Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,149 members, 7,916,373 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:53 PM

Clash Of Love And Religion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clash Of Love And Religion (498 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Love And Religion by IkwuhMufasa(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hi,am John from Benue and here's my issue.
I am in love with a girl (lets call her 'A')who is a muslim and she really likes me but she's so scared of the religious 'ish' cos am xtain.I love her so much,she's smart,humble,beautiful et al...help me out guys.am new here..Its killing me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Clash Of Love And Religion by younghartz(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Am a Christian(igbo) and my girlfriend is a fulani muslim and we love each other so much....
It was kinda hard in da beginning bt today everyone wish their relationship is like ours

I don't care weather she's black or white
Christian or muslim
Believer or non believer

All I care about is our love

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Love And Religion by IkwuhMufasa(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
I pray it works out
Re: Clash Of Love And Religion by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Awwww i hope fatiha answers u op o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Love And Religion by younghartz(m): 12:20am On Sep 24, 2015
IkwuhMufasa:
I pray it works out

Let her be
Don't criticise her religion
If she's loves you then she's yours

I could remember when my gf said its rare to see Christian (igbo) and fulani (muslim) dating bt here we re today.....

According to her "nothing is impossible,even the word say I'm possible"

(1) (Reply)

spares in relationships, to be or not? / Funny Piece, / 5 Ways That You Can Flirt And Succeed At It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.