Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? (4558 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / Jay Z/beyonce/snoop Dogg Storm Lagos: / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by snazzydawn(f): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2006
I have followed this Thisday Music Awards with keen interest and I must say that I think the organisers made a mistake. I am not begrudgng them for inviting all those stars,they could still do it but not under the guise of independence celebrations. Those guys know nothing about Nigeria's independence. They should have been invited under the guise of something else, not something as serious as Independence.If they wanted to organise an Independence show,they should have invited the old musicians like Victor Uwaifo,Olisadebe,Onyeka Onwenu and the likes of them all.Those are the people who have been there right from independence,then they could then garnish it with them Psquare,Stylplus and 2face. After all, during the Ameriacan Independence,would they invite Psquare to come and sing for them? Let us be proud of our musicians, instead of bring people who preach obscenities.My 2cents.
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by lovebayus(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2006
Imbossy, it is necessary to know that i'm not attacking you directly. The fact that you were a beneficiary of such benevolence from our dear government doesnt mean that I want to attack you in any way. I just dont see the reason why our "dear" govt should spend such money on a show and like someone said, most of the artiste there knows next to nothing about our independence.
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by samm(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2006
Snazzydawn., You have put this argument into perspective. Independence day is a celebration of a milestone, a culture and a people. There are countless events that could have been organized that everyone would enjoy.
Don't worry, when my company becomes fully operational and profitable, we'll do it right.
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by Alexos(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2006
news
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by ImBossy(f): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2006
Lovebyus, My Apologies, am jus tired of everyone telling me i get things because of who my father is or who i am, that annoys me, Once again I Apologise if i came off sounding rude.
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by snazzydawn(f): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2006
Im Bossy please could you post some pics of the concert to us? Thanks a lot.
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by Meedu(m): 2:04am On Oct 13, 2006
@ Snazzy Gurl u read ma mind, uv said it all.peace
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2006
the money is just too much that is all
i will rather give it to orphans wink
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by snazzydawn(f): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2006
Abiii, after all, its independence.
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by brainyme: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2006
Snazzy, na true talk be that

After all na independence
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2006
*Im bossy* still loading ?? 6days
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by snazzydawn(f): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2006
oh please lay off, she has not been online since her last post.
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by tflow2(m): 2:32am On Oct 17, 2006
I watched the whole thing at home, lol, ladies who want to watch the show should ask for my address and come along with N 1000 and in your party suit, you would be getting to meet snoop in doggy dog styl in your baffday suit,  wink wink grin grin
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2006
They have come to exploit us yet again.Why not do a free show like the Make Poverty History in England 2 years ago, or the 46664 show in South Africa?

I dont think THEY organised it, WE invited them,WE set the ticket Price

snazzydawn:

oh please lay off, she has not been online since her last post.

Erm angry
*Im_Bossy*:

Loverbowy, as soon as i load it up, as soon as i load it up, lol, ull be the first to see ooo, BEST believe i would show that off, lmaooo, grin

is there anything wrong asking if she's having difficulties loading some pictures?
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by omoge1(f): 5:02am On Nov 05, 2006
@ im bossy, ur rite it is wat it is, i was in VIP nd i also didnt pay 100k to get dere, hell no i wuldnt hav but sumtimz u get lucky, it is wat it is!!!, lol, babe, we nedd to tlk, mail me already!!!
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by 100bars(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2006
all tha stars shld pay 1k each to come n watch mii perform in my crib wink grin
Re: 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? by trendy(f): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2007
What do u know in ur crib wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obimo- Kay Switch Ft. D'banj / Owning A Radio Station / Download Baddest Old Hip Hop Mixtape Hosted By Dj Thankgod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.