Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Truth And Lies About The Function Of The Kidney And Kidney Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Truth And Lies About The Function Of The Kidney And Kidney Disease (578 Views)

I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me / •get Rid Of Your Fibroids Naturally,hypertension And Kidney Problem / Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth And Lies About The Function Of The Kidney And Kidney Disease by Egbunaogo: 4:14am On Sep 23, 2015
This is a really informative article about the function of the kidney and basic information that could help in understanding kidney disease.
It is written in simple to understand words and can really help if you, a family member or friend need information to help you overcome the problem.
For instance, did you know that you could loose up to 80% of your kidney function before experiencing any symptoms? At that time it might be too late but there are suggestions to help you know if you are at risk and what the symptoms might be.

To read more about the function of the kidney and kidney disease visit this link at https://kidneysolutions./2015/09/15/frequently-asked-questions-about-kidney-disease/.

Happy reading!

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!!!!!! I Am Out Of Shape / Lose That Belly Fat Now!!! / Cancer And Carrot Juice The Mirracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.