Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,010 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Mr Integrity And The Returned Rams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Integrity And The Returned Rams (422 Views)

The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? / Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision / Anyone Remember This Picture Of Mr "Integrity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Integrity And The Returned Rams by onyepapa(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mr integrity returned a trailer of rams that it was too much for a gift!! But billions of River state, IMO state, Edo state, Osun state, Lagos state, Kano state, and other state's money which was use to get him where he is today was not too much for him to say NO to back then? Pls I need answers

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity And The Returned Rams by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
the answer have for you is this
T6HE ZOO MUST FALL
my goodness me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Online News Portal Just The Best / Ibori Mourns Alameiyeseigha, Says He Was Never A Corrupt Man / Nigerian Youths Not Informed Enough To Be Prepared.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.