Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,525 members, 7,920,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? (3285 Views)

'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by mamagee3(f): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Guys, why would you give a girl the elevator look with a frown on your face?
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by IamLEGEND1: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
and for ur mind u think say u fine....

2 Likes

Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by mamagee3(f): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
^^I was just asking a general question, bro
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by wtfCode: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
why do u ask?

1 Like

Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by donTbone(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
av u found my brown italian shoe please?
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by donholy28(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good looking and yet mean be say she get many skeletons 4 her cupboard way she dey try use mean face hide
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by mamagee3(f): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
wtfCode:
why do u ask?
Cause I noticed this boy giving a girl the elevator look with a frown on his face. grin
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
mamagee3:

Cause I noticed this boy giving a girl the elevator look with a frown on his face. grin
she is either bad mannered or

Really ugly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by mamagee3(f): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jarizod:
she is either bad mannered or

Really ugly cheesy
But funny thing is he follows her and stuff. grin
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
mamagee3:

But funny thing is he follows her and stuff. grin
follows her? To where nkwanu
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by pTomz(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
frget,u Wicked grin
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by mamagee3(f): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jarizod:
follows her? To where nkwanu
Follows her around school and stuff

It got me cracking up.grin
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by walanter(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
mamagee3:
please explain
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by czarr(m): 1:12am On Sep 24, 2015
you are obsessed with a guy, and you are busy reading meaning into all his actions, hoping we tell you o that one of his actions means He's into you..

sorry boo
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by Richy4(m): 1:56am On Sep 24, 2015
For me, it depends

When a lady is acting like she was the best thing that could happen to mankind. .....

You can't help but look @ her..........

I don't call it elevator because that will be to much grammar.
It is "who is this one... "kinda look
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by kokoA(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2015
He will sleep with you and run away.
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2015
mamagee3:
[email] Some niggas frown when under the sun, 'cause of its rays. So he may have been checking her out but, frowning if he was under the sun. [/email]
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by Spikkylee: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2015
I tink Mood matters
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by donMIG(m): 7:57am On Sep 24, 2015
mamagee3:

This kind tin for me na

*I BE UR MATE?
*U DEI MAD?
*IF U TRY NONESENSE I FIT FORGET MY HAND FOR YOUR FACE
*GET OUT OF MY SIGHT U DISGUST ME
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by hisawesomeness(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2015
mamagee3:

and u follow them both in school

1 Like

Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
mamagee3:

really really wierd dude

Are u d girl wink
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by mamagee3(f): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jarizod:
really really wierd dude

Are u d girl wink
No, why do you ask?
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by mamagee3(f): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Spikkylee:
I tink Mood matters
Like what kind of mood?
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by mamagee3(f): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
kokoA:
He will sleep with you and run away.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by mamagee3(f): 2:18am On Sep 25, 2015
polz:

ok. undecided
So you just clicked on this thread just to say okay to an ad? grin grin
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by ShayGirl(f): 3:30am On Sep 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

grin grin
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by ShayGirl(f): 3:30am On Sep 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

grin grin
Bro, calm down naa
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by gj22(m): 4:12am On Sep 25, 2015
mamagee3:

Lol. A guy can follow a girl from heaven to earth and still not value her. This is the mistake most girls make. Some guys will do anything to get the poolay. He is probably after something else.
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by IamLEGEND1: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2015
ShayGirl:

grin grin Bro, calm down naa

she go kontinu to dey re-edit the title of the thread for no apparent reason.
Re: Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? by kathykathy(f): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2015
for me na,,,see her dry nyash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Approach A Girl@20 / Lovely Pics Of Emmanuella The Comedian - She Looks Sexxy / Whatsapp Chats Expose Married Sese Sussan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.