Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. (68234 Views)

Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Shymm3x:

Looool.

I know the Igbotic accent always mess up English words and give them new meanings. And when you listen to words with an accent wired to ya brain - it is very easy to misinterpret simple words.

Anyway, no one betrayed anyone - it was just a case of one putting the cart before the horse due to greed and lack of strategy - and the other taking the necessary precautions. Clash of interests.

Heck, both interests would have aligned eventually if Mr. Cowardice personified hadn't made an unsolicited incursion into the astute man's territory. That's the reason why folks need to always understand the concept of territorial integrity in whatever they do, before complicating things for themselves.

Thank me later.
If u want to argue,go straight to d point,I don't have time for ur beating about the bush,stop quoting me
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by pazienza(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Shymm3x:

Looool.

I know the Igbotic accent always mess up English words and give them new meanings. And when you listen to words with an accent wired to ya brain - it is very easy to misinterpret simple words.

Anyway, no one betrayed anyone - it was just a case of one putting the cart before the horse due to greed and lack of strategy - and the other taking the necessary precautions. Clash of interests.

Heck, both interests would have aligned eventually if Mr. Cowardice personified hadn't made an unsolicited incursion into the astute man's territory. That's the reason why folks need to always understand the concept of territorial integrity in whatever they do, before complicating things for themselves.

Thank me later.

Well, the Astute died a nobody of rat poison after another failed attempt at treason, funny that a so called Astute man couldn't successfully navigate treason. Twice he tried, twice he failed, doesn't sound like the kind of thing astute men do, I mean failing at the same huddle twice, and taking the cheap option of rat poison instead of facing his failure.

What cowardice can be greater than one running away from life and realities by committing suicide?

If tomorrow Yorubas allow the Arewa to use SW as launching pad to invade Biafra again, be sure that a second march to Ore will take place, but this March unlike the first won't be a liberation March led by a Yoruba soldier( Banjo), it will be an attrition March led by a Yorubaphobic Igbo- Biafran military officer.

Just make sure your Arewa masters don't use your region to attack Biafra, and all will be fine, but somehow, I doubt you can keep off your Arewa masters from using your region, including your ports, after all vassals don't have powers to refuse their rulers, which is exactly why I often speak of a certain future Islamic Arewa-Oduanistan republic, that Biafra must shake off, if she must be free.

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thunder will never cease to blast any hausa/fulani Islamic Extremist that will open his mouth to say shitt against our great war lord.
Ojukwu never hide in bunker.
He was in war front till the end.
And for the idiot that called gowon Ojukwu conqueror, go get your fact clear!! Biafra never loose the fight to Gowon.
If you doubt it, let Britain and other western countries stay clear and let hausa/fulani and yorubas to face igbos; three days of fighting we will take over Sokoto and Ife.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Kingspin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
aresa:
And the village rebel leader still couldn't hide inside his cave but the coward instead dumped his men on the battlefield for dead and ran to IV to enjoy life and even return to team up with the same folks he fought and sacrificed his own people to fight and even collect rank and benefits from the same people..

Now some losers shouting biafra because another fake and worthless rebel leader who is currently enjoying life thousands of miles away from his village is asking them carry transistor radio to war...

Now some useless people with zero sense of their own history are running around..

Some useless people with zero sense of their own history are running around
Did u ever heard that Gowon was at the war front or any battlefield? These children on Nairaland self. No wonder nigeria no no peace till date.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by CongressIsrael: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
[s]

Sounds like one of two things:
1. A bedtime story told to u by your grandma to make her sleep better at night as she recounted horrors of the war
2. Beer parlour gist..

