Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,549 members, 7,948,115 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (6024 Views)

Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? / Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
philGeo:
When she visit me, i sat on bed, she look at me and said "so you don't know how to make me happy"

Hahaha. Very weird.
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
now some gals will wan 2 quote u as telln lie, u knw dey are very curious, na dere u go come show dem sey khaki no be leather
abi now cheesy
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Bro, Come tell me truth for Ear
Na True
Na the truth i yarn u so baba cheesy
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:

lol, the last part is funny
Dont mind me jawe cheesy
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:
cant pinpoint any right now tongue say yours
we don hear, Mrs.Linus.
me wey know say you pack plenty for mind
Come share joor..... then me too I go drop my own.
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Who's this your new sidekick ehn? grin
Oh mah bad....
Quiinnbee,this is Mrsphyno my 2nd wife.
Mrspynó,this is quíinnbee my latest wife.....
So please show her around and make her feel welcome.....
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

we don hear,
Mrs.Linus.

me wey know say you pack plenty for mind

Come share joor..... then me too I go drop my own.
hehe.am serious.guys say weird things daily.dont even know which to say, but its easier for you to say yours, considering you're a guy
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Oh mah bad....

Ghen Ghen
He's an 'on to the next' kinda guy grin

Woman welcome to the harem o. I'm the pretty wife

1 Like

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Oh mah bad....

grin hehe.nice, but we are already acquainted. MrsPhyno not to worry.your hub is safe with me wink
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Ghen Ghen He's an 'on to the next' kinda guy grin
Woman welcome to the harem o. I'm the pretty wife
we've already met.remember me ? smiley
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Missmossy(f): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Emodeee:
It was a comment by missmossy. She said something intimate to me.
Huh undecided

You have been warned earlier!!!
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

hehe.am serious.guys say weird things daily.dont even know which to say, but its easier for you to say yours, considering you're a guy

well,a girl did tell me that I had feminine-looking lips....

it was supposed to be a compliment but I was like "WHATCU SAY GURL?"

The first rule of complimenting a fine bobo like me is to never compare any feature you see to a girl's...

but sadly,bítch didn't learn.....
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

grin hehe.nice, but we are already acquainted. MrsPhynó not to worry.your hub is safe with me wink

What?

but I don't wanna be safe with you..... "grin"
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

we've already met.remember me ? smiley
Of course I do grin You guys are funny, from fighting to marriage. I'm thinking of leaving him so prepare urself he's annoying af wink

1 Like

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Of course I do grin You guys are funny, from fighting to marriage. I'm thinking of leaving him so prepare urself he's annoying af wink

see this one....

ALL I ASKED YOU TO DO WAS SHOW HER AROUND!

But u don already dey run ur (fine)mouth

and we all know you're just trying to scare her away so you can have all this Fulani sweetness for urself.....
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

see this one....

ALL I ASKED YOU TO DO WAS SHOW HER AROUND!

But u don already dey run ur (fine)mouth

and we all know you're just trying to scare her away so you can have all this Fulani sweetness for urself.....

U don see my new DP ? grin

1 Like

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

well,a girl did tell me that I had feminine-looking lips....

it was supposed to be a compliment but I was like "WHATCU SAY GURL?"

The first rule of complimenting a fine bobo like me is to never compare any feature you see to a girl's...

but sadly,bítch didn't learn.....
HeHe grin you and your unbending rules.
a lady's lips is soft and luscious, so you should be happy, duh.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:

hehe funny right? grin
But please dont divorce him on my account.bet he still has a thing for you.
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

What?
but I don't wanna be safe with you..... "grin"
what ya wana be then ?? raised eyebrow#

1 Like

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Deefuray(f): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hazardd:
I came here to read lies..
Me too
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U don see my new DP ? grin

so why U come stylishly expose one bóob?

to seduce me abi?

keep uploading all those stuffz,u go know wetin to do when u see me for ur doorstep
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Op either you are a child or simply stupid, you posts are always an aberration, respond me and die within 7 days, test me and see.
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Slimzjoe(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na the truth i yarn u so baba cheesy

the Truth be say you be 2 minutes Niggu

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by NOBODYY: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
She said "baby did u dip ur d.ck in a pile of sugar?? Cuz its damn sweet"

Na lie i dey lie oo tongue
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Op either you are a child or simply stupid, you posts are always an aberration, respond me and die within 7 days, test me and see.
dairy of a pained and frustrated monkey! Smh
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

so why U come stylishly expose one bóob?
to seduce me abi?
keep uploading all those stuffz,u go know wetin to do when u see me for ur doorstep
Honestly what are you saying grin

No be me u dey call fat mouth before u think say I don forget. My mouth is not fat, mumu.

Stop perambulating round this thread and tell us ur own freakiest comment U've gotten or whatever. U like derailing.

1 Like

Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
NOBODYY:
She said "baby did u dip ur d.ck in a pile of sugar?? Cuz its damn sweet"

Na lie i dey lie oo tongue
lol cheesy
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ah! One time I was chatting with Ishilove on phone and she was like 'Martins your lips is so sexy.' Nna this babe neva see my face b4 o sad
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
dairy of a pained and frustrated monkey! Smh

What is wrong with u, must u battle anybody that responds to your post and must you post be raunchy, bawdy and lewd, think about spreading constructive info online not only sex and stupid things, there is simply more to life, compareur profile to other people's profile, urs is just different... you are the kind of person people delete there account on NL to avoid. CHANGE BRO. And I have had my own fair share of skirts and erotica, I am tired of it all, maybe sha ur posts reflect the level of ur development process, the stage where a young man is surrealed and hypnotized by girls, the stage where a young man feels womanity for the first time, de virgin stage or simply u have refused to grow.
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
Martins301:
Ah! One time I was chatting with Ishilove on phone and she was like 'Martins your lips is so sexy.' Nna this babe neva see my face b4 o sad
cheesy
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
espionagesavvy:

What is wrong with u, must u battle anybody that responds to your post and must you post be raunchy, bawdy and lewd, think about spreading constructive info online not only sex and stupid things, there is simply more to life, compareur profile to other people's profile, urs is just different... you are the kind of person people delete there account on NL to avoid. CHANGE BRO. And I have had my own fair share of skirts and erotica, I am tired of it all, maybe sha ur posts reflect the level of ur development process, the stage where a young man is surrealed and hypnotized by girls, the stage where a young man feels womanity for the first time, de virgin stage or simply u have refused to grow.
smh u just stressed ur keypads and waisted ur weak energy for nothing,I salute ur wisdom, monkey! little did I even know dat I was keepin u busy all the while wth my posts as u seem to knw d kind of stuff I post
Re: Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
smh u just stressed ur keypads and waisted ur weak energy for nothing,I salute ur wisdom, monkey! little did I even know dat I was keepin u busy all the while wth my posts as u seem to knw d kind of stuff I post

Hello, u should spend more time @ school, it spelt wasted not waisted, I will not dignify you with a diatribe or insult in reciprocation, becoz of two reasons 1. If I did insult u, u wouldn't understand coz I see u don't really have a good grasp of english and 2. I value my fart (mess) more than u twart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How She Lost Her Virginity To A Stranger At NYSC Camp / She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? / Nigerians React After Soldier Experienced This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.