Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song (7706 Views)

Singer Afrocandy Addresses Critics Of Her Song And Video For ‘ikebe Na Money‘ / Finally Naija Female Artistes Get International Recognition / Who Is The Best Naija Female Rapper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by mysterion: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2009
She's a new naija female artist. Listen to the song and critic, 
  www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/1362073

Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2009
Link doesn't seem to be working smiley
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by mysterion: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by audio: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2009
The song itself sounds a bit samey. Not breaking any new ground. But her voice is stellar. Hot looking as well. With the right team behind her, she'll blow up.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by ofokasibe: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2009
I DONT CARE ABOUT WHETHER HER SONG IS SWEET OR NOT , FOR THE FACT THAT SHES LOOKING GOOD LET HER COME INSIDE!

@IBKAYE
WORD UP. REMEMBER ME FROM THE DARK PITS . grin
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by rapjunkie(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2009
ofokasibe:

I DONT CARE ABOUT WHETHER HER SONG IS SWEET OR NOT , FOR THE FACT THAT SHES LOOKING GOOD LET HER COME INSIDE! . . . . .

I have to agree with that. Damn!!! the girl looks hot. I will listen to the track later and say what i feel but before then. . . . . . . . .  kiss kiss wink.   wink grin
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by mysterion: 5:22am On Apr 17, 2009
Shey una see potential inside the girl?
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by TOYOSI20(f): 5:25am On Apr 17, 2009
She actually does have a nice voice. . the lyrics arent that bad. . . .the beat just tops it all up!! wink smiley
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by lalaboi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2009
@Topic. . . .she try sha. . . .but aint all that. . .atleast she better pass peeps like goldie tongue

ofokasibe:

I DONT CARE ABOUT WHETHER HER SONG IS SWEET OR NOT , FOR THE FACT THAT SHES LOOKING GOOD LET HER COME INSIDE!

@IBKAYE
WORD UP. REMEMBER ME FROM THE DARK PITS . grin

Me i know say if that girl dey near you. . . .You wont utter one word lmao. . . na untop NL u dey always get mouth lol tongue
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Gabry(f): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2009
Positive feedback,

1) she looks hot,.

negative feedback,

1) the song is so last century (It sounds like some techno music. . .)
2) The song seems to be the same from the beggining till the end
3) the song made me fell alseep
4) Her voice is not good at all (maybe it is but not for this song)
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Seun(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2009
Does she by any chance have a name?  Assuming we like her music, we need to know her name!
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by lalaboi(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2009
Her name is Chelle. . . .
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by asha80(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2009
Which kind name be that
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by dejiariyo: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2009
is she single? grin grin
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by grafikdon: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2009
I love the music. Fusion of Techno and dance hall. . . reminds me of some Anime Intro. Good looking girl.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by amaikama(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2009
@deji! yes she has been taking.  angry by me  grin any more question?? , '' i guess not!
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by dejiariyo: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2009
amaikama:

@deji! yes she has been taking. angry by me grin any more question?? , '' i guess not!
[
amaikama link=topic=261958.msg3791941#msg3791941 date=1240923462:

@deji! yes she has been taking. angry by me grin any more question?? , '' i guess not!
if na u take her, then my chance of getting her is so high, lookin forward to meeting this hot chick, abeg i write songs o, she can holla me and give her some materials cheesy
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Gabry(f): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2009
2nd Hearing. . .

She actually have a voice but not for this kinda song. . . I suggest she do some RnB Pop (not too much RnB and not too much Pop - just in between) and she needs more vocal exercise to hit a lslightly higher notes
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by princesa(f): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2009
will be back with my perception on her, so far she looks good though smiley
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by atilla(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2009
Nymore pics of her?? wink
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Koboland(f): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2009
Na for Ajegunle she take that pic? look at the window and wall she is leaning on, yuck!! (rushes outside to throw up)
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by honsule(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2009
lalaboi:

@Topic. . . .she try sha. . . .but aint all that. . .atleast she better pass peeps like goldie tongue

Me i know say if that girl dey near you. . . .You wont utter one word lmao. . . na untop NL u dey always get mouth lol tongue

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by princesa(f): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2009
. . . . . . am back, too bad she dint measure up to Goldie for me cool
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by LAXIST(m): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2009
Is she based in Naija here or?,  d song is not really bad, but she can work on it to get better. wink
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by blacksta(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2009
why is she pushing the wall?
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by olayhincar(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2009
omo this gurl is hotter than fire, she has a cool voiice and her song has a little message at least. i havent had about the goldie u guys are talking bout. anybody wanna link me up.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by princesa(f): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2009
blacksta:

why is she pushing the wall?
help me ask her grin grin grin

Goldie is a talented singer with a superb instinct at making good videos
am yet to see a female artiste to measure up to her smiley
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by lalaboi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2009
princesa:

help me ask her grin grin grin

Goldie is a talented singer with a superb instinct at making good videos
am yet to see a female artiste to measure up to her smiley

dont tell me you like goldie. . . .this gal is better than goldie. . . .why so much fuss about her pix. . . .lol
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by princesa(f): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2009
i like and love Goldie
and this girl cant even kiss her feet cool

but she is pretty, that what the fuss are for, guyz expect their female musician to be pretty before they can appeal to them undecided
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by olayhincar(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2009
How old she go be self
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by LAXIST(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2009
@pricesa,
I think u r rite on most guys in Naija feel da gurl must be fyne to collaborate with her song, including me sha. U know beauty wit brains. grin
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by princesa(f): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2009
no further proof cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. / Brila Fm Hits Onitsha, Anambra State / Video Of Timi Dakolo: Great Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.