Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,766 members, 7,941,890 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (113913 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by laudate: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
To the rhesus comparing regions, Southeast is the least valued region anywhere in Nigeria.

Here is how to compare development in real economic terms. The Nigerian currency, Naira, is a common denominator and so holds value whether you are in Enugu or Ibadan. But we know, based on migration and investment numbers that Ibos are the ones migrating and investing in other regions because the quality of social living in these other regions is superior to that obtainable in Iboland. Therefore assuming we have individual and different currency based on the distinct economies of each region....so that Yorubaland has its own currency, lets call it Alare pound, Ibo has its own currency, lets call it Biafran pound, .....it will take a million Biafran pound to buy one Alare pound at exchange.

What this means is that an Ibo in Yorubaland is far much valuable than an Ibo in alaibo by a million. This is so because security, commodity market, social justice, liberty, entertainment....and everything else instituted in West by Yorubas is a million times better when scaled against same criterias in East. This explains the migration and also the mindset to accept being a lower class untitled citizens in Yorubaland than the privilege of pedigree status back home in Alaibo.

This is a true measure of class in Nigeria.

Guy, the correct phrase is Ala'Igbo, not Alaibo.

Secondly, you failed to talk about the erosion ravaging the SE, that is making the NL pro-Biafra internet warriors and their ilk, flee their land to other parts of Nigeria. How come you missed out on that bit? cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
laudate:

Guy, the correct phrase is Ala'Igbo, not Alaibo.

Secondly, you failed to talk about the erosion ravaging the SE, that is making the NL pro-Biafra internet warriors and their ilk, flee their land to other parts of Nigeria. How come you missed out on that bit? cheesy

You no reach...try harder next time!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
onenaira3:

