Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,006 members, 7,909,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

Swanky Jerry Throws Major Shade At His Former Bestfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Swanky Jerry Throws Major Shade At His Former Bestfriend (343 Views)

Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London / This Should Be The New Cabin Biscuit Cover – Wizkid Throws Major Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swanky Jerry Throws Major Shade At His Former Bestfriend by akinyemibalogs: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2015
As soon As I saw this post I knew Swanky was at it again, I immediately screen munched and sent it to my friend who told me that he was ofcourse referring to his before before bestie, noooo don't be scared, it was before he became close with Tonto Dikeh...

Yvonne's comment tho...Na real Problemssss in Lagos

I can authoritatively say I know the chick but I will wait for him to answer us...Swanky Jerry who are you referring to?

Hahahahahahaha...Drama King

see more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/another-wahala-swanky-jerry-throws.html

(1) (Reply)

Sprawling / Buy A Hit Track For 20k And Make Millions Out Of It / Video : Pres.buhari Breaks Up With Lover [so Sad And Inspiring]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.