In summary.. nice fiction story that shud be separated from reality[/quote][/s]
Find out the reason why you are still struggling to survive, it's simply because you have refused to accept or embrace the truth. Remove sentiment and embrace the truth.
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by mart2k(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
donpope1:
Ojukwu Bunker Facts
Ojukwu Bunker is part of the National War Museum and its annex at Okpara Avenue, all in Umuahia, Abia State.
The bunker, constructed during the civil war after the fall of Enugu, was the subterranean office for the Biafran government. The premises belonged to Late Dr. Michael I. Okpara, the second Premier of Eastern Nigeria from December 17, 1959 to January 15, 1966.
The plan was drawn on April, 1968 by Frank Mbanefo Associates. Frank Mbanefo was from Onitsha, Anambra State. Structural design was done by Agbim and partners. Dr. Chuba Agbim was from Amaru Village in Nimo, Anambra State.
The superintendent who handled the workers was Late Mr. Laurence O. Okany from Ogidi, Anambra State. The construction was done by Engineer Joel Onyemelukwe of Nnewi-Ichi, Nnewi, Anambra State.
The bunker measures 26.9 feet deep, about 8 meters. It was done under 90 days, between April to June 1968. All the people involved in the construction of the bunker were less than 40 years old.
Upon that what happened? Coward ojukwu abandoned his fellow coward ibos and fled. They should construct anoda bunker because FG is coming for them once again if they try non.sense. To ibos, d fear of AWOLOWO is d beginning of their wisdom. Oya..attack!!
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by mart2k(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Ojukwu d rebel...see gowon dey cum..hahahahaha..ojukwu go don pick race for inside him grave now as I call gowon...mumu rebel, I knw blame u..u b Igbo sha..d drug pushers of nigeria
No b only gowon, if he hears AWOLOWO name too, he go run abandon his grave. Ojukwu d chief coward
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by mart2k(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
basilo101:
the zoo lack any form of ingenuity, they depend on oyibos for everything up till now
Pls, mention one of those things
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by mart2k(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
shellworker:

If you know current affairs you will know that a Nigerian, a Yoruba woman holds the record for the highest kilogram weight of drugs intercepted by drug enforcement agencies.

Do some research and prove me wrong.
Abeg park well, ibos n drugs ar like bread n butter. Ask anybody any day
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by mart2k(m): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
menabadoo:
Biafra will be a land of technology if we secede, quote me.
Yes, technology that produces fake products
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by mart2k(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
biafranqueen:
Op you took this off of facebook page belonging to Emeka without giving hm credit undecided
Anyway goes to show you what I have been saying all this time.
Biafra can be actualized with brains not blood!
We are by far too intelligent and industrious to destroy our land with war when we can do it with wit and wisdom.....
U v just won a medal for being d first ibo on this platform wit 'small sense'
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by billyG(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
aresa:
And the village rebel leader still couldn't hide inside his cave but the coward instead dumped his men on the battlefield for dead and ran to IV to enjoy life and even return to team up with the same folks he fought and sacrificed his own people to fight and even collect rank and benefits from the same people..

Now some losers shouting biafra because another fake and worthless rebel leader who is currently enjoying life thousands of miles away from his village is asking them carry transistor radio to war...

Now some useless people with zero sense of their own history are running around..

Some useless people with zero sense of their own history are running around
U 4got to add d Runaway coward Rebel return & married d most Beautiful damsel in "biafraland",got his siezed ppties back & his rank,gratuity restored back & live happily everafter till he died.who are d losers his gullible pple & they hav started again.
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by mart2k(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
chuose:
[size=14pt]IGBO PEOPLE RAN NIGERIA'S ECONOMY AND NIGERIA'S ECONOMY EXCELLED.

THE F00LANI'S TAKE OVER AND IT CRASHES.

LOOK AT THE MARVEL OF THE IGBO PEOPLE DURING THE WAR.

IGBO PEOPLE ARE ACHIEVER'S, NO WONDER THE REST OF NIJA HATE THEM
[/size]

[size=14pt]LISTEN TO THE THEIR LEADER BEFORE THE CIVIL DECLARE THEIR HATRED OF THE IGBOS.
NOTICE THE PHRASE NORTHERNIZATION.
REMINDS YOU OF SOME DULLARD??