[s]Keep telling yourself that as long you recognize YOU ARE EATING OUR CRUMBS. YOU'LL FOREVER TRAIL BEHIND IGBO PEOPLE because you people are born, raised and brought to do so. You ARE SLAVES BORN TO BE SLAVES AND FOREVER FOLLOW THE PATH YOUR HAUSA/FULANI SLAVE MASTER LEFT YOU aka eating the crumbs Igbo left for you to eat. I'LL REPEAT IT ONE MORE TIME so that pain can get more painful for you and you can call me bastard again due to the pain. The first president and VP from south is IGBO while yoruba, the only presidents you wanted eliminated by your slave master and the only one you didn't want FORCED on you by your slave master. the only VP you ever got made nothing but a ceremonial, disrespected vp by yet again YOUR SLAVE MASTER. You see the route, they control your declining destiny in this nation. You were born a slave....a very docile slave at that.
Providing a post written by yolobas..verifying EXACTLY what I said. Did I not tell you your type of retardation is special one...thanks for proving me right yet again.
While I'm at it, Awolowo was the poster child of the continue used and dump servitude yoloba were made into this world for. LMFAOOOOOO A born slave
Can someone actually make this understandable for this f00l. See the buff00n contradicting himself and actually proving my statement accurate. WTF do you think you disproved? Boy like I said earlier you need a special ed teacher. I'm done simplifyiing things for a brain dead illiterate
Is this nigg@ for real? IS THIS THE SO CALLED "Immensely gain" YOLOBA gained from Obsanjo reign? A private company in the hands of ONE yoloba man and the directors predominately NON YOLOBA
The list of NICON directors ALONE (i.e: The people the actually making money from that company)
As your illiterate @ss can yet again see, yoloba "immensely gain" is limited to two yoloba while the rest goes to other groups. You are a complete ediot if you actually do not understand what an ethnic group "immensely gain" from a federal government is, not an "individual gain". Go and learn the f2king definition between the two before before a complete f00l of yourself as usual. Whoever paid for your education, that is you actually have one (i highly doubt it) truly lost his money.
Refer back to my list of Nigerian president. Igbo had two. yoloba had two(one of which was FORCED on your pathetic tribe by your northern masters). All president in Nigeria by all tribe, none ever had a president from their clan they didn't want ruling them excluding your disgrace of a clan. Further shows the slaves you were born and raised to be. The north determines your future. Pray tell what happened to your awolowo and abiola when you wanted him to rule...got slaughtered(well one committed suicide) by your north master. What happened to OBJ you didn't want to rule? got forced on you by your masters. Which tribe in Nigeria ever had that situation? Even GEJ, if not for the north not wanting him...he would have continued ruling your slave tribe as long as your north master wants it. Everything your tribe is known for is to ruled over and told what to do by the north hence throughout history, even your reputation in Nigeria by all tribe..YOLOBA ARE TITLED THE SLAVES OF NIGERIA. You doubt me, watch the opinion of non-Igbos of Nigeria in regards to you people during an argument. heck just read their opinion during APC vs. PDP paraba. No matter how desperate you wish to be in the same category of free born, you'll never achieve that feat. You are already stamped as our slaves both politically through the north, economically through SS and SE and socially through SE.
AWW the poor thing is still crying because he knows his people are licking the leftover of Igbos. I know it must hurt to ALWAYS follow the path Igbo long gone. From forced president to ceremonial VP, even the fulani man you desperately trying to force to be Yoruba by the name of saraki is even getting thrown out by his fulani brothers. The least you'll always get is always to be behind your north masters. Even Igbo are slowly taking up political spots in your lagos hence yoruba constant cries all over NL. Nowhere else in Nigeria history have you guys mattered. The north determines your fate and like the slaves you are known for you are docile about it. Do you want more proves?
Let me show this illiterate how dumb of a f00l you are. The first two times Buhari ran, Igbo were his VP running mate and in both times, HE WAS REJECTED IMMENSELY BY ALL IGBO BE IT SS OR SE. Like I said, you are eating our crumbs...you'll FOREVER be our asshole while we lead forward. Unlike you, we don't have a slave master drawing our path while for you, the only way to ever get recognition political is to lick the @sshole of any north you can find be it Gowon, or in this case of the future PMB.
Ekwueme was jailed, your abiola was killed for no reason whatsoever. Your awolowo was arrested and made to commit suicide by your north master.Even PMB stopped the build of an important road for SW during his first reign and you are still licking his @ss hole like the good slaves you are. No where in history was Ekwueme ever referred to be his subordinates a "mere commissoner" when he called him. No where in history was Ekwueme ever locked out from meetings but your osibanjo recieved that title as well as locked out of several meetings. The few he was allowed to be in, he was rendered to the side like a typical boy boy waiting to bring his master refreshment when called upon. No VP through out Nigeria history have ever gone through that disgrace. Even El rufai insulted the whole "VP" right infront of Buhari and Buhari did absolutely NOTHING. Shit, there is even a source that stated and I quote “Buhari prefers to have a fellow Northerner as his right-hand man”.
http://www.infomantnews.com/v-p-osinbajo-tired-of-being-insulted-by-buharis-trustees-and-referred-to-as-tinubus-puppet/
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/09/vice-president-osinbajo-allegedly.html
