Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Kogi, Bayelsa Polls: CACOL Queries Apc’s Choice Of Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi, Bayelsa Polls: CACOL Queries Apc’s Choice Of Candidates (334 Views)

I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari / I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi, Bayelsa Polls: CACOL Queries Apc’s Choice Of Candidates by kunlebeat: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
A non-governmental organisation, Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders (CACOL), has queried the propriety of the choice of the two governorship candidates by the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi and Bayelsa states.

This came on the heels of the recent emergence of former Governor of Kogi State, Prince Abubakar Audu and former Governor of Bayelsa State, Mr. Timipre Sylva as candidates of the APC governorship elections, scheduled to hold in Kogi and Bayelsa states on November 21, 2015 and December 5, 2015 respectively.

All Progressives Congress’s candidate for the Kogi State governorship election, Prince Abubakar Audu’s public records is that of a man that has been described in many derogatory adjectives ever since he left office as governor in................

Read More http://dailytimes.com.ng/kogi-bayelsa-polls-cacol-queries-apcs-choice-candidates/

Kindly Follow @DailyTimesNGR

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Electoral Violence... / APC Supporters Love Poverty And Hate Success. / Pres. Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.