Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,654 members, 7,930,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:31 PM

Double Face Of APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Double Face Of APC (1860 Views)

EXCLUSIVE | You Are Not The National Leader Of APC, Buhari Downgrades Tinubu / Buhari Double Face Respond To David Cameron "FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT " Remark. / Double Face Of Buhari: Amnesty For BH And Scrapping Of Niger Delta Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Double Face Of APC by signature2012(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
freedom96:
stop insulting me.Mizmycoli how am I disturbing you?Go ahead,call GMB whatever u like.It is your life and your choice.Now u just made this woman insult me.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Double Face Of APC by ajepako(f): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
engineerboat:

Comrade APC is synonimous to double standard, liars, and
what they fail to realize is that there is nothing they can do, karma is just activated

You forgot to add : blame shifting to their trade!

Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Double Face Of APC by onismate: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
dejavski:
There should be an abbreviation to the world hypocrisy in the dictionary. And that should be APC angry
you forgot to add propaganda to their resume..
Re: Double Face Of APC by Kolade354(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
That is politics for you, Fayose and Fayemi whyne and dine@ekiti, While firefire mizmycoli and co will be here on nairaland arguing and defending dem....Poor People !!!
Re: Double Face Of APC by Gh0stFreak: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lalasticlala this is a good frontpage topic
Re: Double Face Of APC by frankyychiji(f): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
freedom96:
stop insulting me.Mizmycoli how am I disturbing you?Go ahead,call GMB whatever u like.It is your life and your choice.Now u just made this woman insult me.
You should thank your stars you got away with just verbal insults, if I was consulted before the insults, i would recommend she sat on your face without pants on cheesy
Re: Double Face Of APC by Firefire(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
Lalasticlala this is a good frontpage topic

Let see if the guy would move this as recommended. ?
Re: Double Face Of APC by Firefire(m): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
DebateNigeria:
Thank you Firefire. GMB is not ready for governance and until he becomes a true civilian, I won't stop calling him GMB.
I told a friend that by the end of September, we won't have any minister in Nigeria. Will it take only 2 days to screen and delegate portfolios to ministers considering Friday is public holiday. Nigerians were scammed and are still being scammed.
I have taken it upon myself to pray for the deliverance of Nigerians who are held up in captivity.

I think you are right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose And Wife Donate Items To Motherless Babies' Home In Ekiti State..photos / I Never Granted Any Interview To Tribune About Buhari’s Anti-corruption War / Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.