https://www.naij.com/553212-controversy-vice-president-osinbajo-humiliates-el-rufai-walks-buhari.html
And this fool is talking about osinbajo is being groomed for the presidency
[img]http://media./media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy-facebook_s.jpg[/img]
Didn't he call him forget his name before and called him Osabanje. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Groomed ko, Groomed ni? Stop smoking meth, you are becoming more delusional. grin grin grin grin
Let me say it again, let him get respect NOW as VP? Then your dream story will be taking seriously. First change him from the most disrespected VP and laughing stock of south known throughout history.
blah blah blah
go and read the article
Pa Dr. Olusola Saraki: Warts & all • Yes! I’m Fulani from Mali by Femi Adeoti.
a quote from that article
LEAVE THAT FULANI FAMILY ALONE AND STOP YOUR DESPERATION. How many times have I told you to leave that fulani family be. Stop the attache by force...The family is Fulani from Mali and they acknowledge and told the world so. Stop being desperate tongue tongue
See this buf00n contradicting himself on the same post. MY God what type of retardation do you have? Yours is not only special, it is abnormal.
See this yoloba contradicting what he and his people claim about Igbo and GEJ relationship grin grin grin grin grin The fact remains GEJ wasn't forced on Igbo but OBJ was definately forced on you by first your northern master and by the entire south making sure your northern master succeeded in it. Born slaves...your future always follow the nation path. If you are not begging for bailout economically..you are falling. You are also either licking the @sshole of the north for little crumps in politics. Dance slaves, Dance like you are born and breed up to do.
Yoloba booted who out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What was yoloba contribution? There was even a northern that said on paper your votes were inconsequential and in reality, that's the truth. You remove yoloba both from both candidates and still PMB would have won. The checkmate for GEJ was middle belt and the north knows that that is why they are currently doing all they can to please them and not giving a rat @ss about SW despite your @ss licking. The only thing yoloba did was follow their northern master in the despise for GEJ and then claiming "victory" after your northern masters did all the hardwork. Using una to achieve what they want aka uniting back with MB, wtf have they done to you? Rendered una to the back as usual while you follow the 5% cry of northernization grin grin grin grin grin grin See dragged monkey thinking he is in the level of his masters. I keep telling you, don't let your master see you talking. My hand no dey when he slaughter you and drop you in soka 2.0.
Your adekunle and Obasanjo were cowards never to be seen in battle field but taking credit...words of their second in command. Like the usual yoloba, a COWARD will always be COWARDS. Every politician, leaders or even soliders from you people it is always the same thing..is there anyone in your clan that is actually a man? Even your women have more balls than your man
You mean FFK's whose wife even told to be f2king his own mother? The same FFK who couldn't provide picture to justify his crack induced dream and had people begging Ojukwu's wife not to go to court? You mean that same FFK is that the joke of the nation, just like every yoloba man known in this country. Adekunle lived a hellish life, begging the nation including Igbo to pay for his trip to GHANA sef for treatment. Died the biggest pauper known in history. No man, even my dog, wouldn't want to live his life. Ojukwu died a rich man while your adekunle begged repeatedly for common food. Obasanjo is surviving but again a laughing stock of the nation.
ROFLMFAO. They say a picture speaks a thousand words..would you like pictures of both burial. Adekunle was buried the most poverty ridden way known in history. Ojukwu burial was even more respected than him. would you like the pictures because I would love to compare them for you.
would you yet again, like the pictures?
Which Igbo man would want to? Awolowo was used and dumped by a man younger than him and then frustrated after being used to commit suicide.
Obasanjo is currently being insulted, belittled and attacked by his own daughter while his son's wife slept with him
Tinubu was a drug-dealer turned leader. Underneath him milked the yoloba like cows while una moo and cheer. After doing so, got used and dumped by a certificateless, high school dropout man, only to be rendered in the back and using his "newspaper" to fight while they still appoint more of their people while ignoring his wish
Which Igbo on this planet would want or even like to measure up to either one. Even my dog's f2k mate is better than than all three. I'll personally kill any Igbo on this planet that ever tries to become a used and dump slaves. Some people are meant to be slaves, a docile slave while some people are not. Care to guess which one you were born into?
Which children? You mean the ones that were dying left and right even before their mom died praying for them. LMFAOOOO Don't make me laugh.
LMFAOOOOOOOOO The last HDI stats conducted in Nigeria, South West ranked below the entire southern region. Infact yoyu were head in head with North.
Economically you are the least
Socially least
Politically least.
The only way you people survive is through propaganda, government bail out and western loans. everything else, you've been behind others. Even your region is the least developed in the entire south. the only thing you got is no man's land that does not even belong to you but to Benini who geve it to their slaves..... grin grin grin Slaves to Benin in the past and slaves to fulani now and slaves to all in the future.
Didn't I tell you, you were born and breed up to be SLAVES.
[/s]

