Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Landlord Stabs Tenant Because Of A Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landlord Stabs Tenant Because Of A Lady (432 Views)

Landlord To Evict Lai Mohammed's Ministry In Abia For Failure To Pay Rent / Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) / Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Ekiti PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Stabs Tenant Because Of A Lady by IamDaniella: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
http://www.linjust.com/landlord-stabs-tenant-because-of-a-lady.html
The live of Alex Aigbogun is in jeopardy as a result of fighting over a lady. Doctors at the Central Hospital in Benin City are battling to save his life after he was stabbed in the stomach by his landlord, simply identified as Enogieru.

According to an Eyewitnesses, the incident occurred at about 12:00midnight, but the victim’s family has no vehicle or money to take him to the hospital.

A neighbor to the victim said police told them there was no fuel in their vehicle to convey the victim to the hospital and that was why the victim was covered with cloth till daybreak.
The incident occurred at No. 5 Ogiemwenken Street, Off St Saviour Road, Ikpoba Okha local government area of Edo State.

A witness who gave his name as Peter Igbinosun said the landlord ran away after stabbing the victim.

Igbinosun explained that trouble started on Tuesday night when both the landlord and tenant went to a joint to take a drink.

He said the duo fought over a girl.

“They came to me and I settled the quarrel. I even asked this man to sleep in my house but he refused.”

“He stabbed him at about 12:00am and we didn’t have any money to go to the hospital. We went to the police and they said they don’t have fuel to take him to the hospital.”

“The landlord has no wife and he used bottle to stab this tenant many times.”

The state’s Police spokesman, DSP Stephen Onwochei, could not be reached for comments.

What do you think about this?

See Picture at: http://www.linjust.com/landlord-stabs-tenant-because-of-a-lady.html
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Because Of A Lady by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Because Of A Lady by GreatEngineer(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Seriously, because of woman ke.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 55: Knocks For Buhari Over Silence On Health Of Nigerians / We Won't Rush To Rescue Chibok Girls - Army / Allegations Of Fraud, Forgery Against Ife Prince Debunked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.