Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Obsessed With Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsessed With Married Men (891 Views)

Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obsessed With Married Men by derryn: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2015
My name is Derin am 24 years old, it all began when I was 17 my sister's husband started making advances at me showering me with lots of gift and taking me out when my sister is out on trips I really didn't know what I was doing and we started a relationship and things got serious for over a year then got bad when I couldn't stand the site of him and my sister together I get jealous and furious the heat became too much he called it off with me since then am only attracted to married men it's so bad that I can't have a real date with young guys of my age and it's dawning on me now I want to settle down don't know what to do I need advise am open to sincere suggestions #08106369753 pls watsapp or call tnx.

Re: Obsessed With Married Men by ammyluv2002(f): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2015
You don't need to upload your pics/phone number to get help #myopiniontho

But all the same, check the front page ..... There's a similar thread, click on it and you will get all the advice that will last you for a life time.

All the best!
Re: Obsessed With Married Men by IamLEGEND1: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

Re: Obsessed With Married Men by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2015
Aww!

Bold move

Pray u get an interested nigga sha

Bet the previous folks dint take the pain to read u up before dumping their opinions ....
Re: Obsessed With Married Men by Spikkylee: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2015
Do u need my advice or u want me to call??..I'm married by the way..
Re: Obsessed With Married Men by ammyluv2002(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Aww!

Bold move

Pray u get an interested nigga sha

Bet the previous folks dint take the pain to read u up before dumping their opinions ....
I did!
Re: Obsessed With Married Men by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I did!
Sharap!
You wouldn't have redirected her to that thread if u are being honest !
Re: Obsessed With Married Men by ammyluv2002(f): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Sharap!

You wouldn't have redirected her to that thread if u are being honest !
Oh! You're that guy with a tiny mind & very rude right? Sorry o ! I shouldn't have mentioned you
Re: Obsessed With Married Men by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Oh! You're that guy that lacks manners ba? Sorry o

My signature is ur referral grin

The thing is ; the story here and the story there don't correlate . So, rethink!
Re: Obsessed With Married Men by IndianaJay: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Human beings.........this girl probably doesn't know her picture is here. You people continue....Jesus is coming soon. tongue
Re: Obsessed With Married Men by ammyluv2002(f): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

My signature is ur referral grin

The thing is ; the story here and the story there don't correlate . So, rethink!
I modified! Was actually looking for the best description
Re: Obsessed With Married Men by Roseey0(f): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Frame up.
Re: Obsessed With Married Men by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I modified! Was actually looking for the best description

sad
Re: Obsessed With Married Men by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Roseey0:
Frame up.

Exactly. I just pity the poor (framed) girl.

Update:
I called the number and as expected, the poor girl doesn't know anything about the posting. She's not even on Nairaland.

Moderators: Please delete the OP's post. https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=derin&board=0

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways Texting Will Totally Ruin Your Relationship Life And You MUST STOP IT!! / The Five Hardest Conversations You Will Ever Have With Your Spouse / 10 Effective Ways To Keep Your Partner In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.