Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Why Do Nigerians Travels Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerians Travels Abroad? (725 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Dont Help Themselves? / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Travels Abroad? by OneNaija(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2009
Why do Nigerians travels Abroad?

It is because they can find a better life there.
it is because of the Environment.
It is because they paid well more than Nigeria.
It is because they have good reputation more than Nigeria.
It is because they are more organize more than Nigeria.

Yes Apart from those things I have Mention do you find the Western and American any more Interesting more what I have mention? I like to know because maybe I will have to join you guy because i think I am enjoying those time in Nigeria before i was transfer to work in Ghana sea port. I need more convincing please and guys be serious,Have you gotten any serious jobs apart of work in a restaurants,house helper,cook,cleaner,bus driver,selling material. please i need to know guys. I am so crazy to know before I can fully travel because i don't want to do those things I mention. I want more profitable job. can somebody please help me.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Travels Abroad? by eddy1977(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2009
because they are adventurous
Re: Why Do Nigerians Travels Abroad? by Ejadamen(f): 4:36pm On May 15, 2009
@ poster, i think it depends on where you're going and what profession you are in. Sadly other countries do not recognize nigerian qualifications sad so to get a better job than the ones you have listed, you have to get a degree in the country you are going to undecided. Do your research well before you travel but bear in mind that you might have to do some menial jobs to survive first. cheesy No escaping that unless you are carrying plenty money there. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Travels Abroad? by richard10: 4:49pm On May 15, 2009
yes many countries in europe doesnt belive in our degrees,most times you have to harmonise your degrees with theirs by writing their own exams,in my own case it was really tough mostly because of the language(spainish)i had to learn spainish very well to fit into their educational system,when i got here i was like an illterate,infact at a stage i almost went mad but with sheer determination i sat for many of their professional exams and passed but my sister it wasnt easy,so i would advise you to travel to uk or usa as these countries alredy speak english so u wouldnt face what i faced in spain o.cheers

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Ticket Needed! Urgently! / Fruits In Season & Area To Book Our Accommodation / Does Mobile Phone Booking Work In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.