Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,489 members, 7,937,425 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) (66183 Views)

Anambra Governor, Obiano's Official Bullet-Proof Car (PHOTO) / How to Ruin a Car (photo). / When Monkeys Decide To "Bless" A New Car (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Dcanio: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
It's just an accident. ..why the arrest? I believe your uncle should be insured

2 Likes

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
This one NA, kakastobambam
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
free person pikin joor. Now that the mechanic has been arrested,what crime will he be charged with? Has the car repaired it self? The guy that owned the twin towers in the US that was flattened by terrorists is still alive.Make your uncle go take tramadol joor.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Koolking(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
It was not a new car, because if it was, the owner would not have given it to a road side mechanic to test run. If the owner could afford a new car of that status, he could have afforded corporate automobile service centres.

This is now water under the bridge

1 Like

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ha baseje, obi to n so leerun
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by deebrain(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Typical S/West attitude.

Dem go first say "Ah! Kilode! Emi laye mi! Ah! O sure fun mi Jo! Awon alagbara area wa le mi! Ah!"...

Then it happens.

Then they roll on the floor shedding tears like chickens-if they had no way of running away!

2 Likes

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Okobaba1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
He will pay nau or repair it...did I roll on d floor wen I went to d car dealer to purchase d car?

1 Like

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by gentledavid(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Real double wahala

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Abi the guy carry Karishika for the motor?
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Malawian(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
According to Twitter User @SlymanAbkr, a Mechanic driving a customer’s hilux bashed his uncle’s 2 weeks old car. He then started rolling on the floor begging and shedding tears.

They guy said the mechanic has since been arrested.

See tweets below:

https://twitter.com/slymanabkr
something similar happened right in front of us. a danfo driver bashed a woman's new ochara rav4. we were expecting the usual but were dumbfounded when the woman asked the driver to go and sin no more. fly nearly enter all of our mouth for there. i noticed the woman right away and on investigation, it turned out her husband was one very large guy.

both of them (driver and woman) were igbo sha.

3 Likes

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Liamm(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shortyy:
Hmm
fuckin bleached idiot angry. (no offense)
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hope the car was comprehensively insured
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
report him o the police...this is unforgiveble......
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by 2termz(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
make dem pity d guy na.i sure say na 1 babe him one go see so based on forming tins
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by koife(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
According to Twitter User @SlymanAbkr, a Mechanic driving a customer’s hilux bashed his uncle’s 2 weeks old car. He then started rolling on the floor begging and shedding tears.

They guy said the mechanic has since been arrested.

See tweets below:

https://twitter.com/slymanabkr
For Christ sake, its called an accident. Besides luxury vehicle such as this should have a very good insurance cober
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Liamm:
fuckin bleached idiot angry. (no offense)

I find ur profile pic quite interesting and nice design. Do you sell them?
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Liamm(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Stelvin101:

I find ur profile pic quite interesting and nice design. Do you sell them?
not online though. Where are you based?
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by princemillla(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
I don't know what the consequences hold but I just finish repairing someone's car today, after a mistake base on assumptions.

The man stood by revenge and I delivered it, but sometimes it's actually not good. I learnt my lesson next time I bashed someone's car, I won't wait but abscond
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by 2n2k(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Koolking:
It was not a new car, because if it was, the owner would not have given it to a road side mechanic to test run. If the owner could afford a new car of that status, he could have afforded corporate automobile service centres.

This is now water under the bridge

Read and comprehend the original post again. Then do the needful

2 Likes

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by niggi4life(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jeeeeez!!! Thats not a japanese car...thats a benz!!!!!!!!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Liamm:
not online though. Where are you based?

Delta State, Warri in particular. i luv d design
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Exponental(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
he probably just saved his uncle's life...... if not for social media, he shld have just framed something up for insurance claim.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by mgbedianya(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
was the car insured? if it is then the
man is wise! let them have mercy for the mechanic
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Theultimate(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
I'm really short of words. What to say/advice sef! If I was the owner, what would I do? ...just asking. It require mercy oo
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by tunergy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dcanio:
It's just an accident. ..why the arrest? I believe your uncle should be insured

My Exact thoughts.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by mysteryman2014: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
Was d new car without insurance.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Liamm(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
Stelvin101:

Delta State, Warri in particular. i luv d design
abia or akwa ibom state would have been easier for business.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by missKiffy(f): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
The owner of the car does not have a choice than to turn a blind eye, where the mechanic wan see money pay, that's if he depends solely on his mechanic job
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
something is not adding up.

that car is supposed to be equipped with reverse collision avoidance system that automatically stops the car on getting close to obstacle during reverse! undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by moscobabs(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
your uncle should just forgive him. how much can a mechanic has to repair this car.

it happened to me last year .My friend took my new car out and had accident with it even hit a boy. I have Jo choice than to repair my 4 days old car and take pay all the boy hospital bill since my friend has no money.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by florence15(f): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gobe...
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Harmvirus(f): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Serious Gbege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous / Hum Rider - The Car Lagosians Have Been Waiting For / The G-Wagon 2019 Already Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.