Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Quick Cash - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Quick Cash (577 Views)

Quick Cash Loan / How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently / Apply For Your Quick Cash Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Cash by smallvill(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
my name is Jasper Oparah if you need to sell your used phone and you need quick cash urgently please contact me i am in Lagos. any type of phone just make sure its working i stay in egbeda so make sure you can come and meet me at the GSM village there. please also send pictures and asking price. Please note this is for those that need quick cash so if you are hoping to sell your phone what you bought it don't bother to contact me for my offer may offend you.

you can add me on was-app

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Make You Look And Sound Intelligent / I Need Cyberoam Training / January 2016 Urgent Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.