Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Great Advice To Single Women From MICHELLE OBAMA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Advice To Single Women From MICHELLE OBAMA (717 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Advice To Single Women From MICHELLE OBAMA by NOBODYY: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2015
Don't look at the bankbook or the title..
Look at the heart
Look at the Soul
Look at how he treats his Mother and what he says about Women
How he acts with children he doesn't know
And more important...How does he treat You??

When you are dating a man you should always feel good
You should never feel less than
You should never doubt Yourself

1 Like

Re: Great Advice To Single Women From MICHELLE OBAMA by Behira(f): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Good piece
Re: Great Advice To Single Women From MICHELLE OBAMA by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2015
wise words from the horses mouth, i hope Nigerian ladies listen but i doubt it.
Re: Great Advice To Single Women From MICHELLE OBAMA by lekjons(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2015
sooors

(1) (Reply)

OH MY GOD: See A Bride Who Exposed All Her Oranges On Her Wedding Day / Are You Still Single? Read Ways To Make You More Attractive To Men / Advise A Frd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.