Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,835 members, 7,969,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:02 AM

Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) (62109 Views)

Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos) / President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by Abyzan(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
this village man
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by moshino(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
klem93:
President Buhari joined other Muslim faithfuls to observe the Eid prayers in his village, Daura in Katsina state today.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-oHZssZHKPAk/VgPoahvfSoI/AAAAAAAGrYQ/YsOyMSqTilQ/s400/2.jpg[/img]
Photo of him slaughtering the Ileya ram.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/photo-of-president-buhari-observing-eid.html

During Thanksgiving in USA, Obama PARDONS a turkey and sets it free from slaughter, but here PMB butchers a ram sooooo violently by cutting its throat while people overpowers and holds down the ram for him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by lolaxavier(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Meanwhile...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:
oyaee undecided fimile joo undecided

Mabinu now, is all because of you. You know I told you am traveling to the state of osun to talk to aregbe on your behalf. So we've been busy discussing issues, no vex...plsssssssss
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by fctboy: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
PMB failed to direct payment Federal Civil Servants so that they can slaughter rams
But sorry for your brothers that devil stone back at Saudi with over 150 death and over 500 injured.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by chukkiephil(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thank God Jonathan Reporters sorry Sahara reporters no tell us how bubu saved billions of naira by reducing the budget for ram!!! grin
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Mabinu now, is all because of you. You know I told you am traveling to the state of osun to talk to aregbe on your behalf. So we've been busy discussing issues, no vex...plsssssssss
sad sad motigbo ngbayen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by subbieD(f): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bihari, no forget my meat o.....I'm sure u still have my address wink
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by damton(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Baba buhari fear me o. see the wey e dey slaughter the ram like nothing. Sai baba .
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by chukkiephil(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Animal cruelty!!!! angry say no to animal cruelty!!!!
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by arsenal33: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
DeKen:
Hmm, wearing white to slaughter an animal! Has the animal's blood been drained already?
butchers inthe western world wear white. Haters!!!
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by anelta(f): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
sdindan:
They too like blood
Must he kill ram
Fetish
Excess sentiments!!!
I'm very sure U're not a vegetarian so y d sentiments...

We the Christians celebrate Xmas with chicken, goat, ram,cow,etc or do u think we eat them alive?
The cow meat(beef) u buy in the market, was it pepper soup it had or blood?...
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by arsenal33: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukkiephil:
Animal cruelty!!!! angry say no to animal cruelty!!!!
but u eat fried chicken And turkey, suya, peppersoup! Hypocrites
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
deewhone:
Hmmmmn....you know Dr. Mobolaji well? There is indeed ntn in dis world but vanity. So sad
"he was my lecturer". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by chukkiephil(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
arsenal33:
but u eat fried chicken And turkey, suya, peppersoup! Hypocrites
u see ur problem!! How do u know that I eat all that you have mentioned??what if am a vegetarian?? Say no animal cruelty!! angry
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
klem93:
President Buhari joined other Muslim faithfuls to observe the Eid prayers in his village, Daura in Katsina state today.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-oHZssZHKPAk/VgPoahvfSoI/AAAAAAAGrYQ/YsOyMSqTilQ/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Mumu president
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by DeKen: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
arsenal33:
butchers inthe western world wear white. Haters!!!
Does everything have to be viewed in the eyes of politics? In my experience watching animals slaughtered, blood can flow out with force and can get on things that are close by.
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by Nayowonder: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I'm dedicating this front-page to all my Muslim friends, aminat508, YourMain, Zeezahbee, midolian, Empiree, Tola9ja, Rilwayne001, tartar9, abuamam and tbaba1234 and all Muslims all over the world, that as you celebrate this feast, may you live long in this world. And all those who lost their lives most especially my former lecturer Dr. Mobolaji, that he may find rest in paradise. To all victims of BH, that God will grant the dead peaceful rest, and those that are injured and displaced, that God will grant them speedy recovery.
To lalasticlala as you eat the ram, may no 'spiritual bone' see you, amin". Spiritual Bone in deed.
OZAOEKPE:
"I'm dedicating this front-page to all my Muslim friends, aminat508, YourMain, Zeezahbee, midolian, Empiree, Tola9ja, Rilwayne001, tartar9, abuamam and tbaba1234 and all Muslims all over the world, that as you celebrate this feast, may you live long in this world. And all those who lost their lives most especially my former lecturer Dr. Mobolaji, that he may find rest in paradise. To all victims of BH, that God will grant the dead peaceful rest, and those that are injured and displaced, that God will grant them speedy recovery.
To lalasticlala as you eat the ram, may no 'spiritual bone' see you, amin". Quote me anywhere.
OZAOEKPE:
To lalasticlala as you eat the ram, may no 'spiritual bone' see you, amin". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by deewhone(f): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
M nt doubting u, Mr
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by damyzino(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Im sorry buh i tot d blood of Jesus has payd d price wch is d new law, so y still dwell in d old law?
Jst confused
Clearification pls!!!
Quote me @ ur own peril

blood of jesus got nothing to do with this because we all consume the same meat everyday ....if you dont believe me pls visit the nearest abattoir and watch hw raw meat is butchered .even abrahim sacrificed ram for God undecided
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by deewhone(f): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

M nt doubting u, Mr, Jez like a dream 2 me...so love d man
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
deewhone:
M nt doubting u, Mr, Jez like a dream 2 me...so love d man
"hehehehehehehe, he was a married man, how and why do you love him?
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin
Aminat508:
sad sad motigbo ngbayen
cool
Aminat508:
sad sad motigbo ngbayen
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by broxymall(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
hope God answers your prayers sha undecided

Watch collections available Emporio armani, Casio Edifice Chronograph watch, Diesel watch, and other collections, visit link at signature
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
klem93:

Reminiscent of a video in
which BH was slaughtering ppl.
Now tell me, after slaughtering the
the ram, what is next to slaughter?
Nigerian, economy or PDP ex governors and GEJ?
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by shiki(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Im sorry buh i tot d blood of Jesus has payd d price wch is d new law, so y still dwell in d old law?
Jst confused
Clearification pls!!!
Quote me @ ur own peril

Wise up my dear, ....didn't we kill cow, chicken, ram on xmas/ easter celebrations? Let's allow them to celebrate and stop criticism
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by arsenal33: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukkiephil:
u see ur problem!! How do u know that I eat all that you have mentioned??what if am a vegetarian?? Say no animal cruelty!! angry
its today u know about animal cruelty! Xmas time u keep quie, u atten parties, u keep quiet, u pass eateries and bukas u keep quiet, now u are a vegetarian....lie to yourself. See as u dey chop burger.
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by arsenal33: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
DeKen:

Does everything have to be viewed in the eyes of politics? In my experience watching animals slaughtered, blood can flow out with force and can get on things that are close by.
where is the political statement. Get some education I beg
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by deewhone(f): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"hehehehehehehe, he was a married man, how and why do you love him?
Funny you, must LOVE be tied 2 romantic feelings
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
deewhone:
Funny you, must LOVE be tied 2 romantic feelings
"Only pulling your legs, so how do you or let me say, what do You know about Dr. Mobolaji?
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by zarkknight(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Is that not VP Osibanjo holding the rams head
Re: Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) by bennymcnonny(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Omoh! See as them wrap that pikin like diplomatic gift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tough Looking Bouncers At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (Photo) / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.