Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,291 members, 7,891,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:46 AM

TOPIC CANCELLED - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / TOPIC CANCELLED (1622 Views)

Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOPIC CANCELLED by yme1(f): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2009
clears thwoat
Re: TOPIC CANCELLED by pauloman(m): 3:30am On Apr 18, 2009
Hi ronke nice pix n im interested.so u can just ring me up on 08035334878 or 08029488568 4 us 2 chat.dont mind 9tcalls
Re: TOPIC CANCELLED by DualCore1: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2009
Ronke, frankly, most pipz think this is a scam, to clear the air, you've got to use a technique someone brought up earlier. you have to post another picture doing something u were asked to do, like 2 fingers or a thumbs up or 2 thumbs up. its crazy tho but thts one way to clear the air.

for those naughty dudes (i no follow o) who do cam2cam chats u'll understand wht i mean. sometimes the gurl is asked to raise 2 fingers if real, just to make sure it isnt just a video playing on the webcam.
Re: TOPIC CANCELLED by RedRiver(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2009
Ronke30

Please forgive me for what i have to say. Its only my thoughts.
By naija standards, this looks too good to be true, and once its too good,easy or free in naija its definitely a no go area.
Now for real, we know a lot of decent gents and ladies on nl who definitely are available and free and obviously need some hook ups but do not use this "strategy".
my conclusion. if you are true, then its either you are cheap, indecent, beneath nl standard and shameless or a scammer. i wish you well

Let me quickly add that there are records of nl members who are now married to each other, they never announced their availability. Records also show that all adverts for relationships are either from minors who are only playing pranks or scammers who know what they want.
Re: TOPIC CANCELLED by Freshboi: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2009
THIS CHICK LOOKS LIKE SHE IS DEAD, YOU KNWHEN THE ALLTHOSE GONE TO SOON BURIALS, IF SHE IS REAL,THRN THE BITCH SHOULD POST HER PHONE NUMBER, SHE LOOKS FAGGISH TO ME THOUGH
Re: TOPIC CANCELLED by blacksta(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2009
Dual Core:

Ronke, frankly, most pipz think this is a scam, to clear the air, you've got to use a technique someone brought up earlier. you have to post another picture doing something u were asked to do, like 2 fingers or a thumbs up or 2 thumbs up. its crazy tho but thts one way to clear the air.

for those naughty dudes (i no follow o) who do cam2cam chats u'll understand wht i mean. sometimes the gurl is asked to raise 2 fingers if real, just to make sure it isnt just a video playing on the webcam.

Somebody has been busy with webcams
lol

@ POSTER -  please post a new picture with " I love Nairaland" on the cardboard and yourself holding the cardboard  - then i take you serious
Re: TOPIC CANCELLED by samsworld(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2009
You're a beautiful lady Ronke. I wish i could fit into the position you require. I've been silent since the begining of this thread but i guess i have to pick on some people. Don't get nerved by the words of some irrelevanses on this forum who have never made positive impacts in the lives of people around them since they were born. if you've got anything to say next time pls go ahead and say'em. I'ld alway give you a rapt attention.
Re: TOPIC CANCELLED by SweetT1: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2009
Ronke29:

i have msn but not yim

Ronke, i think you are a beauty! You look really good and admire that pose. Keep it up !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Please Can I Ask You Out? / Need A Lesbian / I'm Single And Searching!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.