Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus (43839 Views)

Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / See Huge Snake Killed In Fupre(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Fraih(f): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
and I know you like it long and big grin

Tah!
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by favourlove1: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
did u just ask whats NOUN,??...its official...u re living in a rock...

to blazes with ur effurun school abeg!!
no wonder you are in NOUN you come on nairaland to expose your academic stupidity. So u don't knw there is a petroleum UNI in Nija? Ode like you. Its peeps like you who mistake soda water for bottled water. Your even a disgrace to NOUN. Maybe na peeps like you dey buy assignments.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by charlesucheh(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
hmmm....i didnt quote dis one oo...

bt then he derserves a name...

which will it be...
bastard..
slowpoke
id!ot
oh know!...he is fuprite...
dats enof insult
WHY DID U STOP? AFTERALL, YOU'RE/ STILL A PRODUCT OF NOUN.
My friend, Exhibit what the school have thought you. Hypothesis confirmed! Outa ma case ASAP!
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by nuelzy: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
favourlove1:
no wonder you are in NOUN you come on nairaland to expose your academic stupidity. So u don't knw there is a petroleum UNI in Nija? Ode like you. Its peeps like you who mistake soda water for bottled water. Your even a disgrace to NOUN. Maybe na peeps like you dey buy assignments.
am confused here..

u are mad..i know... bt
when it generated to stupidity i didnt knw...

NOUN is an institution no one will claim he/she doesnt knw...

FUPRE??.....oh dat got me thinking real hard...

bt den....i nw knw what it means.....

as per my confusion...i think its clear nw

u re d mad bastard...
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by phaphyz05(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
horexy:
angry Why do u guys kill snakes?
Remember, it was created by God too o tongue...just show d snake some love, i bet it wil reciprocate grin

Anyways, barka de Sallah cheesy...Muslim peeps, how d meat go reach my side na? undecided

all u av to do is just to send me ur address and before u knw it it will be at ur doorstep.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by nuelzy: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
charlesucheh:
WHY DID U STOP? AFTERALL, YOU'RE/ STILL A PRODUCT OF NOUN.
My friend, Exhibit what the school have thought you. Hypothesis confirmed! Outa ma case ASAP!
mhen r u a bug??.... or a gay??

if its d latter...denrele is a sure bet..dunce!!!
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by sirxbit(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
lwkm..i know hw to get dem...

and d chimp been talk say he cannot quote me again... and nw he did.... grin

mission accomplished...done with this black fermented cassava...
u can go hang urself....aborted idiot
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
whats noun?[/quote] Noun is a name of any person , animal place or tin
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by charlesucheh(m): 12:02am On Sep 25, 2015
nuelzy:

YAWN..........Help me with ma dick, feel like urinating.......
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by histemple: 2:39am On Sep 25, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Same can be said for animals that have gone extinct already.

What do we stand to gain for preserving snakes and what are we likely going to lose if snakes go extinct?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by pen2(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2015
amunkita:
OP.. is it that the usher is the snake that u decided to keep her pinshure to ursef..
Brov, the usher is a man! What do you want to see?!
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by charlesucheh(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2015
nuelzy:

How do you know that Derenle is a gay?
Has he bumkaka your Ass before? Na gay dey know gay oooo!
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 06, 2018
nuelzy:
did u just ask whats NOUN,??...its official...u re living in a rock...

to blazes with ur effurun school abeg!!
Ignorance is a disease. Fupre is a well known university in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNN Student Gets Scholarship From Frank Edwards For Drawing His Portrait(photo) / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.