Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

#‎dakkada #‎standup‬ As Akwa Ibom State Clocks 28 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #‎dakkada #‎standup‬ As Akwa Ibom State Clocks 28 (781 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / EFCC Arrests Village Head For Fraud, As Akwa Ibom Community Stages Protests (pic / As Akwa Ibom State Clocks 29 Years Today, 23 Sep, Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#‎dakkada #‎standup‬ As Akwa Ibom State Clocks 28 by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2015
By Ubong David,

Today mark the beginning from an end as Akwa Ibom people from all walks of life throng the newly built Godswill Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo to celebrate the 28th Anniversary of state creation.

It is a moment for celebration and sober reflection that inspite of the enormous challenges that we face as a people, we are not where we used to be. Though we have not yet arrived at our destination, the journey continue. Akwa Ibom State is bless with both human and material resources and we must use it for our advantage.

Today, we need to come together as a people united for a common destiny. We are one people, one culture, one language, one destiny and one God. As we celebrate today, I want to ask, what will your contribution be like? What will the next governor of Akwa Ibom State remember you for? What landmark achievements will be written to your credit? It is time to arise as a people not divided because of politics but united in purposes to achieve a common goal.

Lets join with the governor of our State, Deacon Udom Emmanuel to move the state to another dimesion of sustainable development. On behalf of my humble self, a lone voice from the jungle, I join all Akwa Ibom people to wish our state a Happy Anniversary Celebration.

Long Live Akwa Ibom State
God bless our dear state.

See more: http://www.brainnewsng.com/%E2%80%8Edakkada-%E2%80%8Estandup%E2%80%AC-as-akwa-ibom-state-clocks-28/
Re: #‎dakkada #‎standup‬ As Akwa Ibom State Clocks 28 by florence15(f): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Congrats to akwa ibom and it's people..
Re: #‎dakkada #‎standup‬ As Akwa Ibom State Clocks 28 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Abasi odiong isong Akwa ibom anyung aman nnyin itut. Happy birthday to my dear state

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Arrest More Boko Haram Terrorists,Rescue 241 Captives(photos) / Breaking News: APC Dismisses Sylva’s Claim, Orders Fresh Gov Primary / Amaechi Had Walked On The Valley Of Shadow Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.