Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,421 members, 7,901,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

MET Ltd,how Authentic Are They? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MET Ltd,how Authentic Are They? (1129 Views)

Who Else Got This Invite And How Authentic Please / Who Else Got This Invite And How Authentic Please / How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MET Ltd,how Authentic Are They? by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2015
MET LTD,, Please how authentic are they?

I received this message

You are hereby invited for screening test for best and brightest scholarship programme for graduates on SAT. 26th sept. at our head office 43a, Seriki Aro Avenue, off Ajao road, Ikeja Lagos by 11:00am. Please, come with the photocopy of your STATEMENT OF RESULT OR CERTIFICATE and an ID. 07066406249.
Re: MET Ltd,how Authentic Are They? by elShakes(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
You applied didn't you?... Just prepare for the test
Re: MET Ltd,how Authentic Are They? by yomojesu: 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
@Op, i also got the same text yesterday. Do you have any clue on what to expect? Please share!

Thank you.
Re: MET Ltd,how Authentic Are They? by emmanuelabilewa: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2015
mbv90:
MET LTD,, Please how authentic are they?

I received this message

You are hereby invited for screening test for best and brightest scholarship programme for graduates on SAT. 26th sept. at our head office 43a, Seriki Aro Avenue, off Ajao road, Ikeja Lagos by 11:00am. Please, come with the photocopy of your STATEMENT OF RESULT OR CERTIFICATE and an ID. 07066406249.

they are real.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Administrative Assistant Job At Zamburg Engineering Consult Group / Recruitment / The Mods Had It Deleted: See The Tracking Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.