Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,961 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Wat Will D List Contain If U're To Compile 10 Cute Love Songs For Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Will D List Contain If U're To Compile 10 Cute Love Songs For Him/her (433 Views)

How Much Would You Buy A Car If U're To Buy One?? / If You Come Across Those Girl In Dis Photo Wat Will You Do / How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Will D List Contain If U're To Compile 10 Cute Love Songs For Him/her by codedkode: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
jim brickman ft lady antebellun (never alone) sam smith (stay with me) john legend (all of me) ryan shube(dream big) tu face (african queen) nomolos (ololufe) shania twain ft Celine dion (when u kiss me) ed sheeran (thinking out loud) celine dion (if datz what it takes) celine dion (loving me)

1 Like

Re: Wat Will D List Contain If U're To Compile 10 Cute Love Songs For Him/her by sinaj(f): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cnt re...

1 Like

Re: Wat Will D List Contain If U're To Compile 10 Cute Love Songs For Him/her by codedkode: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Wat Will D List Contain If U're To Compile 10 Cute Love Songs For Him/her by calmbabadee(m): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2015
All of you.

But meanwhile I am still waiting for her
Re: Wat Will D List Contain If U're To Compile 10 Cute Love Songs For Him/her by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Aaliyah- Come over
Karina Pasian- Just can't find the words
Lauryn Hill- Sweetest thing
Destiny's child- Cater to you
Faith Evans- True Love
Whitney houston- Always love you
Mariah Carey- Touch my body
No doubt- Underneath it all
Lina Santiago- Just because I love you
Swv- Weak
Re: Wat Will D List Contain If U're To Compile 10 Cute Love Songs For Him/her by codedkode: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies Only:here Are Some Sweet Words Your Partner Loves Tohear From You / Who's To Blame?! / Anyone Can Find Love, A Down Syndrome Woman Just Proved That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.