Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,027 members, 7,939,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life (1195 Views)

PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by ProfOrlando: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hello, my name is jude and I'm a teacher, last week, I just won N2,500,000 on a jackpot on NairaBet, but my girlfriend needs the money to have a surgery in India for N3million naira although she has already gathered N378,000, should I give her the money and continue in poverty even though I never loved her or use it to start my dream business. Please I need your advice
Re: Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by mowah: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Guy, if I were you, i'ld give it all to her and continue my life with hope, because nothing pleases more than to see a beautiful sad Lady out there smile once more. smiley so, do it for her
Re: Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by Flashh: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sharing lies since 2005 when this forum was created. Anyway continue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by Tallesty1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thou you never loved her

You are confused dude to be honest
Re: Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by ronald4lif(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Fabricated codswallop. Dream on with your imaginary millions.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by Bevy12(f): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
The guy is lying. Anyway, give the money to her for the surgery.
Re: Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by jonaifame22(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Since u don't love her why not use the money and pursue ur dream business rather than give it 2 her and later u'll start to gripe and sulk In one corner, like the yoruba's will say, oloriburuku ma ni gal yen mo ko lo naa owo mi funmi owo ti o ye kin ki start life mi
Re: Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by falconey(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
I know nigerian guys if anyone won 2.5m on nairabet,naijabet,1960bet etc

That day 500k is gone in Settling friends and flexing........
Re: Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by McCarlito(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
OP: we know u're lieing.... But kontinu grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by menix(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmm

Re: Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Why do u need to give her d money since u never loved her And why do u need to keep to the money since u don't have sense undecided

Best advice? I'll pm u my acct number so u'll pay in the money.
Re: Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by marshalcarter: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
For dis kain weather naim u dey gve pesin roasted indomie with fried beans undecided continue sha....lying is not ur callin

BTW

#in mtn customer care voice

The lyin technique you're tryin to use is not available...pls try again next time grin
Re: Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by marshalcarter: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
ahsekeena:
Why do u need to give her d money since u never loved her And why do u need to keep to the money since u don't have sense undecided

Best advice? I'll pm u my acct number so u'll pay in the money.
We don see the gud samaritan wey get sense
Re: Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life by lekjons(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
dindinrin!(mumu!)

(1) (Reply)

Harmathan National Anthem: / See Video Of What These Ladies Were Caught Doing At A Hotel (photos) / Lagos Babe Trends On Twitter After Accusing Best Friend Of Sleeping With Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.