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDaHlTaHJw
Which Nigerian economy ibo dey run. E b like say u dey suffer frm mosquito bites
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by kestolove95(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
mart2k:
No b only gowon, if he hears AWOLOWO name too, he go run abandon his grave. Ojukwu d chief coward
hahahahaha...make we call am for am?
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by mart2k(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
aresa:

Why? You go reach through the internet and kill me with your biafra transistor radio? grin

You village clowns no go kill pesin with lafta I swear.... grin
Dnt mind him, could u imagine that in dis 21st century, these clueless ibos went and attacked a govt house in their region with mere cutlasses. Trust d armed security men stationed there, they dealt wit them by killing two of them, arrets som while others fled. Can a right thinking humans behave such way? I bliv they were under d influence of their hard drugs then
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
It is a fact that the civil war provided a golden
opportunity for the country to have developed
technologically but the opportunity was lost due to
tribalism, sectionalism, regionalism, disunity and
fear of domination by the Igbos. Every focus was
and is still on the oil. Pathetic!

Your pic is one of the numerous escape pods right? I was there during my primary school days, wonderful architecture, even the invisible runway and underground cantonment at Uli airport, all that technology was lost because of hatred for the igbos, see where that has gotten us, praying over oil price like it's our last meal.
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by whizpa(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
pazienza:

No Igbo man want any war with the Islamic Arewa-Oduanistan.

We simply don't want to co exist with them.
We simply have no unity with them, no common religion, tradition, language, political ideologies, even boundary.

There are simply no basis for unity between Biafra. and the Islamic Arewa-Oduanistan republic.

Before lugard abomination of 1914, we never knew of the existence of the Arewa-Oduanistan, we simply have no part in them, and will be completely better off without them.

Well.. I don't wanna dispute u at all. I believe you are right in your own ways but lemme ask you a few questions:

1. Is Nigeria the only country with people of diverse culture, language, Religion and political Ideology?

2. Was Nigeria the first country to have a civil war? Well bruh, No!!
Lemme break it down a litte... The American civil war between the northern and southern United states is one of the biggest ever recorded.. These people have since moved forward. Even the 'red indians'(Mind you, they had different culture, religion and even lanaguage then) who were the major victims in all this have since learnt to live harmoniously with the Texans and every other race or tribe or whatever they wanna call it. Details are unnecessary.

3. Can you or any other person guarantee that there won't be war if this emancipation 'jibe' were to be put to action? And finally.....

4. What part of the country do you reside?? (Please don't say Lagos but if u do, tell me how that's not co-existence?) If Nigerians could go to other countries and mingle with them.. I don't see the difficulty in doing so in a yoruba or Igbo land..

1914 Amalgamation might have been a mistake, but who says we all don't stand to lose if Nigeria falls apart. Let's all work together to rid ourselves of the shite the white people have created for us.. It is doable.. Anyone who opposes can move back to their village. Nigeria does not have to split. If you say, you say Biafra or Oduwa is the way to go. No problem... Fly ur flags in your respective regions.. The Texans are kuku doing it.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by mart2k(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
[size=20pt]KAAKULATOR IS BACK! YEEBOES I'LL MAKE YOU GO THROUGH HELL ON THIS FORUM[/size]
yea, deal wit them, we ar surely behind u
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Kagawa10: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
pazienza:

Well, the Astute died a nobody of rat poison after another failed attempt at treason, funny that a so called Astute man couldn't successfully navigate treason. Twice he tried, twice he failed, doesn't sound like the kind of thing astute men do, I mean failing at the same huddle twice, and taking the cheap option of rat poison instead of facing his failure.

What cowardice can be greater than one running away from life and realities by committing suicide?

If tomorrow Yorubas allow the Arewa to use SW as launching pad to invade Biafra again, be sure that a second march to Ore will take place, but this March unlike the first won't be a liberation March led by a Yoruba soldier( Banjo), it will be an attrition March led by a Yorubaphobic Igbo- Biafran military officer.

Just make sure your Arewa masters don't use your region to attack Biafra, and all will be fine, but somehow, I doubt you can keep off your Arewa masters from using your region, including your ports, after all vassals don't have powers to refuse their rulers, which is exactly why I often speak of a certain future Islamic Arewa-Oduanistan republic, that Biafra must shake off, if she must be free.

