Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Registration For IJMB Into 200 Level In Nigerian Universities Is In Progress - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Registration For IJMB Into 200 Level In Nigerian Universities Is In Progress (924 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers. / Funny Photo: Work On Buhari Ear In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration For IJMB Into 200 Level In Nigerian Universities Is In Progress by ebenz01: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Registration for IJMB into 200 level in nigerian universities is in progress.
If you are tired of waiting endlessly for jamb, rush to www.ijmbadmissionplace..com to see how you can take advantage of IJMB. Or reach me on 07086029868.
Re: Registration For IJMB Into 200 Level In Nigerian Universities Is In Progress by ebenz01: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB? Quickly visit http://ijmbadmissionplace..com to see how....or call 07086029868 Now!
Re: Registration For IJMB Into 200 Level In Nigerian Universities Is In Progress by ebenz01: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
<center>REQUIREMENTS FOR IJMB EXAM</center>

Candidate for the A’level programme must have credits in 5 relevant O’Level subjects at not more than two sittings (including mathematics and English language). Students awaiting results can also apply.
Candidates shall offer three (3) main subjects at Advanced level depending on the intended course of study in the university.
Interested candidates can obtain and submit their application forms at any of our centres
The applicant forms should be submitted with 8 passport, 2 copies of O’level result and birth certificate.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO REGISTER VISIT www.ijmbadmisionplace..com
Re: Registration For IJMB Into 200 Level In Nigerian Universities Is In Progress by ebenz01: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2015
We prepare candidates for IJMB examination in order to gain admission into 200level in Nigerian universities.
Our results have been splendid over the years. We just bagged an award of best centre producing students with good grades for IJMB Exams.
Registration is still on for interested candidates.
Check ijmbadmissionplace..com on how to register
Re: Registration For IJMB Into 200 Level In Nigerian Universities Is In Progress by ebenz01: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Registration For IJMB Into 200 Level In Nigerian Universities Is In Progress by ebenz01: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Approximately 1.5 million candidates write Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) annually, it has been estimated that 65% of those who write the examination fails and 60% of the 35% who passes end up failing post UTME again. In other to reduces this menace, IJMB was initiated to offer a solution.
• This also indicates the annual population of prospective 100 Level students in Nigerian Universities. The competition is high owing to the limited vacancies available in these institutions. On the other hand, DIRECT ENTRY mode is less competitive. The entry requirements for this mode include A/Level Exam, NCE, ND, HND and Bachelor Degrees. A/ Level Examination offers the best of both sides: duration and admission; and IJMB programme has a leading edge. Hundreds of thousands of students have gone through the programme since its inception, and had completed their degree programmes in their chosen universities, both home and abroad. IJMB is valid for life (it has no expiry date) compared to JAMB(UTME) that expires immediately after the admission and matriculation.
For information on how to register, check www.ijmbadmissionplace..com
Re: Registration For IJMB Into 200 Level In Nigerian Universities Is In Progress by ebenz01: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2015
Hello my people, how was your night and how are you this morning?
This information is for those that has written post-utme in one school or the other and has been unlucky or did not meet cutoff marks.
There is still hope for you and even a greater opportunity to get admitted into a university of your choice and also your intended course of study..

What do you need to do?
Quickly visit http://ijmbadmissionplace..com/p/post.html to see now!
Re: Registration For IJMB Into 200 Level In Nigerian Universities Is In Progress by ebenz01: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB? Quickly visit http://ijmbadmissionplace..com/p/post.html to see how....or call 07086029868 Now!
Re: Registration For IJMB Into 200 Level In Nigerian Universities Is In Progress by ebenz01: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
SEE TESTIMONIES OF SOME STUDENTS

Salami Ibrahim | 300L Computer Science, Unilorin
IJMB Winners academy is the foundation of who and where i am today, I learnt a lot in the course of the training. I am pregnant of thanks. Thank You Winners Academy!!!

Andy Christina | 200L Public Administration, OAU
I will forever remember the life-changing experience i enjoyed while at IJMB Winners Academy. All i learnt is now applicable in OAU. I'm so excited.

Quickly check http://ijmbadmissionplace..com/p/post.html to be part of it.

IJMB pays.......it doesn't expire.
Re: Registration For IJMB Into 200 Level In Nigerian Universities Is In Progress by ebenz01: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
IJMB form is still out and will be closing soon!! Make up your mind and enroll for IJMB
Call 07086029868 and 08115234892 for more information on this...
visit http://ijmbadmissionplace..com/2015/09/registration-for-ijmb-admission-into.html

(1) (Reply)

See What This Guy Sent To His Ex Girlfriend Father / Give This Shoe A Name....... / Hilarious Photo About Naira Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.