You are a miserable bastard!

There is a saying that he who is on the ground fears no fall. You have nothing to lose in this argument since you a loser already on the ground.

We all know the tribe looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra. Who else but the slavves of the federation the ibos?

If ibos were happy with the union, why want out?

I have stated the facts already. No matter how much you try to rubbish them they will always remain facts acknowledged by the whole world.

Once again, have them:

1. Zik was a ceremonial president, a figurehead. He had no executives powers. Tafawa Balewa, the Prime Minister, ran all the show.

2. Awolowo was awarded a post-humous GCFR.
Below are the links:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obafemi_Awolowo

dailymail.com.ng/biographyprofile-of-late-chief-obafemi-awolowo-g-c-f-r-s- a-n/‎

sunnewsonline.com/.../queen-elizabeth-lugard-zik-97-others-bag-nigerias- centenary-awards/

3. Aside Awolowo, Obasanjo and Shonekan also hold GCFRs.

4. Yorubas voted Obasanjo and PDP in 2003. If Yorubas did not vote for Obasanjo, then who did they vote for? Buhari? Ojukwu? Answer me you this moronn.
Osoba was only lamenting his failure to get a second term after they made a pact with Obasanjo to support him for a second term.
Can you now see you are a dimwit?

5. During Obasanjo's tenure, several govt companies were privatised. Most of them ended in Yoruba hands. E.g. NICON, AP etc etc

6. ibos have NEVER produced an executive president. It's obvious from the way things are going that they will never produce one.
This reinforces the fact that ibos are the slavves of the nation.

7. ibos political destiny have taken a gradual decline since 1979.
From bagging the VP in 1979 to getting a paltry deputy senate presidency by chance in 2015, ibos are on the way to political extinction in the country.
Soon, there will be no ibos from nos 1 to 6.
Need we more evidence that ibos are slavves of the nation?

8. ibos are desperately eyeing the VP seat seeing that the presidency is way beyond reach.
Unfortunately, if Buhari at this time is yet to appoint any ibo man of south east origin, how can he pick one as his vice?

9. Osinbajo is a far better VP than Ekwueme who ended up in prison for committing no offence whatsoever after his tenure in 1979.
Osinbajo is being groomed for the presidency and he will one day rule you slavves.

10. Abubakar Bukola Saraki is a Yoruba man whose grandfather who lived in Ivory Coast originally came from Ogun state. The post is all over Nairaland.
That his deputy is an ibo slavve doesnt take anything from his Yoruba ancestry.
Buhari, El Rufai and co (Fulani men) all know this.

11. Obasanjo was forced on Yorubas in his first term only. We supported him against Buhari for a second term and he won.
Obasanjo in a bid to totally finish off any hope of an ibo presidency imposed sick GEJ on sick Yar'Adua.
GEJ was booted out by we Yorubas in his bid for a second term after we saw his favourable disposition to the ibos in his first term.

12. Adekunle and Obasanjo led Fulanis to massacre 3 millions ibos between 1967 and 1970.
During that period, ibos developed die-hard cannibalistic skills and have remained cannibals to this day.

13. Both Adekunle and Obasanjo outlived Ojukwu whose wife was FFK's bedmate.

14. Ojukwu was buried like a Biafraudian while Adekunle got full military honours was buried by the military.
Ojukwu's burial did not get half the attention HID Awolowo's demise is getting. That's a fact.
How many prominent Nigerians went to Enugu to commiserate with the Ojukwu family after he died?
Same goes for Zik. His mausoleum is a mess.

15. No ibo man dead or alive can measure up to Awolowo, Obasanjo, Tinubu.
Please mention one ibo man of stature and influence in the polity that measure up to any of the above.
Awolowo's children are representing their family everywhere in Nigeria. Where are Zik and Ojukwu's children?

16. Economically, ibos are far behind we Yorubas.
Is it in the oil and gas industry?
Is it in the telecoms industry?
Is it in the banking sector?
Is it in the academic sector?
Is it in the gospel sector?
Is it in the pharmaceutical sector?
Is it in the automobile sector?
Name it.
How many ibos are in the Forbes' list?

Abeg, ibos are a hopeless tribe seeking freedom from Nigeria via Biafra. They will never get it!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse the zombie.
Come and kneel down here.
You didnt quote all my posts and modify as I instructed. Why?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
@onenaira3, the bastard.

We shall discuss and thrash the facts one after the other.

Get ready.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
@onenaira3, the bastard

Was Zik a figurehead president or not? Did he have any executive powers?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the zombie.
Come and kneel down here.
You didnt quote all my posts and modify as I instructed. Why?
VirginFinder:
@onenaira3, the bastard

Was Zik a figurehead president or not? Did he have any executive powers?

You're still rearing your head with your incoherent and disjointed views after you escaped fatal pommelling last night...
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by laudate: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

There is a saying that he who is on the ground fears no fall. You have nothing to lose in this argument since you a loser already on the ground.

We all know the tribe looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra. Who else but the slavves of the federation the ibos?

I have stated the facts already. No matter how much you try to rubbish them they will always remain facts acknowledged by the whole world.

Once again, have them:

Hehehe ... see panel beating! cheesy Kai! Àgwà ya adīṣịrọ mmā. Ọ nà-anyàka isi!! angry
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse the slave.
Your brothers' dollars' in Onitsha has been seized.
Any hope of recovery?
Need we any more evidence that ibos are the slaves of the Nigerian state?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the slave.
Your brothers' dollars' in Onitsha has been seized.
Any hope of recovery?
Need we any more evidence that ibos are the slaves of the Nigerian state?

Ab0ki ass-licker in perpetual slavery, you're still rearing your ugly head with your incoherent and disjointed views after you escaped fatal pommelling last night.