Lol!
See lies! Which of Yorubalands leads to iboland?
As far as I know nnsuka is closer to the North than Lagos or Ondo!
Bunch of shameless losers!
And you try to invade our land again, all, not just 3mil of ibos will wiped off without lifting a finger like Awolowo did!
Yeye people!
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by mart2k(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
DedeNkem:

You can't rewrite the history no matter how much you hate the Igbos. Igbos have always been ahead.
Ahead of who?
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by mart2k(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
austinbrown:
u r a bastard
e dey pain u? Sorry...pele
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Kagawa10: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He devised a strategy by betraying a man that released from prison? A man he promised he would secede if Biafra secedes?No wonder they call you yorrobers cowards and betrayer! An IGBO man can never back stab
Another lie!
No Ojukwu released Awolowo from the prison, Gowon did!
Ibo and lies, very synonymous!
Bunch of losers!
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Kagawa10: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
CongressIsrael:
If not for the intervention of the Western world such as Britain, Gowon would have been captured by Ojukwu.History shows that Gowon knew that Ojukwu would likely capture him, he decided to run out of Lagos to Kaduna in order to declare northern Nigeria in Kaduna. But then luck was on his side as Britain with the yorubas led by awolowo decided to assist Gowon to fight Ojukwu. Awolowo succeeded in sowing the seed of discord BTW Ojukwu & Col.Banjo who was ojukwu's 2IC. Awolowo was deceived in believing that the promise of Gowon to hand over power to him after the war would be realistic & in order to make the promise look good, he was given the minister of finance but he used the office to finance the education of his Yoruba folks & then to the Igbos after the war were given 2 shillings irrespective of the amount of money he or she had before & to the northerners he raised the argument that they didn't have the interest to go to school, a cunning way of denying them their full entitlements. However, awolowo had all it could take to stop the warring parties from going to war but cunningly worsened the situation by playing double-faced game theory which they are known for & which can be verified in his series of visits to Ojukwu & Gowon to ascertain their readiness for the war, as a proof, trace & track the records of his discussions with each of the warring parties upon his visits to them. Gowon & Ojukwu knew this fact but decided to go into the war all towards protecting their military prides. After the war, awolowo started asking for the fulfilment of the promise of his presidential ambition supposedly in order to rise to the level of great Zik & brainy Tafawa Balewa but he met with full resistance from the north.However, the muslim north had a 2nd agendum of taking over power from the Christian leader, a fact that USA foresaw & withdrew from supporting the Gowon's led govt within 1 to 2 weeks of their arrival during the civil war which is captured in their statement that said ‘a muslim part of a nation called Nigeria with a Christian leader fighting the non-muslim part of the same nation', however the muslim north succeeded in overthrowing Gowon's govt through Muritala which led to the grievances of the Benue/plateau state leading to the assassination of Muritala led by Dimka which was captioned with the adage that ‘a dog went to hunting with a hunter, the dog caught a bush meat but when the hunter was roasting the bush meat with his children and the same dog came around but the hunter with his children chased the dog out so that the dog would not eat the meat'.Also, when Obj came on board, there were agitations as to why it would be obj by the muslim-north, with the pressure on Obj, Obj handed over power to Shagari as against awolowo who was fighting legitimately & illegitimately to take over power as he was promised but his hopes were dashed to the mud. During the time of IBB, awolowo saw that his chances of becoming the president were not clear, he planned a phantom coup but was exposed by Lateef Jakande, who betrayed him, in order words, he got served in his own coin hence awo's enmity with Lateef.However, due to his prominence, ibb's govt gave him three conditions as a way of punishing him for the coup he planned of which he must choose one & after which he (ibb) psychologically punished awo without any noise & he ended up committing suicide which many yorubas do not know. I would like to stop this story at this juncture. Truth is bitter.
Lol!
Awolowo deployed strategy to defeat the ibo because tthe coward transgender, Ojukwu and his men invaded 0re, Benin and Auchi which were all neutral grounds!
Get your fact right loser!
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Kagawa10: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Awolowo was coward that's why he promised Ojukwu he would secede after Ojukwu released him from prison,why did he promise if he is not a betrayer,or is ur awolowo now a lying and backstabber,no wonder they call you yorobbers betrayers and backstabbbers,an IGBO man would never betray another man,Awolowo was later disgraced by his masters that's why he took rat poison!
Awolowo promised Ojukwu nada and ojukwu didn't release him from the prison, Gowon did!
What kind of dunces ibo are breeding by the way!
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Kagawa10: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
pazienza:

No Igbo man want any war with the Islamic Arewa-Oduanistan.

We simply don't want to co exist with them.
We simply have no unity with them, no common religion, tradition, language, political ideologies, even boundary.

There are simply no basis for unity between Biafra. and the Islamic Arewa-Oduanistan republic.

Before lugard abomination of 1914, we never knew of the existence of the Arewa-Oduanistan, we simply have no part in them, and will be completely better off without them.
Why did Ojukwu invade Ore then?
Loser!
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Kagawa10: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
frleopardo:
go back to your history books or try doing some reasearch. Awolowo was I prison for treason in nsukka before the war. Ojukwu released him so he could declare the oduduwa republic when the biafra republic is declared but he reneged on his promise
Story 4 Abiama chukwu!
Who released who? Lol!
Losers!
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by mart2k(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
adekunle0000:
it is funny how we yorubas are always in a hurry to downplay the achievements of the southeastern. But truth be told, we must give it to this people for their resilience. sentiment unattached, of all the tribes in Nigeria, this is the one and only tribe that has what it takes in terms of human capabilities, intellectual endowment and sincerity of propose to develop our nation and this is made manifest anywhere they go. My brothers let's forget sentiments. before the war, Onitsha had the biggest market in black Africa. during the war this market was looted and burnt to the ground. even the host community (Onitsha) was bombed to the extent that there was no stone on a stone. but today the story is different. remember the monetary policy of 20 pounds each for Igbos who had their money in bank irrespective of the amount you once had in your bank account. Today Onitshans are battling for city space to erect their five/six storey edifices while our own Ibadan which use to be the jewel of the black continent is now known for its out-of-fashion rusted brown ceilings. The problem with we southwestern is that we hardly (not applicable to every one sha) travel outside our region and yet we are always in a hurry to make comparisons, analysis and draw conclusions while sitting comfortably in our conclaves. for the records, any from of comparison between us and the Igbos is a let-down on our part. we had an head start before them, we were going to school before them, in fact education was free for us in order to mass produce school attendees but today, they have not only catch up with us but have also overtaken us in the education ladder. whether we chose to say it or not. the Nigerian nation have not been fair to the man from the east.
geraout of here! U b ibo pretending to b YORUBA
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by basilo101: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
watch wat little Biafrans are doing, the zoo is cursed
https://www.facebook.com/ify72/videos/739895816140109/
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by mart2k(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Yeye boy! So you phonies even go as far as creating new emails just to do this? smh Son your future looks gloomy.
Na yeye boy, dnt mind him. Omo Igbo oshi
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
mart2k:
Ahead of who?

cheesy cheesy grin I was about to ask the same question too you know
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by austinbrown: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
PentiumPro:

Mumu just like Ojuikwo.
Who gives a fucck how a nonentity like you feel.
God punish you grin
Onye ara cheesy
thunder fire ur mama
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by jonnieoneng: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba fool.
YES AS FOOLISH AS YORUBA PEOPLE MAY BE, WE WERE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO BE ON THE WINNING SIDE BUT YOU WITH ALL YOUR INTELLIGENCE YOU LOST THE WAR.YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR THE WAY GOD CREATED THE YORUBA RACE,IF NOT FOR OUR MAGNANIMITY MANY OF YOU OUGHT TO BE IN CHAINS YET.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.