, they just turn him from a potential bf to an errand boy embarassed

Set just ride him
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Offend you for what? Can you quote any offensive words i wrote?

The fact is that many ladies will always brag about how non materialistic they are and so on but when faced with an option between a rich bad guy and a "broke" decent and responsible guy they will readily jump on the former so who is fooling who.

You may CLAIM to be different and i cant contend that with you because there are always exceptions to every assertion.

Ok. Was it not your own fingers that typed this response to my post..."And i bet if for any reason he fails to provide for you every other quality is non and void i presume because that is typical of many Naija babes."?

Is this not YOU basically calling me a liar and when I reply you back you come back on some I "CLAIM" bulls**t? Look, I keep it 100...all day, everyday AND me and my man hold 'EACH OTHER' DOWN 24/7/365, we're not rich. Why do I gotta lie or pretend I'm something I'm not? I treat everyone here with respect EVEN when I suspect they are talking smack on here. After all WHO AM I to tell someone they're forming if I'm not there to prove it?

I didn't ASK YOU to comment or make assumptions on MY CHARACTER. WHO ARE YOU? THE CHARACTER POLICE? Since you think all women are in it for $, I coulda started assuming about you also...saying that You probably responded to my post the way you did because YOU SIR are probably one of those broke & busted dudes without any other redeeming, valuable, or loving qualities that would outweigh a woman being with you unless you have a fat bankroll.
BUT I DONT KNOW YOU.....and Im wise enough to know that your probably not as jaded as you came off as. SO I WONT GET GRIMEY WITH YOU LIKE THAT. I also see you said you can't "contend" with me on what I said....CORRECT, YOU GET A GOLD STAR FOR RECOGNIZING THAT CUZ YOU SURELY DONT KNOW ME TO TRY AND "CONTEND".

Im a good, honest, loyal woman whose very nice to others but DONT GET IT TWISTED THOUGH BC IM NOT A PUNK. So if you say I'm trying to be deceptive as to MY OWN character, which I know better than anyone else does, I'm going to address it to you straight up. Now, whether you believe me or not isn't of any consequence to me or my life cuz I'm going to keep it moving, regardless.

***I will say though that I hope you find women that can change your view on the relationship motives of women. Judge each of us individually because there are good woman out here that value other qualities above money and don't enslave ourselves to it.
That was the only opinion I was expressing to begin with, PERIOD.

DAMN, did you really have to hate on me for saying something POSITIVE about 'Good Guys'...really man? Don't come at me like that...I'm not the one. PEACE.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Toks2008(m): 2:01am On Sep 26, 2015
Hunnydropps:

Ok. Was it not your own fingers that typed this response to my post..."And i bet if for any reason he fails to provide for you every other quality is non and void[b] i presume[/b] because that is typical of many Naija babes."?

Is this not YOU basically calling me a liar and when I reply you back you come back on some I "CLAIM" bulls**t? Look, I keep it 100...all day, everyday AND me and my man hold 'EACH OTHER' DOWN 24/7/365, we're not rich. Why do I gotta lie or pretend I'm something I'm not? I treat everyone here with respect EVEN when I suspect they are talking smack on here. After all WHO AM I to tell someone they're forming if I'm not there to prove it?

I didn't ASK YOU to comment or make assumptions on MY CHARACTER. WHO ARE YOU? THE CHARACTER POLICE? Since you think all women are in it for $, I coulda started assuming about you also...saying that You probably responded to my post the way you did because YOU SIR are probably one of those broke & busted dudes without any other redeeming, valuable, or loving qualities that would outweigh a woman being with you unless you have a fat bankroll.
BUT I DONT KNOW YOU.....and Im wise enough to know that your probably not as jaded as you came off as. SO I WONT GET GRIMEY WITH YOU LIKE THAT. I also see you said you can't "contend" with me on what I said....CORRECT, YOU GET A GOLD STAR FOR RECOGNIZING THAT CUZ YOU SURELY DONT KNOW ME TO TRY AND "CONTEND".

Im a good, honest, loyal woman whose very nice to others but DONT GET IT TWISTED THOUGH BC IM NOT A PUNK. So if you say I'm trying to be deceptive as to MY OWN character, which I know better than anyone else does, I'm going to address it to you straight up. Now, whether you believe me or not isn't of any consequence to me or my life cuz I'm going to keep it moving, regardless.

***I will say though that I hope you find women that can change your view on the relationship motives of women. Judge each of us individually because there are good woman out here that value other qualities above money and don't enslave ourselves to it.
That was the only opinion I was expressing to begin with, PERIOD.

DAMN, did you really have to hate on me for saying something POSITIVE about 'Good Guys'...really man? Don't come at me like that...I'm not the one. PEACE.

I guess you really need to mellow down cos my intellectual capacity is too high for all these unwarranted assumptions.

I presume is not an attack and infact many naija babes remains what it is.

Please let this rest ok.Good night
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 26, 2015
Toks2008:

I guess you really need to mellow down cos my intellectual capacity is too high for all these unwarranted assumptions.

Agreed we can put this to rest but remember you chose to say what you did to me first. And on top of it you're still being passive aggressive "your intellectual capacity is too high". You're not the only intelligent person let's make that clear. You're totally entitled to your view on matters...that's whatever. My point is I am too without being told I'm lying...my opinions remain the same also. -Good Night.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by tynusky: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Toks2008:

If you are in a relationship and you've had an external affair and you feel guilty about it or you feel like it’s time to come clean with your other half about your affair, here’s how to go about it. Prepare your partner. This is information that you have had for a long time and jumping it on your partner at your easiest convenience is unfair.
http://www.odehbryan.com/index.php/2015/09/25/how-to-tell-your-partner-you-cheated/
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by tynusky: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Please let this rest ok.Good night [/quote]
If you are in a relationship and you've had an external affair and you feel guilty about it or you feel like it’s time to come clean with your other half about your affair, here’s how to go about it. Prepare your partner. This is information that you have had for a long time and jumping it on your partner at your easiest convenience is unfair.
http://www.odehbryan.com/index.php/2015/09/25/how-to-tell-your-partner-you-cheated/
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by mikolo80: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
feldido:
OP, what do you mean by Good guys?
If it's what m thinking, no lady wants a Bad guy for a husband.
by their actions,they all want bad boys
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by joshuamoses101(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2015
Hazardd:

this one you people use luck and win..do you know how many time your opponent ball hit the bar
really luck?what abt our last match against sunderland?was that luck too?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
encryptjay:

Yeah, pitying myself. Being sidelined socially and perceiving the environment differently is not easy.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by encryptjay(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=kpodosky post=38514911][/quote]
Lord Reaper the introvert wink
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by adamzey(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2015
yea, i fink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.