Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Iyabo Ojo Educates Her 14 Year Old Daughter About Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Educates Her 14 Year Old Daughter About Sex (1140 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs / Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) / OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Educates Her 14 Year Old Daughter About Sex by akinyemibalogs: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has revealed she has started talking about sex with her teenage daughter

The thespian said she chose to educate her teenage daughter, Priscilla, on sex-related issues so Priscilla would not learn from her friends or someone else.

According to Ojo, the talks started soon when Priscilla first saw her menses.

The single mother of two said: “When my daughter started her period, I began to teach her about sex education. I felt it was the right time. I let her know that as she has started her period, she is a lady now and if she has sex, she would get pregnant.

Continue to read; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/iyabo-ojo-educates-her-14-year-old.html

Re: Iyabo Ojo Educates Her 14 Year Old Daughter About Sex by FruityLass: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
So, this teen-woman is a V

Ok lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Tupac Shakur Murder Co-conspirator Terry "Bubble Up" Shot Dead In Compton / Odunlade Adekola Falsified Robbery & Death Story For Publicity. / Pic: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Holding Up A PS4 Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.