Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,798 members, 7,941,992 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Mum Won't Approve My Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Won't Approve My Marriage (2256 Views)

One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart / My Parents Will Not Approve My Marriage Becauseā€¦. / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Won't Approve My Marriage by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2015
Burger01:
The thing dey pain me. How some parents mislead their children and start living in regrets afterwards.

I will share a personal story with you. A very sad one. My first cousin got pregnant for a guy when I was so young and just about ending my primary school. Then she was in class 5 of those good days. She got pregnant, her mother disapprove and rained curses on the guy for getting my cousin pregnant and rejected outrightly of their desire to marry. Long story short, my cousin aborted the pregnancy after too much pressure from her mother to do so. Fast forward to this very moment, my cousin is yet to conceive and now about 49 years old. She is still single and living alone. She regrets terminating her pregnancy and regretted listening to her mother. Now, who bears the brunts the most That's a destiny derailed. May God never derail our destinies. I feel so sad for my cousin..so sad. A very nice womansad
That's so sad..

It is well..

1 Like

Re: My Mum Won't Approve My Marriage by Burger01(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

That's so sad..

It is well..
Yeah, so sad. We should say no to broken homes no matter what. Our parents are not God. We need their prayers and support, even when it seems we are doing the wrong thing.. It's well.smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Won't Approve My Marriage by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2015
Burger01:
Yeah, so sad. We should say no to broken homes no matter what. Our parents are not God. We need their prayers and support, even when it seems we are doing the wrong thing.. It's well.smiley
Yeah.. smiley
Re: My Mum Won't Approve My Marriage by pet4ril(f): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2015
Even the kingdom of God sufferet violence and it was only dose that were violent in the spirit that taketh it by force. .. take her by force cos she has lived her life and doesn't want another to live hers too. And she should not think of holding that baby because the guy might be keeping quiet now because he wants peace to reign and when it becomes clear that nothing will hold, then she will see the edo guy nd his family in action concerning their daughter

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? / . / Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.