If you're man enough be coherent and make sure you don't escape tonight's vigil...
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse the Ewu Biafra.
When will ibos have the presidency?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse the Ijaw slavve.
Make sure you pick up your GCE forms tomorrow unfailingly.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse the zombie.
Adekunle and Obasanjo remain Yoruba's greatest generals for extinguishing 3 millions ibos between 1967 and 1970 and reducing the rest to cannibals.
Do you agree or disagree?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse the Ewu Biafra.
Why are you ibos always living in delusions and having wild fantasies?
When will you slavves resign to fate?

Youth wing of the apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, the Ohanaeze Youth Council, OYC, has advised those spearheading the agitations of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra that seceding from Nigeria would not be in the interest of Ndigbo.

The OYC National President, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro stated this on Saturday during a press conference in Umuahia, the Abia State capital, while unveiling plans for this year’s Igbo Youths Day slated for Monday in Umuahia.

He stressed that it is better for Ndigbo to remain in Nigeria and struggle for their fair share of the ‘national cake’ than fight for self-determination which is bound to come with consequences.

“It is better we remain in Nigeria and fight for our rights than secede. We have been patient enough and in 2019, it will be our turn to produce a Nigerian President. It will take a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction to heal the wounds of Biafra,” he stated.

Isiguzoro however called on the Federal Government to unconditionally release all members of MASSOB and other Biafran activists detained in various prisons across the country, and address injustices against Ndigbo in the country, which he noted were the major reason for the agitation for self-rule by MASSOB and other pro- Biafran groups.

He maintained that it flies in the face of reason for MASSOB members who are non-violent to continue to be held illegally for years in detention, ‘‘while the same government is busy releasing captured members of violent groups like Boko Haram and Niger Delta militants who have taken up arms against the state.”

“Since the Federal Government is secretly negotiating with Boko Haram terrorists, why can’t it also negotiate with MASSOB, which is non-violent? Since it is releasing some Boko Haram fighters, it should also consider MASSOB members detained illegally in prisons,” he added.

The OYC President however declared support for the anti-corruption crusade of President Muhammadu Buhari, stressing that those responsible for the woes of Nigeria should be brought to book.

He went on to reveal that this year’s Igbo Youths Day would be used to sensitise Igbo governors on the urgent need to invest in agriculture for youth empowerment.

In an earlier remark, Chairman of the organising committee and National Vice-Treasurer of OYC, Dr. Lawrence Dozie, gave the theme of this year’s celebration as “Ndigbo: The Challenges of our Youths.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/27/ndigbo-wont-be-better-off-seceding-from-nigeria-ohanaeze-advises-massob/
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the Ewu Biafra.
When will ibos have the presidency?

Ab0ki ass-licker in perpetual slavery, you're still rearing your ugly head with your incoherent and disjointed views after you escaped fatal pommelling last night.

If you're man enough be coherent and make sure you don't escape tonight's vigil...
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the Ewu Biafra.
Why are you ibos always living in delusions and having wild fantasies?
When will you slavves resign to fate?

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the zombie.
Adekunle and Obasanjo remain Yoruba's greatest generals for extinguishing 3 millions ibos between 1967 and 1970 and reducing the rest to cannibals.
Do you agree or disagree?

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse the Ijaw servant.
Do you think the highest ranking ibo slavve in the country, Ekweremadu, can ever become Senate President?
Don't you think he is a learner and a dreamer?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the Ijaw slavve.
Make sure you pick up your GCE forms tomorrow unfailingly.

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse the bastard.
Do you have any virgin sister for me?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse the zombie.
Oya quote this post.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse the dullard.
Who taught you how to use a computer?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Have you commiserated with your brothers who were taught a bitter lesson by their Yoruba masters at Alaba?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse the Ewu Biafra.
Who do you go with? Ohanaeze or Massob?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the bastard.
Do you have any virgin sister for me?
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the zombie.
Oya quote this post.
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the dullard.
Who taught you how to use a computer?
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the Ewu Biafra.
Who do you go with? Ohanaeze or Massob?

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
VirginFinder:
Have you commiserated with your brothers who were taught a bitter lesson by their Yoruba masters at Alaba?

