Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,291 members, 7,932,184 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? (6664 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / Should I Still Accept Her Back / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
angels09:

Stop popping pills you hear?

Look, post the PMs you claim I sent you right here, right now. Shame me. What a mental case!
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Now I think you're nuts. Me sending you PMs!!!? Dude, drink your meds or wake the hell up. I don't even know you. Didn't even know I was "following" you until now because you keep popping up. Keep dreaming. Ha!
Stop popping pills you hear?
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bernoulli01:
your parents did not teach you manners.

Fvck you and fvck your manners. Whenever you use someone else's work on your thread, always endeavor to post the link.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
misssclassy:

You are so dumb that after plagiarizing someone else's work, you still couldn't conjure up a proper title and opening paragraph.

What the fvck is traumatic about these few points listed?

What an idiot. . .

e-Audacity!!
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by menix(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No.

Chaiii!!

U even put fullstop join am..
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Bernoulli01(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
misssclassy:

Fvck you and fvck your manners. Whenever you use someone else's work on your thread, always endeavor to post the link.
aiit ma.whenever you need to tell someone something tell him in a polite manner
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by alexis007(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
I remember a lady whom i got into a session with. I was so freaking excited that after something not more than an overextended pre-intimacy and fifteen humps, I pulled out of 'paradise' and exploded violently. Unfortunately, junior bluntly refused to stand again, leaving the poor girl half-satisfied and my ego bruised.

Not much of my fault tho'. Bae was so tight only my f0reskin could go through.

Two days later, same bae hit my place and stayed for the night. We both won't forget it in a hurry. Putting my excitement in check, we bleeped each other for close to an hour and half.....till at last.......THE JOY OF EVERY WARM BLOODED NIGGA!!! My bae CAME for me! I could feel her fluids pumped out as she tightened around me and gave me our most prolonged kiss amidst moans. By now i had lowered my guard on my excitement, and soon I achieved my own 0rgasm.

Thus ended the night of our lives. We slept nu.de and in each other's embrace. And to think that I was stiff and thick all through without the help of any aphrodisiac....... kiss

We both are far away from each other at the moment,as school is on vacation. But then, she calls almost everyday and always ask about resumption date. I must have bleeped the hell out of her. The only sad part of all these is that I don't feel like I'm really into her.....still regard her like an intimacy gadget.

The whole theme of this, perhaps perverse, testimony, is that practice makes for improvement. Ladies, bear with us as we hone our skills, and as you deliver your own quota on the bed, to both you and your lover's ecstasy.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by praxisnetworks: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Now I think you're nuts. Me sending you PMs!!!? Dude, drink your meds or wake the hell up. I don't even know you. Didn't even know I was "following" you until now because you keep popping up. Keep dreaming. Ha!

punkyveer dont go about stalking men here.... instead open a thread on your needs for a man in your life.... ciao
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
praxisnetworks:

punkyveer dont go about stalking men here.... instead open a thread on your needs for a man in your life.... ciao

Say what now? Smh.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
misssclassy:

You are so dumb that after plagiarizing someone else's work, you still couldn't conjure up a proper title and opening paragraph.

What an idiot. . .
You can still pass this massage without insulting the guy. Classy that was uncalled for.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by praxisnetworks: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Say what now? Smh.

be serious angels might just be the man 4 you.... a cure for your chronic nairalanding
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
praxisnetworks:

be serious angels might just be the man 4 you.... a cure for your chronic nairalanding

1)my "chronic nairalanding" doesn't take a milli-second off anyone's 24hrs, so why is it anyone's business how much time I spend here?
2) I don't want him.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out you & him are the same person. His other moniker, maybe. Both of you sound off your rockers. Couple of fruitcakes.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Jazzlite: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
my sis hmmm this is serious o.... na you den find come? u better kukuma shake body...
PunkyVeer:

1)my "chronic nairalanding" doesn't take a milli-second off anyone's 24hrs, so why is it anyone's business how much time I spend here?
2) I don't want him.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out you & him are the same person. His other moniker, maybe. Both of you sound off your rockers. Couple of fruitcakes.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is the thread about me? Did you hear me complain about any of those things here on Nairaland? Now is your chance to be sincere.

lolz
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Israel5(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2015
Fornication is now a norm. Why would 2 unmarried people have sex? OP, God will judge you and those that fornicate if you don't strive for repentance. Evil's end is near. JESUS IS COMING!
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by jericco1(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2015
That's why VIRGINS are the BEST CANDIDATES for marriage.

Since they are novice rather than marrying a refurbished PROSTITUTE
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2015
Israel5:
Fornication is now a norm. Why would 2 unmarried people have sex? OP, God will judge you and those that fornicate if you don't strive for repentance. Evil's end is near. JESUS IS COMING!

May GOD forgive them.
That's why VIRGINS are the BEST CANDIDATES for marriage.
Rather than marrying these refurbished PROSTITUTES.

MARRY a VIRGIN with morals let me see if you will come back to NAIRALAND complaining.

Except you are not in charge of your family
Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2015
misssclassy:

What an idiot. . .

This babe sef

Re: Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? by jeto: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2015
Make money online now @ http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=13789

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / Office Romance Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.