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
VirginFinder:

Once again, have them:

[/s]
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse the jobless Ijaw slavve, ewu Biafra and wailing bastard. I command you to quote all my posts and modify while I go to bed. After that, you can get up from your knees. You hear? Im.becile!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the jobless Ijaw slavve, ewu Biafra and wailing bastard.
I command you to quote all my posts and modify while I go to bed.
After that, you can get up from your knees.
You hear?
Im.becile!

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by porshuch: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
RichDad1:

Saraki's Abobaku, why can't you seek the help of your boss to overide the order of the Iyalola? Or better still, ask him to give guys another place to trade in Kwara state?
What is it with Ibos and Lagos?
Se won bi shorin meja ni?
cheesy
hahahahahhahhah " SARAKI'S ABOBAKU"
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by laudate: 2:01am On Sep 28, 2015
I believe this issue was dealt with on another thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2582791/over-100-biafra-separatists-arrested/2#down
dmater:

Provide such evidence to prove the violence stance you alleged against Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
laudate:
You were advised earlier to go through all the previous threads on NL, as you would see your group spewing out hate-filled speeches against other ethnic groups. You failed to do so. It suggests that where your group is concerned, you suffer from selective amnesia or you are deliberately playing the ostrich.

I guess you would come back again after reading this post and the excerpt below to claim you did not see anything wrong with their speeches.

O di egwu!

laudate:
War veterans from different parts of the South­East and in the Diaspora have threatened to pull out from Nigeria if their benefits were not paid. They issued the threat at Hill Top Ngwo, near Enugu where they gathered to commemorate the May 30 anniversary of Biafran fallen heroes. Speaking at the event, Executive Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu regretted the non­payment of benefits due to Biafran soldiers saying “it is a continuation of the same injustice that led them to try to extricate themselves from this Lugard creation called Republic of Nigeria”.

Kanu warned that the indigenous People of Biafra would commence what they called a new wave of freedom fighting to carve a separate state of Biafra from the present Nigeria. He said the implication of what they were doing was that they have honoured their dead and remembered those that fought and died for Biafra” stressing that from this day onwards they would now do proper freedom fighting,
the way it should be done.

Kanu explained that though the agitation would begin peacefully, it would entail taking up of arms since according to him, “there cannot be real freedom fighting by drinking a cup of tea”. “We come in peace but we bring hell with us. If there is no Biafra this place will be completely destroyed. Everything will die here or they give us Biafra. So there is and will be no compromise. We won’t retreat and we won’t surrender. We have come here to fight for our country or we die fighting for our freedom,” he said.

“That is why it is very disheartening that you see old men in every blessed month crying and wishing that their money will come to them and nothing happens. The Yorubas have been paid, the Hausa Fulani have been paid and then those of them belonging to Biafra have not been paid. It is an injustice that must be addressed and it is part of the reason why we are doing what we are doing because in the new Biafra we would not have this level of injustice”.

Kanu stressed that it was in reaction to the monumental and serial acts of injustice against the Indigenous people of Biafra that the movement has awakened to fight for freedom adding, “Nigeria has no choice because Biafra will come on or before December 30, 2015”.

The highpoint of the memorial included march past by various divisions of Biafra war veterans, sing song and the unveiling the cenotaph in commemoration of “all those that lost their lives fighting for Biafra and members of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, (MASSOB)”

http://g.radiobiafra.co/news/nnamdi-kanu-director-of-radio-biafra-addresses-crowd-at-enugu-during-the-memorial-day

Kindly note that Nnamdi Kanu said it clearly: "We come in peace, but we bring hell with us. If there is no Biafra this place will be completely destroyed. Everything will die here or they give us Biafra...."

These words are a clear attempt to incite people to violence, or how else would you describe this?? shocked shocked sad sad

By the way, Xtrorse = dmater
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 28, 2015
laudate:
Nkóghérí onye ápárì bu onye àghùghò, nzuzu kpóró iyi! 

laudate, the hypocrite and the first-class delusional degree holder, stop spreading your wicked propaganda against Igbos.

laudate you have been running amok on almost every Igbo issue.

Is there something you are really afraid of?

Since you lack any formidable idea on how to achieve success in life, you have been banking on stealing Igbo wealth and properties. Let me warn you and your cohorts: Your 'oju-kokoro' will only lead you to your Waterloo faster than you ever imagined.

For the umpteenth time, Igbos won't give up their freedom for gold or silver. But for our assets and wealth outside Igbo land that you and your cohorts so much crave for, you can never possess them. Sorry to disappoint you! 

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (58) (Reply)

See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.